Now taking pre-orders for 1-T… Topical 1-AD

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes, please let us know what it is doing for you. I hope your dermacrine worked as well for you as it did for me!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.5%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Yes, please let us know what it is doing for you. I hope your dermacrine worked as well for you as it did for me!
    I was curious, so I dug through my posts, and it was better than I remembered. Turns out dermacrine plus a stack was my last major log basically a year ago. I gained a ton on squats in a month, and here I was thinking I didnt get much out of it. Logs are great
    JohnyQs winter lean bulk:Dermacrine,ZMK,Somnidren-GH,& leviathan reloaded -sponsored

anyways, I'll at least give feedback.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    took my first few pumps today. The new packaging is REALLY nice PP, congrats.

I'm running it completely solo, not really planning on logging it, but who knows.

This is my first hormonal (well I ran dermacrine). When can expect it to start kicking in?
    You should feel the mental aggressing in the first few days… like the ability to run through walls… the big strength and muscle gains should start to show around week 3 and 4.

-Pp
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.5%

so, when should appetite increase? I ask this because I haven't been able to stop eating since yesterday afternoon, and that was only two days into it. I wouldn't know why else this was happening though. I just ate my entire lunch 2 hours early because I couldn't wait any longer, and that is definitely a first...

Maybe its just an anomaly.

One other question, should I increase my gym time or frequency at some point?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.28%

so, when should appetite increase? I ask this because I haven't been able to stop eating since yesterday afternoon, and that was only two days into it. I wouldn't know why else this was happening though. I just ate my entire lunch 2 hours early because I couldn't wait any longer, and that is definitely a first...

An increase in appetite is a pretty topical effect. Its the early onset of a metabolic boost and increased protein retention… consider it a good sign.

Id work on increasing weight and intensity rather than overall volume. The heavier weights you put under those muscles the more they will hypertrophy… which is probably what you want.

-Pp
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.28%

BTW, take advantage of the appetite and pack some extra deli meat in that lunch… this is the time to ramp up protein intake.

-Pp
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.14%

I'll be doing 1-T starting on March 9th! Look out!
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    BTW, take advantage of the appetite and pack some extra deli meat in that lunch… this is the time to ramp up protein intake.

-Pp
    thanks PP, I'll make sure to pack in the protein.
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

In stock fellas
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Rugger, you already have your cycles planned in March?
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.67%

Just to give you guys a heads up -- There were a couple setbacks that pushed the ship date back to the 14th of this month for 1-T, and lowered our initial stock to only a few hundred bottles. [so we have a very small supply and a very high demand]

If you guys want to get your hands on a bottle in the next couple weeks you should get in now.

-Pp
    Eric it says on your website you gained 14Ibs. Are you a hard gainer? Would you suggest taking a an anti estrogen when your on this product?
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.28%

Quote Originally Posted by CleverMuscles View Post
    Eric it says on your website you gained 14Ibs. Are you a hard gainer? Would you suggest taking a an anti estrogen when your on this product?
    I wouldn’t say I’m a hard gainer per say’.

I had good gains because of my muscle memory… and I got the same gains from 1-T as I would have gotten from a moderate Test/Anavar cycle….

Obviously the guys that are already jacked and saturated with pro-hormones and steroids aren’t going to get the same response from 1-T as someone who has been off androgens for a long as I was [about 12 months] or someone freshly starting hormones/steroids.

-Pp
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

How about an older guy who hasn't touched them at all? I will be looking forward to this after the holidays.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.16%

Eric - what do you mean by saturated with prohormones and steroids? would you not recommend 1-t to experienced long time term AAS users?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.28%

Quote Originally Posted by gettingully1 View Post
    Eric - what do you mean by saturated with prohormones and steroids? would you not recommend 1-t to experienced long time term AAS users?
    Not at all.

I’m talking about the guys that have been on some hormone or steroid for the past 6-12 months and wonder why they can’t make anymore gains. Generally, guys who have been jumping from one steroid to the next just need to take some time off and get recovered.

There is a point where results will get stagnant no matter what steroid or drug you throw into the mix. I want guys to have realistic expectations for 1-T. For instance, a guy can’t jump off of an 8 week epistane/M1T cycle straight into a 1-T cycle and expect to gain another 15 pounds.

1-T is a very powerful pro-steroid formula, and it can produce excellent results, but guys need to be responsible about its use.

-Pp
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.28%

How about an older guy who hasn't touched them at all? I will be looking forward to this after the holidays.
    You will have a re-awakening, and will suddenly feel like you are 21 years old again.

Seriously though, it’s actually pretty incredible what a hormone injection will do for an older guy, especially if you have never used anything before.

-Pp
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.08%

I would be careful with any new found strength increase, instead of increaseing weights you should initially increase reps, there is a tendency to "go bazooka" when they kick in and you dont want an injury. Im an older guy too.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I wouldn’t say I’m a hard gainer per say’.

I had good gains because of my muscle memory… and I got the same gains from 1-T as I would have gotten from a moderate Test/Anavar cycle….

Obviously the guys that are already jacked and saturated with pro-hormones and steroids aren’t going to get the same response from 1-T as someone who has been off androgens for a long as I was [about 12 months] or someone freshly starting hormones/steroids.

-Pp
    This is why i'm so psyched to try the 1-T. I haven't taken anything remotely hormonal in well over 1.5 years.....(well outside the Phera that i've been on the last 13 days.) So, i really think i'm going to respond well.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%

Thanks Kbull! I already have prescribed to the more reps routine. I do a DC routine where my first set goes for usually 15-20. I do not push low reps anymore. I would like to get a little more size though and I hope the 1-T can do that.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.28%

Thanks Kbull! I already have prescribed to the more reps routine. I do a DC routine where my first set goes for usually 15-20. I do not push low reps anymore. I would like to get a little more size though and I hope the 1-T can do that.
    Well please let us know. Thanks for supportin us guys!

-Pp

Similar Forum Threads

1. Now Taking Phone Orders
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 10:47 PM
  2. Taking Pre-Orders on Boladrol starting tomorrow
    By IBE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 02:11 PM
  3. Taking black powder while taking Slim Xtreme?
    By Persian1012 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 06:16 PM
  4. 1-Andro Rx taking orders now!
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 10:09 PM
  5. 1-Andro Rx taking orders now!
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 10:58 AM