Now taking pre-orders for 1-T… Topical 1-AD

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just to give you guys a heads up -- There were a couple setbacks that pushed the ship date back to the 14th of this month for 1-T, and lowered our initial stock to only a few hundred bottles. [so we have a very small supply and a very high demand]

If you guys want to get your hands on a bottle in the next couple weeks you should get in now.

-Pp

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Eric, truthfully how will 1-T be on Libido? I am interested but I don't need a libido killer even if it produces great muscle gains. I think a lot of guys dont have as much problem in this area with ph/ps/aas as I do. Straight test boosts my libido but the majority of other compounds all seem to lower it, so I am just wondering what has been the general feedback in this area from other users? Thanks

Mr.50

sweetdaddy

Awards
I am attempting to place a large order but the checkout page at www.primordialperformance.com is malfunctioning.
Whenever I enter my address, the display of shipping options closes. Then I try to check out and it says "you have not selected a shipping option."
But when I click on the display shipping options button, it refreshes the entire page and erases all my billing info.
So basically it is impossible to complete my order.
What can i do?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Eric, truthfully how will 1-T be on Libido? I am interested but I don't need a libido killer even if it produces great muscle gains. I think a lot of guys dont have as much problem in this area with ph/ps/aas as I do. Straight test boosts my libido but the majority of other compounds all seem to lower it, so I am just wondering what has been the general feedback in this area from other users? Thanks

Mr.50
If it converts to 1-test, it will most likely crush your libido. Oral 1-AD shuts me down fast.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If it converts to 1-test, it will most likely crush your libido. Oral 1-AD shuts me down fast.
Thats what I was thinking/afraid of.....but I was wondering if anyone has tried it and determined if the DHEA (with conversion) is enough to offset the libido supressing effects?

Mr.50

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I was thinking/afraid of.....but I was wondering if anyone has tried it and determined if the DHEA (with conversion) is enough to offset the libido supressing effects?

Mr.50
Well, if its 1-dhea, it converts to 1-test in a 2 step process.

Titanium

Awards
The DHEA should provide some libido protection by conversion to Testosterone.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Time will tell, interested to see what comes from this.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am happy with topicals because they bypass the liver toxicity factor meaning duration and dosage can be increased yes? You could run this as say an 8 week base and throw another designer overlapping for part of it?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poopypants and I will be running a joint log on the 1-T starting tomorrow. I'll link you guys to the log later tonight once i set it up.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
Eric- will i be able to order this in december? money is tight right now so id prfer to wait if thats possible

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Mr.50
I understand your concern.

The 1-T started to reduce my libido by week 3… right when the intense gains started to come.

You may be able to counter this with concurrent applications of Sustain Alpha. I freaked out when my libido started dropping so I quit after 4 weeks and started Sustain. My libido was back and pumping full bore within 4 days…

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eric- will i be able to order this in december? money is tight right now so id prfer to wait if thats possible
It should still be available in Dec… but the effective pro-steroids don’t seem to stay around too long… so who knows beyond that…

-Pp

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

The 1-T started to reduce my libido by week 3… right when the intense gains started to come.

You may be able to counter this with concurrent applications of Sustain Alpha. I freaked out when my libido started dropping so I quit after 4 weeks and started Sustain. My libido was back and pumping full bore within 4 days…

-Eric

Thanks bro! I have had great success with Sustain Alpha in the past so hopefully that will do the trick for me in this situation too! Thanks for the honesty!

Mr.50

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
ehh i just picked up 2 bottles of 1-t and another recovery stack. I guess i am taking a giant leap of faith since today is only my 2nd day of dermacrine, or any PP product for that matter. I keep hearing such great things though which is why in a few months I wont have enough money for food. oh well, i guess ill just have to start cutting then!

Work

Awards

-Eric
Will the carrier have the same odor as sustain, or will it be more nuetral like dermacrine? Thanks because I want to order some.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ehh i just picked up 2 bottles of 1-t and another recovery stack. I guess i am taking a giant leap of faith since today is only my 2nd day of dermacrine, or any PP product for that matter. I keep hearing such great things though which is why in a few months I wont have enough money for food. oh well, i guess ill just have to start cutting then!
You gonna preload with that Dermacrine, and then finish with 1-T?

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will the carrier have the same odor as sustain, or will it be more nuetral like dermacrine? Thanks because I want to order some.
It smells mild like Dermacrine.

Our current Sustain Alpha smell is also MUCH improved from the batches produced earlier this year.

-Pp

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
damn theres gonna be a lot of demand for this with the pro steroid users. Id jump on this if it wouldn't mess up my hair. The original 1ad was harsh on the hair for many users so this will probably be the same for the hair.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is this anything like the S1+ from a few years ago? My chemistry sucks, so I get confused easily. From the link, it looks very promising!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting, and nicely presented. I cant wait to watch people log this.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
It smells mild like Dermacrine.

Our current Sustain Alpha smell is also MUCH improved from the batches produced earlier this year.

-Pp
I can vouch for that, the odor is not unpleasant and does not linger.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
In refering to the old M1T you say "They produced solid gains in lean muscle within a short period of time, with low side-effects. They where know as “dry” steroid hormones, because they didn’t convert to estrogen or promote water retention and bloat.". The exact opposite of what everyone says about M1T.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In refering to the old M1T you say "They produced solid gains in lean muscle within a short period of time, with low side-effects. They where know as “dry” steroid hormones, because they didn’t convert to estrogen or promote water retention and bloat.". The exact opposite of what everyone says about M1T.
Really? m1t was always dry for me it was the closest the real Halo (not halo drol) that I have seen. I loved it and responded great. I know many people dont' like m1-t but Hardly anyone likes Halo or even dares to try it and it's my absolute favorite of all time

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was talking about just 1-testosterone, not methylated 1-testosterone… which is a much harsher compound.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hows this on the hairline?
It could be considered less harsh than DHT, but it can still cause issues if you are sensitive to androgenic related hairloss.

We encourage guys to run Toco-8 during the 1-T cycle if they are concerned about hair loss. It will at least mitigate the fall out for those that are extremely sensitive.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got the final 1-T pre-orders shipped out today... so 1-T is now instock and ready to ship.

-Pp

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im very interested in this. whoever has ordered and plans to run this soon, please log it!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any solo runs?

gischer

Awards
Any solo runs?
I will be doing a solo run in january when my wrist heals. I plan on doing a detailed log.

I also have a client (i'm a personal trainer) who will be doing a run starting next week, and I will try to let everybody know how he does on a solo cycle at the reccomended doses for 6 wks.

I will be keeping track of his measurements and lifts, and i will try and post them

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear. I might be running it myself solo by then too. I am an older guy so it will be a different side to it.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
took my first few pumps today. The new packaging is REALLY nice PP, congrats.

I'm running it completely solo, not really planning on logging it, but who knows.

This is my first hormonal (well I ran dermacrine). When can expect it to start kicking in?

crazilyfter42

Awards

I'm running it completely solo, not really planning on logging it, but who knows.

This is my first hormonal (well I ran dermacrine). When can expect it to start kicking in?
Thats fine that your not running a log but can you post your results. Strength and mass gains, etc

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, please let us know what it is doing for you. I hope your dermacrine worked as well for you as it did for me!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Yes, please let us know what it is doing for you. I hope your dermacrine worked as well for you as it did for me!
I was curious, so I dug through my posts, and it was better than I remembered. Turns out dermacrine plus a stack was my last major log basically a year ago. I gained a ton on squats in a month, and here I was thinking I didnt get much out of it. Logs are great
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80432-johnyqs-winter-lean.html

anyways, I'll at least give feedback.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

You should feel the mental aggressing in the first few days… like the ability to run through walls… the big strength and muscle gains should start to show around week 3 and 4.

-Pp

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
so, when should appetite increase? I ask this because I haven't been able to stop eating since yesterday afternoon, and that was only two days into it. I wouldn't know why else this was happening though. I just ate my entire lunch 2 hours early because I couldn't wait any longer, and that is definitely a first...

Maybe its just an anomaly.

One other question, should I increase my gym time or frequency at some point?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so, when should appetite increase? I ask this because I haven't been able to stop eating since yesterday afternoon, and that was only two days into it. I wouldn't know why else this was happening though. I just ate my entire lunch 2 hours early because I couldn't wait any longer, and that is definitely a first...

An increase in appetite is a pretty topical effect. Its the early onset of a metabolic boost and increased protein retention… consider it a good sign.

Id work on increasing weight and intensity rather than overall volume. The heavier weights you put under those muscles the more they will hypertrophy… which is probably what you want.

-Pp

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

BTW, take advantage of the appetite and pack some extra deli meat in that lunch… this is the time to ramp up protein intake.

-Pp

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'll be doing 1-T starting on March 9th! Look out!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rugger, you already have your cycles planned in March?