How androgenic is Pheraplex?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. How androgenic is Pheraplex?


    Based on experience who can rate how androgenic pheraplex is?

    Is it the most androgenic steroid available or just the most androgenic designer steroid?

    How does it compare to other steroids in terms of androgenic side effects?


  2. Never tried it, but these may be of some use for you.

    OTC Hormone Chart

    Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Never tried it, but these may be of some use for you.

    OTC Hormone Chart

    Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles
    Thanks for the info. But what I am wondering is how pheraplex compares to other AAS like say for instance dianabol.

  4. I've done superdrol and p-plex, all i know is p-plex made me shed like a mother****er and i'm not even prone!

  5. I've had the same experience losing hair like it's going out of fashion. I think it's psychologically preparing me for baldness

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    Thanks for the info. But what I am wondering is how pheraplex compares to other AAS like say for instance dianabol.

    Methyl test:100/100 androgenic/anabolic

    Dianabol :45/100

    PPlex :187/1200

  7. Quote Originally Posted by landfill View Post
    Methyl test:100/100

    Dianabol :45/100

    PPlex :187/1200
    This looks interesting but can you interpret the results? I'm uncertain whether they represent anabolic/androgenic ratio or androgenic/anabolic ratio.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    This looks interesting but can you interpret the results? I'm uncertain whether they represent anabolic/androgenic ratio or androgenic/anabolic ratio.
    Sorry,not very clear.first number is androgenic,second anabolic.

  9. I like Pheraplex over Dbol anyday!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6 View Post
    I like Pheraplex over Dbol anyday!!!
    Hell ya! I think its a much better option.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6 View Post
    I like Pheraplex over Dbol anyday!!!
    That's a pretty bold statement; say that on other boards and you would get flamed!

    Why do you prefer phera plex to dianabol?

  12. I will say that on any board!!! And trust me I am on WAAAAY more hardcore boards than this one. PP gives me way more mass than water. Strength gains are insane, and the aggression and feelings of well being make it worth it. the only down side is the oily skin, and the mild smoothness.

    Dbol= water gain, lethargy, and not much mass.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    That's a pretty bold statement; say that on other boards and you would get flamed!

    Why do you prefer phera plex to dianabol?
    It may be bold but its my preference too. Its d-bol w/ way less estro sides and strength gains are similiar. For me p-plex acts similiar to test in a way. Strength, mass, rise in libido, well being, etc. Great all around.

  14. It was my understanding PPlex aromatized as easily as Dbol.
    I'm gyno prone, so I have always stayed away from it.

  15. PPlex messes with aldosterone levels, thats why you hold water, not aromozatation.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6 View Post
    I like Pheraplex over Dbol anyday!!!
    I second that!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. Quote Originally Posted by landfill View Post
    Methyl test:100/100 androgenic/anabolic

    Dianabol :45/100

    PPlex :187/1200
    Stolen from bigcat
    the anabolic to androgenic ratio is based on the increase in weight in the rat Levator ani compared to the rat ventral prostate. Problem with that is that the rat Levator ani is actually the musculus bulbocavernosus, which is not only extremely sensitive to androgens, its actually androgen-dependent. Its not in any way, not even remotely, indicative of the behaviour of most striated muscles. On top of that, the ventral prostate weight is not an indicator of the androgenic component. it does not predict sensitivity to hair loss, acne and what not, it doesn't even give you a good indication of prostate problems in man. In fact the A:A ratio is just two numbers seperated by a colon that don't tell you anything WHATSOEVER.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dan12 View Post
    Stolen from bigcat
    the anabolic to androgenic ratio is based on the increase in weight in the rat Levator ani compared to the rat ventral prostate. Problem with that is that the rat Levator ani is actually the musculus bulbocavernosus, which is not only extremely sensitive to androgens, its actually androgen-dependent. Its not in any way, not even remotely, indicative of the behaviour of most striated muscles. On top of that, the ventral prostate weight is not an indicator of the androgenic component. it does not predict sensitivity to hair loss, acne and what not, it doesn't even give you a good indication of prostate problems in man. In fact the A:A ratio is just two numbers seperated by a colon that don't tell you anything WHATSOEVER.

    true that,

    alot of these things you just have to try or go by what others are saying,,,which both can be pretty risky

  19. last time i used Phera Plex it was 30/40/50/50 and i was disappointed. @ maintenance calories and maintained my weight, muscle gain was very low, fat loss was very low, strength gains were very low. Side effects 0, androgenic indicators 0.

    Not planning on using it again. if i did, it would only be to bulk, and at very high doses. I had no blood pressure issues either. Even in week 4 my BP was barely above normal.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  20. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    last time i used Phera Plex it was 30/40/50/50 and i was disappointed. @ maintenance calories and maintained my weight, muscle gain was very low, fat loss was very low, strength gains were very low. Side effects 0, androgenic indicators 0.

    Not planning on using it again. if i did, it would only be to bulk, and at very high doses. I had no blood pressure issues either. Even in week 4 my BP was barely above normal.
    really?, Most say phera is a great mass building i was planning a bridge using phera but i may just try it out at a high dose by it self to see how it goes then maybe bridge into something else. i was thinking 45/45/60/60/60

  21. Not everyone can handle those doses. I find i always can, but you should find out with low doses first.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  22. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    last time i used Phera Plex it was 30/40/50/50 and i was disappointed. @ maintenance calories and maintained my weight, muscle gain was very low, fat loss was very low, strength gains were very low. Side effects 0, androgenic indicators 0.

    Not planning on using it again. if i did, it would only be to bulk, and at very high doses. I had no blood pressure issues either. Even in week 4 my BP was barely above normal.
    Which brand of Phera did you use?

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  23. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Which brand of Phera did you use?
    P-Plex

    It's working but most AAS don't have a great effect on me, especially in terms of sides.

    As i try more out, i just cross more off the list, they are basically useless to me as better compounds exist.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  24. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    P-Plex

    It's working but most AAS don't have a great effect on me, especially in terms of sides.

    As i try more out, i just cross more off the list, they are basically useless to me as better compounds exist.
    What compounds have you used and responded to? Have you tried havoc yet?

    I respond VERY well to Phera myself, however i haven't used the P-Plex version though. I still have 4 bottles of the AX version. In fact, i'm about to start a phera-plex/1-T log on monday!

    Check out the log in the cycle section if interested. Poopypants and I are doing a combined log. I'm using Phera-Plex (AX) and 1-T (Primordial Performance), and poopy is using Epistane (IBE) and 1-T (Primordial Performance.)

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  25. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6 View Post
    PPlex messes with aldosterone levels, thats why you hold water, not aromozatation.
    Correct!!

    So many people think wet = metabolizes into estrogens.

    Nada.

    Pheraplex is 5a-reduced.

    To add to your madol > dianabol statement, dbol aromatizes into methylestradiol, which is a pretty potent estrogen. Estrogen is actually a good thing for making gains, it increases IGF levels and resensitizes your androgen receptors. Unfortunately, the androgen aspect of dianabol is (believe it or not) a lot weaker than pheraplex. The majority of androgenic effects from an androgen is due to any 5a-reduced metabolites, and the 1-ene prevents almost all of the formation of 5a-reduced metabolites. When stacked with an injectable, dbol offers some additional benefits due to the methyl-estradiols, but if you're going standalone, stick with pheraplex.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Correct!!

    So many people think wet = metabolizes into estrogens.

    Nada.

    Pheraplex is 5a-reduced.

    To add to your madol > dianabol statement, dbol aromatizes into methylestradiol, which is a pretty potent estrogen. Estrogen is actually a good thing for making gains, it increases IGF levels and resensitizes your androgen receptors. Unfortunately, the androgen aspect of dianabol is (believe it or not) a lot weaker than pheraplex. The majority of androgenic effects from an androgen is due to any 5a-reduced metabolites, and the 1-ene prevents almost all of the formation of 5a-reduced metabolites. When stacked with an injectable, dbol offers some additional benefits due to the methyl-estradiols, but if you're going standalone, stick with pheraplex.
    Very well said, bob!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  27. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    thats how we roll
    No doubt!

    Phera is definitely one of my favorite compounds. LOVE the stuff!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  28. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    What compounds have you used and responded to? Have you tried havoc yet?

    I respond VERY well to Phera myself, however i haven't used the P-Plex version though. I still have 4 bottles of the AX version. In fact, i'm about to start a phera-plex/1-T log on monday!

    Check out the log in the cycle section if interested. Poopypants and I are doing a combined log. I'm using Phera-Plex (AX) and 1-T (Primordial Performance), and poopy is using Epistane (IBE) and 1-T (Primordial Performance.)
    I've tried Epi and a clone and both were the same. Better pumps, bigger veins. No strength gains. No weight gains. 30/30/40/40 and during week 4, up 8 pounds (looking fatter, desperately trying to grow) my bench press was no better than week 1. That's natural lifting at its worst... bad luck for natural lifting even.

    Superdrol is the only thing i really respond to. I love it, i feel it right away, i was blown away by the strength and weight gain, it was far better than anything else i've tried in any quantity... nothing touches it. Everything else is crap.
    This was original Methyl-Drol XT. Ahhhh i only trust the old stuff now.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  29. So the general consensus here is that pheraplex is more androgenic than dianabol.

    Does that make it the most androgenic oral available?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 03:40 AM
  2. Most Androgenic PH
    By mesoman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 06:40 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 01:49 PM
  4. Androgenic: Mega-TRN vs. Pheraplex
    By fritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 05:12 AM
Log in
Log in