Cutting with Test-E

Broadmeister

Awards
I'll be trying to cut a good 5% bf during the spring. I figure test-e would be a great jump start.

My main goal is too keep adding strength, but I want to drop a few pounds in the process.

I know caloric intake/cardio is key. That will be in check.

I would like to stay away from all oral compounds, and that includes anavar. I also want to stay away from Winny, tren, and d-bol.

What else would you suggest for a successful 10 week cutting cycle on top of Test-E? Fat burners? Cortisol control?

AnthonyEhsani

Awards
clenbuterol ? T3/T4 ? or both? (edit: these are orals.. but by you not wanting oral compounds I'm assuming just roids.)

Only fat burner Ive tried is REDuction along with Lean Xtreme - Twas great!!

crazilyfter42

Awards
As long as your diet is right this seems like a good choice. An AI to keep off the bloat from the test would be a good idea.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how long will you be on the test? 5% is going to take alot of cardio and diet and since you said that will be on point you should be fine how much test e are you thinking?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how long will you be on the test? 5% is going to take alot of cardio and diet and since you said that will be on point you should be fine how much test e are you thinking?

Make sure to take a good fat burner with a strong appetite suppressant because I have always noticed that when trying to cut on test the problem is the test boosts my appetite and sort of makes cutting a real pain in the ass. I would suggest using Recreate with Y-RD since you can get both right now at Nutra (with the sale this weekend) for the price of the Recreate (Y-RD is free). Either that or you can use the Clen and T4/T3 combo with another non stimulent appetite suppressant.

I think the following would be a good synergistic combo

Test - E
T4/T3
Clen
Appetite Suppressant
AI
Clean tight diet
lots-o-cardio

Good luck!

Mr.50

Broadmeister

Awards
10-12 weeks at 500mg

Broadmeister

Awards
Make sure to take a good fat burner with a strong appetite suppressant because I have always noticed that when trying to cut on test the problem is the test boosts my appetite and sort of makes cutting a real pain in the ass. I would suggest using Recreate with Y-RD since you can get both right now at Nutra (with the sale this weekend) for the price of the Recreate (Y-RD is free). Either that or you can use the Clen and T4/T3 combo with another non stimulent appetite suppressant.

I think the following would be a good synergistic combo

Test - E
T4/T3
Clen
Appetite Suppressant
AI
Clean tight diet
lots-o-cardio

Good luck!

Mr.50
ok, great. I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

I've been hearing good things about DNP aswell. Would you add that in the mix? perhaps a low dose of 200mg ED.

Broadmeister

Awards
Another thought would be adding Tren Ace. I'd keep it at low dosage to stay away from the sides.
Something like
wk 1-10 - TestE
wk 1-6 - TrenA

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
might want to think about adding some arimidex...since ur going to try and cut with it, the airimidex will miniimize water retention. .25mgs per day or .50mgs EOD

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok, great. I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

I've been hearing good things about DNP aswell. Would you add that in the mix? perhaps a low dose of 200mg ED.

I have never used DNP. From what I know about it all I can say is be very careful. I would stick without it.

Mr.50