TrenaPro

1911man

1911man

Awards
We got this now product in at work called Trenapro by Sports One. It's 19 Norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3, 17 dione 50mg a pill. Thinking about taking it for my first cycle. How should I use it what should I take while on it? I was think of using Novadex XT and 6oxo for the pct. I'm 6'1" 210lbs 12%bf work out 5 - 6 days a week.

CountryBoy011

CountryBoy011

Awards
I got the same questions... do you know if or what side effects it has

1911man

1911man

Awards
I know its the same compound as ACL Extreme Tren their have 30mg pill you take 1-3 Sports One is 50mg pills you take two max. Lots of people like it we have sold alot of it. Probably the normal risk with anyone of these products.

landfill

Awards
We got this now product in at work called Trenapro by Sports One. It's 19 Norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3, 17 dione 50mg a pill. Thinking about taking it for my first cycle. How should I use it what should I take while on it? I was think of using Novadex XT and 6oxo for the pct. I'm 6'1" 210lbs 12%bf work out 5 - 6 days a week.
Would'nt recommend you use this brand,as the 50mg dose doesnt give you any flexibility.30mg caps are better.
You'll need a SERM with this type of compound.

1911man

1911man

Awards
what about Reversitol by I-Force Nutrition? I don't see any thing work with 50mg to start with or kicking it up to 100mg after week 1

CountryBoy011

CountryBoy011

Awards
I used Trenapro for the first time today, I have no complains I felt like my pumps were massive... really i have used different products all my life, but I havent felt the effects as quickly as i felt with trenapro... and it being a pill and not inject able just threw me off because of how quickly it worked.... let me know what you guys think when yall use it

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
This is the blind leading the blind here.

Thanks Edwards for giving these guys some foresight (and hindsight)!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
should get some clomid just in case of progestin gyno...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You need more than novadex and 6oxo for tren

1911man

1911man

Awards
Im starting this stuff on sunday if I check out at the doc bloodwork etc, going to log it. Im taking 1000mg of milk thistle split through out the day, mega men sport, Dymatize joint repair, Beverly International EFA gold, taking Nitrix had some laying around going to take it for BP support and zma at night. Doing Myogenix Hardcore test as my PCT. Hopefully he'll prescribe Colmid. Anything else missing?
Stats 6',1' 210lbs 14% bf 23years old.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Don't count on being prescribed Clomid. Don't do 'tren' without a SERM.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
For PCT you need a serm. Period, no if's, ands or buts.
Only Milk thistle for support supps? What about blood pressure and blood lipids. More than just prostate concerns.
Test booster, cort control?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used Trenapro for the first time today, I have no complains I felt like my pumps were massive... really i have used different products all my life, but I havent felt the effects as quickly as i felt with trenapro... and it being a pill and not inject able just threw me off because of how quickly it worked.... let me know what you guys think when yall use it

Just wondering why a pill kicking in faster than an inject would throw you off??? All injectables are going to kick in slower than a pill with the exception of suspension and eth and cyp will take 2-4 weeks to really kick.

1911man

1911man

Awards
For PCT you need a serm. Period, no if's, ands or buts.
Only Milk thistle for support supps? What about blood pressure and blood lipids. More than just prostate concerns.
Test booster, cort control?
Im starting this stuff on sunday if I check out at the doc bloodwork etc, going to log it. Im taking 1000mg of milk thistle split through out the day, mega men sport, Dymatize joint repair, Beverly International EFA gold, taking Nitrix had some laying around going to take it for BP support and zma at night. Doing Myogenix Hardcore test as my PCT. Hopefully he'll prescribe Colmid. Anything else missing?

Well if you guys would lay out all the things I need. I'd be down with that. Sorry I'm fairly new to this stuff.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Well if you guys would lay out all the things I need. I'd be down with that. Sorry I'm fairly new to this stuff.
There is plenty of info on these boards. No one is going to hold your hand and change your diaper for you. If you come up with a well thought out and researched plan people will gladly critique it for you. No one is going to come up with it for you, however.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established

First off, I would not start it beause you don't have what you need.
First you need complete support supps like AI's cycle support starting 2 weeks prior to your cycle. Continue the cycle support during your cycle. Then after you cycle is over, you need a serm like Nolvadex. There are plenty of research companies where you can get these, just use the internet. Run the Nolva for 4 weeks......20/20/10/10(your dosage may vary). Then I would also run AI's post cycle support at 2 caps in the am and 2 caps in the pm alongside the serm. I would also continue the cycle support into pct for protection of the liver since the serm is somewhat toxic. I would also highly recommend a good cortisol control product as cortisol is going to be sky high. I would consider this a mimimum. Then any other products you have like beverly and joint repair, you can also take those during your cycle. Hope this helps.

1911man

1911man

Awards
Alright I got some cycle support. What do you thing about running vitex during my cycle? How much should I take?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Alright I got some cycle support. What do you thing about running vitex during my cycle? How much should I take?
If you don't get a serm your body will be ****ED UP! Do you understand that?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rockNrolla Cycle Logs 3
CountryBoy011 Anabolics 0