Now taking pre-orders for 1-T… Topical 1-AD

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    It smells mild like Dermacrine.

    Our current Sustain Alpha smell is also MUCH improved from the batches produced earlier this year.

    -Pp
    I can vouch for that, the odor is not unpleasant and does not linger.


  2. In refering to the old M1T you say "They produced solid gains in lean muscle within a short period of time, with low side-effects. They where know as “dry” steroid hormones, because they didn’t convert to estrogen or promote water retention and bloat.". The exact opposite of what everyone says about M1T.
    •   
       


  3. Hows this on the hairline?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    In refering to the old M1T you say "They produced solid gains in lean muscle within a short period of time, with low side-effects. They where know as “dry” steroid hormones, because they didn’t convert to estrogen or promote water retention and bloat.". The exact opposite of what everyone says about M1T.
    Really? m1t was always dry for me it was the closest the real Halo (not halo drol) that I have seen. I loved it and responded great. I know many people dont' like m1-t but Hardly anyone likes Halo or even dares to try it and it's my absolute favorite of all time

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    In refering to the old M1T you say "They produced solid gains in lean muscle within a short period of time, with low side-effects. They where know as “dry” steroid hormones, because they didn’t convert to estrogen or promote water retention and bloat.". The exact opposite of what everyone says about M1T.
    I was talking about just 1-testosterone, not methylated 1-testosterone… which is a much harsher compound.

    -Pp
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by knucks3man View Post
    Hows this on the hairline?
    It could be considered less harsh than DHT, but it can still cause issues if you are sensitive to androgenic related hairloss.

    We encourage guys to run Toco-8 during the 1-T cycle if they are concerned about hair loss. It will at least mitigate the fall out for those that are extremely sensitive.

    -Pp

  7. Just got the final 1-T pre-orders shipped out today... so 1-T is now instock and ready to ship.

    -Pp

  8. im very interested in this. whoever has ordered and plans to run this soon, please log it!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    im very interested in this. whoever has ordered and plans to run this soon, please log it!
    You see trauma1 and poopypants log ?

    -Pp

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    You see trauma1 and poopypants log ?

    -Pp

    yup, just posted over there

  11. Any solo runs?
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Any solo runs?
    I will be doing a solo run in january when my wrist heals. I plan on doing a detailed log.

    I also have a client (i'm a personal trainer) who will be doing a run starting next week, and I will try to let everybody know how he does on a solo cycle at the reccomended doses for 6 wks.

    I will be keeping track of his measurements and lifts, and i will try and post them

  13. Good to hear. I might be running it myself solo by then too. I am an older guy so it will be a different side to it.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. took my first few pumps today. The new packaging is REALLY nice PP, congrats.


    I'm running it completely solo, not really planning on logging it, but who knows.


    This is my first hormonal (well I ran dermacrine). When can expect it to start kicking in?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    took my first few pumps today. The new packaging is REALLY nice PP, congrats.


    I'm running it completely solo, not really planning on logging it, but who knows.


    This is my first hormonal (well I ran dermacrine). When can expect it to start kicking in?
    Thats fine that your not running a log but can you post your results. Strength and mass gains, etc

  16. Yes, please let us know what it is doing for you. I hope your dermacrine worked as well for you as it did for me!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Yes, please let us know what it is doing for you. I hope your dermacrine worked as well for you as it did for me!
    I was curious, so I dug through my posts, and it was better than I remembered. Turns out dermacrine plus a stack was my last major log basically a year ago. I gained a ton on squats in a month, and here I was thinking I didnt get much out of it. Logs are great
    JohnyQs winter lean bulk:Dermacrine,ZMK,Somnidren-GH,& leviathan reloaded -sponsored


    anyways, I'll at least give feedback.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    took my first few pumps today. The new packaging is REALLY nice PP, congrats.


    I'm running it completely solo, not really planning on logging it, but who knows.


    This is my first hormonal (well I ran dermacrine). When can expect it to start kicking in?
    You should feel the mental aggressing in the first few days… like the ability to run through walls… the big strength and muscle gains should start to show around week 3 and 4.

    -Pp

  19. so, when should appetite increase? I ask this because I haven't been able to stop eating since yesterday afternoon, and that was only two days into it. I wouldn't know why else this was happening though. I just ate my entire lunch 2 hours early because I couldn't wait any longer, and that is definitely a first...

    Maybe its just an anomaly.


    One other question, should I increase my gym time or frequency at some point?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    so, when should appetite increase? I ask this because I haven't been able to stop eating since yesterday afternoon, and that was only two days into it. I wouldn't know why else this was happening though. I just ate my entire lunch 2 hours early because I couldn't wait any longer, and that is definitely a first...

    Maybe its just an anomaly.


    One other question, should I increase my gym time or frequency at some point?
    An increase in appetite is a pretty topical effect. Its the early onset of a metabolic boost and increased protein retention… consider it a good sign.

    Id work on increasing weight and intensity rather than overall volume. The heavier weights you put under those muscles the more they will hypertrophy… which is probably what you want.

    -Pp

  21. Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    so, when should appetite increase? I ask this because I haven't been able to stop eating since yesterday afternoon, and that was only two days into it. I wouldn't know why else this was happening though. I just ate my entire lunch 2 hours early because I couldn't wait any longer, and that is definitely a first...

    Maybe its just an anomaly.


    One other question, should I increase my gym time or frequency at some point?
    BTW, take advantage of the appetite and pack some extra deli meat in that lunch… this is the time to ramp up protein intake.

    -Pp

  22. I'll be doing 1-T starting on March 9th! Look out!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    BTW, take advantage of the appetite and pack some extra deli meat in that lunch… this is the time to ramp up protein intake.

    -Pp
    thanks PP, I'll make sure to pack in the protein.

  24. In stock fellas
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  25. Rugger, you already have your cycles planned in March?
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AndroSeries v3 now open for pre-order
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 12:37 AM
  2. Now Taking Phone Orders
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 09:47 PM
  3. Taking Pre-Orders on Boladrol starting tomorrow
    By IBE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 01:11 PM
  4. Pre-Order Link for Boladrol
    By IBE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 07:27 AM
Log in
Log in