Havoc vs. H-drol for bulk gains

• Better Bulk Gains on Havoc

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Better Bulk Gains on H-Drol

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

rugrat5288

Awards
Ok i hear alot about Havoc/epi not so much about H-drol. I like to run a cycle in the fall while bulking up to my winter weight. which would you guys who have used both recomenned and why.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
havoc is great week three and including a drastic diet change ( eating a ton) and lots of water i have gained 13lbs in 3.5 weeks .....mood is great

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without a doubt havoc for a bulker. I'm not saying that because i'm an RPN rep, but i've used both products, and they are both very good in their own right. H-drol is a fantastic compound for recomp type effects.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'm using h-drol right now for a lean bulk/recomp cycle. I really don't do the "bulk up for winter" and then cut in the summer type of program. I pretty much lean bulk year round. Every few months or so I start to slack off on the diet, and when I start to gain fat I just ratchet it back up. It works pretty well for me, and I stay between 8and 10% bf year round. Occasionally I'll cycle carbs if I'm really trying to cut bf, but those type of deits really don;t agree with me because unless I'm on gear I drop weight really fast. On this cycle, I'm looking to gain 8-12 lbs and drop back down to around 8% bf. Havoc is much better for an all out bulker. You can easily put on 15lbs if your diet is on point.

abuleh

Awards
It took both and responded much better on H-Drol!

Great recomp and great gains!

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
how many weeks is safe on havoc....how long should i wait to get on it again?