How androgenic is Pheraplex? - AnabolicMinds.com

How androgenic is Pheraplex?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

How androgenic is Pheraplex?

Based on experience who can rate how androgenic pheraplex is?

Is it the most androgenic steroid available or just the most androgenic designer steroid?

How does it compare to other steroids in terms of androgenic side effects?

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Never tried it, but these may be of some use for you.

OTC Hormone Chart

Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Never tried it, but these may be of some use for you.

OTC Hormone Chart

Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles
    Thanks for the info. But what I am wondering is how pheraplex compares to other AAS like say for instance dianabol.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

I've done superdrol and p-plex, all i know is p-plex made me shed like a mother****er and i'm not even prone!
  5. New Member

I've had the same experience losing hair like it's going out of fashion. I think it's psychologically preparing me for baldness
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    Thanks for the info. But what I am wondering is how pheraplex compares to other AAS like say for instance dianabol.

Methyl test:100/100 androgenic/anabolic

Dianabol :45/100

PPlex :187/1200
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by landfill View Post
    Methyl test:100/100

This looks interesting but can you interpret the results? I'm uncertain whether they represent anabolic/androgenic ratio or androgenic/anabolic ratio.
  8. New Member

This looks interesting but can you interpret the results? I'm uncertain whether they represent anabolic/androgenic ratio or androgenic/anabolic ratio.
    Sorry,not very clear.first number is androgenic,second anabolic.
  9. Board Sponsor

I like Pheraplex over Dbol anyday!!!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6 View Post
    Hell ya! I think its a much better option.
  11. New Member

That's a pretty bold statement; say that on other boards and you would get flamed!

Why do you prefer phera plex to dianabol?
  12. Board Sponsor

I will say that on any board!!! And trust me I am on WAAAAY more hardcore boards than this one. PP gives me way more mass than water. Strength gains are insane, and the aggression and feelings of well being make it worth it. the only down side is the oily skin, and the mild smoothness.

Dbol= water gain, lethargy, and not much mass.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

That's a pretty bold statement; say that on other boards and you would get flamed!

Why do you prefer phera plex to dianabol?
    It may be bold but its my preference too. Its d-bol w/ way less estro sides and strength gains are similiar. For me p-plex acts similiar to test in a way. Strength, mass, rise in libido, well being, etc. Great all around.
  14. New Member

It was my understanding PPlex aromatized as easily as Dbol.
    I'm gyno prone, so I have always stayed away from it.
  15. Board Sponsor

PPlex messes with aldosterone levels, thats why you hold water, not aromozatation.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I second that!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by landfill View Post
    Methyl test:100/100 androgenic/anabolic

Stolen from bigcat
    the anabolic to androgenic ratio is based on the increase in weight in the rat Levator ani compared to the rat ventral prostate. Problem with that is that the rat Levator ani is actually the musculus bulbocavernosus, which is not only extremely sensitive to androgens, its actually androgen-dependent. Its not in any way, not even remotely, indicative of the behaviour of most striated muscles. On top of that, the ventral prostate weight is not an indicator of the androgenic component. it does not predict sensitivity to hair loss, acne and what not, it doesn't even give you a good indication of prostate problems in man. In fact the A:A ratio is just two numbers seperated by a colon that don't tell you anything WHATSOEVER.
  18. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dan12 View Post
    Stolen from bigcat
    the anabolic to androgenic ratio is based on the increase in weight in the rat Levator ani compared to the rat ventral prostate. Problem with that is that the rat Levator ani is actually the musculus bulbocavernosus, which is not only extremely sensitive to androgens, its actually androgen-dependent. Its not in any way, not even remotely, indicative of the behaviour of most striated muscles. On top of that, the ventral prostate weight is not an indicator of the androgenic component. it does not predict sensitivity to hair loss, acne and what not, it doesn't even give you a good indication of prostate problems in man. In fact the A:A ratio is just two numbers seperated by a colon that don't tell you anything WHATSOEVER.

true that,

alot of these things you just have to try or go by what others are saying,,,which both can be pretty risky
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

last time i used Phera Plex it was 30/40/50/50 and i was disappointed. @ maintenance calories and maintained my weight, muscle gain was very low, fat loss was very low, strength gains were very low. Side effects 0, androgenic indicators 0.

Not planning on using it again. if i did, it would only be to bulk, and at very high doses. I had no blood pressure issues either. Even in week 4 my BP was barely above normal.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  20. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    last time i used Phera Plex it was 30/40/50/50 and i was disappointed. @ maintenance calories and maintained my weight, muscle gain was very low, fat loss was very low, strength gains were very low. Side effects 0, androgenic indicators 0.

Not planning on using it again. if i did, it would only be to bulk, and at very high doses. I had no blood pressure issues either. Even in week 4 my BP was barely above normal.
    really?, Most say phera is a great mass building i was planning a bridge using phera but i may just try it out at a high dose by it self to see how it goes then maybe bridge into something else. i was thinking 45/45/60/60/60
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Not everyone can handle those doses. I find i always can, but you should find out with low doses first.
    Mostly answered PM's
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Which brand of Phera did you use?

Legendary

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Which brand of Phera did you use?
    P-Plex

It's working but most AAS don't have a great effect on me, especially in terms of sides.

As i try more out, i just cross more off the list, they are basically useless to me as better compounds exist.
    Mostly answered PM's
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

P-Plex

It's working but most AAS don't have a great effect on me, especially in terms of sides.

As i try more out, i just cross more off the list, they are basically useless to me as better compounds exist.
    What compounds have you used and responded to? Have you tried havoc yet?

I respond VERY well to Phera myself, however i haven't used the P-Plex version though. I still have 4 bottles of the AX version. In fact, i'm about to start a phera-plex/1-T log on monday!

Check out the log in the cycle section if interested. Poopypants and I are doing a combined log. I'm using Phera-Plex (AX) and 1-T (Primordial Performance), and poopy is using Epistane (IBE) and 1-T (Primordial Performance.)

Legendary

25. Recovering AXoholic

PPlex messes with aldosterone levels, thats why you hold water, not aromozatation.
    Correct!!

So many people think wet = metabolizes into estrogens.

Nada.

Pheraplex is 5a-reduced.

To add to your madol > dianabol statement, dbol aromatizes into methylestradiol, which is a pretty potent estrogen. Estrogen is actually a good thing for making gains, it increases IGF levels and resensitizes your androgen receptors. Unfortunately, the androgen aspect of dianabol is (believe it or not) a lot weaker than pheraplex. The majority of androgenic effects from an androgen is due to any 5a-reduced metabolites, and the 1-ene prevents almost all of the formation of 5a-reduced metabolites. When stacked with an injectable, dbol offers some additional benefits due to the methyl-estradiols, but if you're going standalone, stick with pheraplex.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Correct!!

So many people think wet = metabolizes into estrogens.

Nada.

Pheraplex is 5a-reduced.

To add to your madol > dianabol statement, dbol aromatizes into methylestradiol, which is a pretty potent estrogen. Estrogen is actually a good thing for making gains, it increases IGF levels and resensitizes your androgen receptors. Unfortunately, the androgen aspect of dianabol is (believe it or not) a lot weaker than pheraplex. The majority of androgenic effects from an androgen is due to any 5a-reduced metabolites, and the 1-ene prevents almost all of the formation of 5a-reduced metabolites. When stacked with an injectable, dbol offers some additional benefits due to the methyl-estradiols, but if you're going standalone, stick with pheraplex.
    Very well said, bob!

Legendary

27. Recovering AXoholic

thats how we roll
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

thats how we roll
    No doubt!

Phera is definitely one of my favorite compounds. LOVE the stuff!

Legendary

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    What compounds have you used and responded to? Have you tried havoc yet?

I respond VERY well to Phera myself, however i haven't used the P-Plex version though. I still have 4 bottles of the AX version. In fact, i'm about to start a phera-plex/1-T log on monday!

Check out the log in the cycle section if interested. Poopypants and I are doing a combined log. I'm using Phera-Plex (AX) and 1-T (Primordial Performance), and poopy is using Epistane (IBE) and 1-T (Primordial Performance.)
    I've tried Epi and a clone and both were the same. Better pumps, bigger veins. No strength gains. No weight gains. 30/30/40/40 and during week 4, up 8 pounds (looking fatter, desperately trying to grow) my bench press was no better than week 1. That's natural lifting at its worst... bad luck for natural lifting even.

Superdrol is the only thing i really respond to. I love it, i feel it right away, i was blown away by the strength and weight gain, it was far better than anything else i've tried in any quantity... nothing touches it. Everything else is crap.
    This was original Methyl-Drol XT. Ahhhh i only trust the old stuff now.
    Mostly answered PM's
  30. New Member

So the general consensus here is that pheraplex is more androgenic than dianabol.

Does that make it the most androgenic oral available?
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

anabolics 2006 says Phera is 187 androgenic component and Dbol's is around 50. They put SD at 400.
    Compared to methyltest

Are these numbers inaccurate? i've never put much stock in the numbers because the whole thing never made a lot of sense to me... my personal experience doesn't reflect these arbitrary anabolic/androgenic values.
    Mostly answered PM's
  32. New Member

anabolics 2006 says Phera is 187 androgenic component and Dbol's is around 50. They put SD at 400.
    Compared to methyltest

Are these numbers inaccurate? i've never put much stock in the numbers because the whole thing never made a lot of sense to me... my personal experience doesn't reflect these arbitrary anabolic/androgenic values.
    Compared to personal experience those numbers don't really make much sense because I am certain superdrol is far less androgenic than pheraplex.

I guess it really comes down to how your body responds. Superdrol for me was nothing besides incredible strength gains while pheraplex has been unimpressive in terms of strength, but has accompanied some significant hair shedding.

I guess nothing really compares to superdrol, it's the closest thing I have found to a purely anabolic steroid.
  33. Senior Member

In my experience, comparing Super to Phera, the androgenicity is about equal -- Phera increases hair shedding and makes me "feel good"; Super jacks up my aggression and libido (unusual, I know). Super is slightly better for strength, but Phera is slightly better for mass. (And I like the "mild smoothness" Apowerz6 mentioned -- it helps the extra mass look a little more natural.)
    I'm currently stacking them both in a pulse cycle, and it's the best of both worlds -- I take the Super preworkout for the strength/aggression boost; and the Phera postworkout to really pile on the mass. I'm loving it.
    [BTW: Phera gives me way more lethargy than Super -- another reason to use Super pre and Phera post.]
    mw2012
  34. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    In my experience, comparing Super to Phera, the androgenicity is about equal -- Phera increases hair shedding and makes me "feel good"; Super jacks up my aggression and libido (unusual, I know). Super is slightly better for strength, but Phera is slightly better for mass. (And I like the "mild smoothness" Apowerz6 mentioned -- it helps the extra mass look a little more natural.)
    I'm currently stacking them both in a pulse cycle, and it's the best of both worlds -- I take the Super preworkout for the strength/aggression boost; and the Phera postworkout to really pile on the mass. I'm loving it.
    [BTW: Phera gives me way more lethargy than Super -- another reason to use Super pre and Phera post.]
    I've noticed more mass while on pheraplex also but I wonder how much of that mass is due to water retention.

In the first 2 weeks of pheraplex I was gaining 5 pounds a week and wondering what the hell was going on.
  35. Recovering AXoholic

Compared to personal experience those numbers don't really make much sense because I am certain superdrol is far less androgenic than pheraplex.

I guess it really comes down to how your body responds. Superdrol for me was nothing besides incredible strength gains while pheraplex has been unimpressive in terms of strength, but has accompanied some significant hair shedding.

I guess nothing really compares to superdrol, it's the closest thing I have found to a purely anabolic steroid.
    Don't confuse anabolic with androgenic, or androgenic with the potential to make strength gains.

These numbers based on how effectively it makes its way to the androgen receptor, binds to it, and activates it. Remember that AR's in different locations often accomplish different things. I remember taking Mehthoxy-TST, which seemed to be uber effective for getting gigantic, red pimples above anything else (the ones that don't pop not matter how hard you try).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  36. Recovering AXoholic

I've noticed more mass while on pheraplex also but I wonder how much of that mass is due to water retention.

In the first 2 weeks of pheraplex I was gaining 5 pounds a week and wondering what the hell was going on.
    Most of the water weight with pheraplex is going to be stored in adipose tissue, actually.

I actually had a ton of water weight from superdrol, due to its intense nutrient shuttling capabilities. Remember that for every gram of carbs stored as glycogen, 4 grams of water are stored as well. It's so crazy how much a single carbon atom can totally change the effects of masteron.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  37. Board Sponsor

Damn sinner that is not good to hear about PP, but it makes sense.
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Same for me, i noticed the same gains, but they were wet gains.... Phera also made me lethargic as a mofo by the start of the second week, where as superdrol i was fine until mid 3rd week when lethargy started to kick in, but wasn't bad at all....
  39. Recovering AXoholic

Damn sinner that is not good to hear about PP, but it makes sense.
    It's still much drier than dianabol, and the aldosterone increase should easily be overcome by controlling cortisol production; afterall, aldosterone is a metabolite of cortisol. Stack with something like 11-oxo or an anti-cortisol supplement like LeanFX or even just some cheap 7-keto. PP isn't something I'd use for a cutting cycle, but in the event you decide to, that's how it's done son.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  40. Board Sponsor

It's still much drier than dianabol, and the aldosterone increase should easily be overcome by controlling cortisol production; afterall, aldosterone is a metabolite of cortisol. Stack with something like 11-oxo or an anti-cortisol supplement like LeanFX or even just some cheap 7-keto. PP isn't something I'd use for a cutting cycle, but in the event you decide to, that's how it's done son.
    Thanks Sinner I appreciate that info, I just PP the mass is sick, and not hard to maintain. And the strength is there too. But on a cut I would probablly use it as a kick start if ya know what I mean...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 01:40 AM
  2. Most Androgenic PH
    By mesoman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 04:40 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 11:49 AM
  4. Androgenic: Mega-TRN vs. Pheraplex
    By fritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1