tren in a 1st cycle

n2bnbig

Awards
has anyone ran tren in their first cycle?
if so how did you run it?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I ran tren in my first cycle. I planned to shoot 100mg EOD for 6 weeks. (weeks 3-8) But i ended up using it 3-9, and upping the dose a little tiny bit near the end. I liked it ;) but then again... I like injecting myself. :D

ManBeast

powerlifter6920

I ran a tren only cycle transdermally with dmso at 80mg ED for four weeks and did post cycle with liquid clomid. It rocked! I don't want to gain any body weight because of competitive powerlifting, but my strength level skyrocketed. Only side was a little acne on the tops of my shoulders. Looking back I wished I would have had the knowledge to make test or the access to purchase some.

I had no real problems with mr. Happy, just a general lack of desire.

Hope this helps.

size

Awards
  • Established
I am against it only due to its need for frequent injections. Also, I personally prefer test only cycles with an oral compund. So i suggest what I like and works time and time again.

Blatalian

Awards
-n2bnbig-

I'm currently on my first cycle and I'm using Tren. If you want a little more info you can take a look at this thread that I started:

(http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10518)

Honestly bro... It's no big deal. I've read many articles claim it to be a super mind f#@k of something of that sort, but I haven't experience any negative side-effects. And Every Day injections are a pice of choclate cake... something to look foward to!

It's good stuff too... my body's transforming right before my eyes...
I'm not really gaining too much weight but I am looking rather huge (not to sound arrogant).

Hope this helps.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean to imply that I used it by itself, there was always a test base, and there was some dbol the first couple weeks of tren as well.

ManBeast

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Stick to test only for 1st cycle, 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks

Blatalian

Awards
Stick to test only for 1st cycle, 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks

When I first started my cycle 500 mgs per week were giving me no results. Granted, I'm quite impatient, but since I added Tren and Primo all my friends and I have noticed huge differences.

I think it is also very important to note that some bros do not plan to cycle for many years. Therefore the opinion of progressive dosing should be thrown out the door, right?

Also, I've read articles that state that your first cycle will yield the best gains you will EVER acheive from AAS. Therefore it is recommend that you should blast your first cycle. (High Dosages)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
What type of test? Cyp/enth take about 4 weeks to kick in. The test is the key component to any cycle.

Blatalian

Awards
What type of test? Cyp/enth take about 4 weeks to kick in. The test is the key component to any cycle.
Test Enanthate

4 weeks!! $hit!!!
I 'm just now approaching my 4th week! Now I don't know which chemicals are giving me these results.

Scotty -
What do you think about that First Cycle theory I spoke about earlier?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have to go along with all the other guys test only with an oral or the basic bnb works great
but I did tren my first cycle.. darting has never bothered me but it did get old for the 6 week I ran the tren..

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I usually wouldnt reccomend tran for a first cycle, but who am I to say that when we have newbies using methyl-1test for a first cycle, which is close to tren,.....

Anyway, I would go with maybe a test and anadrol cycle. Maybe test and Dbol would be better, but nothing too hard for a first cycle.

BloodLust

Awards
When I ran my first 2 cycles I had no sources to acquire anything ligit so I just ran converted fina. The first cycle I ran 100 eod and got incredible results with no sides except body acne... and the body acne was pretty bad, it still hasn't gone away completly. The second cycle I ran 100mg ed injections. My gains were very lean and solid, incredible strength gains, and I have lost none of these gains and have been off cycle for nearly 6 months now. - I love fina!! - But if I had had access to test I definitely wouldn't run fina only. My next cycle is a test prop and fina cycle, I'm just waiting for the Prop to arrive :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

Test Enanthate

4 weeks!! $hit!!!
I 'm just now approaching my 4th week! Now I don't know which chemicals are giving me these results.
So you started a cycle before knowing when each drug would kick in, and when you didn't see immediate results you added more compounds?

ManBeast

Blatalian

Awards

So you started a cycle before knowing when each drug would kick in, and when you didn't see immediate results you added more compounds?

ManBeast
Close .... but not completely accurate.
Initially I thought that TE was supposed to kick in after a couple of weeks. (Not 4 weeks)

I was planning on taking Fina regardless but not quite as soon as I have.

And, as you pointed out, it was my misunderstanding of the effects of TE that caused me to take the tren as early as I did.

It may have been a mistake... but I am not disappointed with the results.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
K, I'm just relieved to hear that you didn't dive in without any research.

ManBeast

manfreakca

Awards
UMMM i wouldnt try tren my first cycle.I know this dude and his old lady all most broke up because he couldnt handle the side efects of tren during his first cycle.

Bouncer79

Awards
Tren is not for beginners.... the sides can become very bad especially for someone using gear for the first time... and running Tren alone is dumb IMO, youre natural test is shut down hard, so unless you like to risk the dreaded fina dick you need a test base (which people should know every cycle regardless of what it is should have a Test in there).