MLB to institute steroid testing

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
After more than 5% of MLB players tested positive for steroids, MLB will institute standard steroid testing. A future positive will result in "treatment." WTF would they be "treating" them for?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
better control with a doctor's help? maybe the ones that get caught need more help in picking the right combinations that are not detectable.. :D

Campeon

Awards
You are going to see alot of players get skinny...

Beta BBer

Awards
might be cheaper to test for those NOT on steroids...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This testing thing is a joke, baseball wants their players juiced up. They unfortunately have to act like they don't want juiced up players because the misguided public thinks their little junior is gonna juice it up 'cause Mark McGwire did too.

BTW, they must test positive 5 times before they get suspended for a year or fined $100,000 LOL.

Also, the players who tested positive have to be kinda dumb because they were told last year about steroid testing in the player union meetings. Why wouldn't they switch from Deca to Test Prop or somethig that's not in your system for over 7 months ?

Crj900

Awards
Jeez i member when it was a big deal that mcguire took creatine. ahha

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Jeez i member when it was a big deal that mcguire took creatine. ahha
There's still a ton of people who think Creatine is just as "bad" as steroids. I have to deal with this at the supplement store I work at.

Crj900

Awards
If hydrating your muscles is bad, then im guiltly!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nicksox15 General Chat 17
AntM1564 Sports Talk 12
Sports Talk 237
Sports Talk 2
DAdams91982 Sports Talk 20