Poll: Havoc vs. H-drol for bulk gains

Havoc vs. H-drol for a bulking cycle

1. Havoc vs. H-drol for a bulking cycle

Ok i hear alot about Havoc/epi not so much about H-drol. I like to run a cycle in the fall while bulking up to my winter weight. which would you guys who have used both recomenned and why.

2. Voted havoc.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. havoc definately
    •   

4. havoc is great week three and including a drastic diet change ( eating a ton) and lots of water i have gained 13lbs in 3.5 weeks .....mood is great

5. havoc

6. Without a doubt havoc for a bulker. I'm not saying that because i'm an RPN rep, but i've used both products, and they are both very good in their own right. H-drol is a fantastic compound for recomp type effects.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. I'm using h-drol right now for a lean bulk/recomp cycle. I really don't do the "bulk up for winter" and then cut in the summer type of program. I pretty much lean bulk year round. Every few months or so I start to slack off on the diet, and when I start to gain fat I just ratchet it back up. It works pretty well for me, and I stay between 8and 10% bf year round. Occasionally I'll cycle carbs if I'm really trying to cut bf, but those type of deits really don;t agree with me because unless I'm on gear I drop weight really fast. On this cycle, I'm looking to gain 8-12 lbs and drop back down to around 8% bf. Havoc is much better for an all out bulker. You can easily put on 15lbs if your diet is on point.

8. It took both and responded much better on H-Drol!

Great recomp and great gains!

9. how many weeks is safe on havoc....how long should i wait to get on it again?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying to incorporate Havoc into my H-Drol cycle
    By sasha481 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2015, 12:05 PM
  2. PCT HELP FOR BOLD & H-DROL/HAVOC CYCLE- HELP
    By xx Zues xx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 12:33 PM
  3. H-drol Cycle After Havoc
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 06:15 PM
  4. H-Drol/Epistane(Havoc) Log - First cycle (Revised)
    By zootreeves in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 11:26 AM