Similar to M1T

machoman1

Banned
Awards
Im looking for a product that is similar and as strong as M1T. Ive messaged somebody and he pointed me in the direction og Halodrol I believe he said. Were can I buy that and is that really the closest thing to M1T? Thanks for your time.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Superdrol is probably your best bet. But like M1T it is hardcore, be prepared, use support supps and do a PCT.

Google Superdrol and you'll find massive amounts of info, and it's very easy to buy a clone.

machoman1

Banned
Awards
Is the superdrol thet ng sold on here no good?

machoman1

Banned
Awards
Is that Superdrol ng on here no good? Is it like a weak junk off breed or something? And thanks for your help. Appreciate it.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Yeah, don't the the NG. Look into M-Drol by CEL.

Don't just jump into this though, it's very strong.

machoman1

Banned
Awards
I only find P-Plex,M-Dol and H-Drol by CEL. Does somebody have a link possibly?

machoman1

Banned
Awards
Ok got it. Thanks. Its so cheap compared to when I use to buy M1T for $70 a bottle it doesnt seemlike it will work haha.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Ok got it. Thanks. Its so cheap compared to when I use to buy M1T for $70 a bottle it doesnt seemlike it will work haha.
Oh it does.

I friend of mine at the gym is on his 4th and last week dosing it 10/10/20/20 and his weight went from 182-193, strength is up and so is his appetite.

machoman1

Banned
Awards
On a span on I believe 7 months. And no I was not taking it the entire time but just a span. I jumped up 90lbs on my bench alone not to mention everything else 50lbs and more and gained PLENTY of mass from using M1T haha. I found a place on the web that sells it but it is $110 for a ****ing bottle.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You already got the info on the M'drol brah.

What else are you looking for?