Molecular Nutrition's 4-AD Ether gels

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Molecular Nutrition
4-AD EthergelsÖ

Molecular Nutrition's 4-AD EthergelsÖ contain the steroidal nutrient 4-androstenediol tetrahydropyranyl (THP ether), dissolved in sesame oil and sealed in a soft gelatin capsule for maximum lymphatic system absorption and oral bioavailability. This type of delivery vehicle is absolutely essential for ether-modified hormones, as it allows for a level of absorption many times greater than simply putting the compound in a regular hard-shell capsule. Our Ethergels are a revolutionary line of new oil-solubilized, softgel encapsulated prohormones that promise to tackle, once and for all, the issue of poor prohormone bioavailability.

4-Androstenediol THP ether (mono and di-ethers)

Testosterone

...a revolutionary line of new prohormones from Molecular that promise to tackle, once and for all, the issue of poor prohormone bioavailability.

Ether-Modified 4-AD

Ether-Modification is a breakthrough in the field of steroidal nutrients, as it allows us to drastically increase the oral bioavailability of hormonal supplements by altering the way they are absorbed by the body. The technology works by attaching an ether molecule to a steroidal hormone, which tremendously increases its lipophilic (fat-soluble) nature. This allows much of the active hormone to bypass the destructive first-pass through the liver, and instead enter circulation, intact, through the lymphatic system. With this technology there is simply no longer a need for high doses or alternate forms of delivery!

Superior Softgel Formulation

But if we just put our 4-AD ether in a regular capsule we would have wasted its true potential! Maximum lymphatic absorption is achieved only when the ether-modified hormone is dissolved in a proper oily vehicle. The graph below illustrates this significance extremely well with mepitiostane, an ether-modified form of the steroid epitiostanol. Here steroid absorption by the lymphatic system was more than 5 times greater when dissolved in sesame oil rather than a water-based solution. This is a monumental difference, and the reason our softgels use exactly sesame oil as their vehicle. With unquestionably the best possible oral absorption and anabolic potency of any steroidal nutrient on the market, our 4-AD EtherGelsÖ are without doubt the ultimate andro supplement, Hands Down!

àabsorption by the lymphatic system was more than 5 times greater when dissolved in sesame oilà

Figure 1. Differences in lymph absorption when ether-modified steroid is administered in sesame oil vs. a water-based vehicle to the small intestine of rats. SOURCE: Effect of oily vehicles on absorption of mepitiostane by the lymphatic system in rats. Ichihashi T, Kinoshita H, Takakishi Y, Yamada H. J Pharm Pharmacol 44 (1992) 560-4.

How Supplied

25mg 4-androstenediol tetrahydropyranyl per capsule, 120 capsules per bottle.

Directions

Take 2 capsules, 3 to 4 times daily. For optimal results take with meals.

Just wondering what you guys who know a lot about PHs thought about these? I thinking about getting some to go with the 1-T Ether gels I have.....any opinions?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Savage has used some I believe and he sells him so I bet he has feedback by now. Bump for Savage's input

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They seem to be an ok alternative for transdermals. Best results seemed to be achieved with at least six caps a day, so not very cost-effective, but convenient.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Appreciate it SSX, you sell these at your online shop?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My only complaint about the MN 4ad caps, were that they were only 25mg a cap, so you could run through a bottle in no time, and that made it real pricey, fast.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
My only complaint about the MN 4ad caps, were that they were only 25mg a cap, so you could run through a bottle in no time, and that made it real pricey, fast.
****, Im stacking these 3 bottles of 1T Ether gels at 1 bottle a day for 3 days. They're only 25mg per caps too...... SSX wont you drop the URL here real quick for me.....

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you find it lower, overall with shipping, let me know, and I shall beat it.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried any orals other than 1-AD before, not sure how they work, but from what I've read they seem to give good results, just not the greatest value. ANyone have any idea on an absorption rate (or do I need to search) :D

Maybe if the PH ban doesn't go through I'll try them. YJ I'd go for the "out of your mind hardcore insane" dosage if I were you. If there isn't such a dose, make one! ;)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
If you find it lower, overall with shipping, let me know, and I shall beat it.
Dont think Ive seen any of that much lower man, wow! Kick ass job on the prices and the site set up, even I figured it out ;)

Origanlly posted by jweave23
Maybe if the PH ban doesn't go through I'll try them. YJ I'd go for the "out of your mind hardcore insane" dosage if I were you. If there isn't such a dose, make one!

Ha, dont worry, it seems thats what I'll have to do, nothing like a quick 1 week cycle of ether gels, probably stack some EQ with it and nubian of course.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, Savage is the man, nice input bro!

Dio

Awards
I think the real question with these 4AD ethergels is: are they more effective than using 4AD cyclodextrin form. Cyclofizz (4AD) is much cheaper than the ethergels, even if usage is bumped up, so do the ethergels add anything (time release?) that you can't get with the cyclos?

Otherwise I can't really see a reason to use them. Anyone?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cyclodextrins cause a rapid spike, and fairly rapid decline. This means frequent dosing.

Lymphatic delivery is not a whole lot better, it appears. Not much in the way of literature on the subject that I can find, but it appears from the dosing, that it isn't time-released like a transdermal is. Therefore, frequent dosing is needed with the ethergels, too.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Lymphatic delivery is not a whole lot better, it appears. Not much in the way of literature on the subject that I can find, but it appears from the dosing, that it isn't time-released like a transdermal is. Therefore, frequent dosing is needed with the ethergels, too.
So that pretty much explains why they're only 25mg per gel ap huh? To get a "high" does of them at 300mgs you would be taking 12 of those throughout the day.....I think for people wanting to do a 1-test PH product, ether gels arent the way to go because of the hassle of getting 12 in a day. What....3 four times a day? That sucks.

Dio

Awards
I think that they're 25mg each due to solubility issues; I remember saying something like he tried to get more but that was the workable limit.

I'm not sure they even work through lymphatic delivery. It could be that there's something about suspending the ether in oil and capping it makes more PH pass through the GI tract. Pat had a theory, but I don't remember it.

The other thing is Bill claims people get results with 6 of these/day which is only 150mg. I'd guess you'd need more than that if you are using them by themselves. But when selecting amounts, we should remember that several people got great results at 150-200mg/day of the 1 test ethergels. So you may not need the high dosing you think you do.

I still think it comes back to price. I can take 3 cyclofizzes/day for a month for $24. Bill's product is $37 and to last a month you would take 4/day which probably wouldn't do much more and might contribute less.

I like the ethergel idea, but I'm still trying to find a point in going that route.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
It comes down to this:

Can you get more results from 50mg of ethergels compared to 300mg of Androdiol select from ergo. If you match them up that way you run out of them at the same time. I say chug some flax with the ergo product.

Dio

Awards
It comes down to this:

Can you get more results from 50mg of ethergels compared to 300mg of Androdiol select from ergo. If you match them up that way you run out of them at the same time. I say chug some flax with the ergo product.
I'm pretty sure the cyclodextrin would be superior to the 4AD powder caps, which is why I wanted to compare the ethergels.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure they even work through lymphatic delivery. It could be that there's something about suspending the ether in oil and capping it makes more PH pass through the GI tract. Pat had a theory, but I don't remember it.
Yep, very controversial issue, as we've seen from their debates. :)

I have to say, though, I lean more towards Bill's theory.

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
YJ honestly I think you would be better off just buying plain 4-AD capsules. Bill has said him self that the ethergels have about 10% absorption through the lymph. The remaining would pass through the GI tract and we might get another 10% absorbed there if your lucky. So lets just say we are looking at 20% absorption. Regular powder filled capsules you will probably get 10% absorption. So heres how it comes out:

Ergopharm Androdiol Select 300 - Price $32.99 at 1fast400.com

At 900mg a day a bottle will last you 20 days and you will absorb roughly 90mg.

MN 4-AD Ethergel - Price $37.99 at 1fast400.com

At 450mg a day a bottle will last you 6 days and you will absorb about 90mg.

Winner - Ergopharm Androdiol Select 300

I think the ethergels are a pretty good product, but for the price there are far better alternatives.

Dio

Awards
YJ I think the ethergels are a pretty good product, but for the price there are far better alternatives.
The cyclofizz is still the cheapest option(90 tabs for $24). I have no idea why no one is interested in it.

MrTrap

Awards

The cyclofizz is still the cheapest option(90 tabs for $24). I have no idea why no one is interested in it.
They sound tasty, but what's the absorption? Each one only has like 12.5 mg I think.

Traps

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Ask anyone that has used Andriol (testosterone undecanoate) and they will tell you that it sucks. Even WL says in his Anabolics 2002 book that it is not a good delivery system. So why is he trying to use it with PH supplements?

I would even use BioTest's 4-AD-EC before I would try the stupid ether. Only 25mg a gel cap? This would not be cost effective even and I mean EVEN if it did work.

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by DevilSmack
Ask anyone that has used Andriol (testosterone undecanoate) and they will tell you that it sucks. Even WL says in his Anabolics 2002 book that it is not a good delivery system. So why is he trying to use it with PH supplements? 
The answer is simple my friend - marketing.

I feel the same way about the ethergel product. I think you would be far better off purchasing the raw material from bdc or 1fast400 and putting them in capsules yourself. 1-Test itself has about 15% bioavailability.

Dio

Awards

They sound tasty, but what's the absorption? Each one only has like 12.5 mg I think.

Traps
Not sure about the exact number but it's much higher than oral. I'm also not sure why the dose is that low -- I think the old cyclos were 25mg. I'll be trying them soon, so I should be able to provide some feedback.

w_llewellyn

Awards
1-Test itself has about 15% bioavailability.
Just so you guys, I do not feel AT ALL that you get anywhere near 15% BV from 1 test powder. That is a BS number taken from the urinary excretion study, which showed a total of 14% 17hydroxysteroid metabolites. That does not mean take it orally and you get 14% in your blood, unfortunately.

The differences, IMO, between the gels and powdered caps is very substantial. I just am very honest about what the numbers are IMO, and don't go running around claiming 90% oral BV. I would need to do that to counter the incorrect numbers everyone assumes the base powder has, which has probably only 2-3% absorption if you are lucky.

Plus, the one advantage lymphatic delivery has is that it is much slower than the that of the powder filled caps. We need to look at more than just the total steroid absorbed, but also how well those levels are sustained. Even if you got the same exact amount of active steroid in your blood with 50mg gels or say 200mg powder-filled cap, the slower delivery through the lymph will be much more effective. You still need to take them a few times a day, but it is much better than the rapid spikes and declines the powder gives with the same dosing schedule.

After all, it took 40 years or so of research for Andriol to hit the market. Why wouldn't Organon just have put a couple hundred milligrams of testosterone powder in a capsule and instructed people to take it 3-4 times a day like most medications? It is because it is extremely difficult to sustain therapaetic levels of T in the body that way. Thats what we are doing with traditional PH's. Lymphatic delivery may not beat injection or methylated analogs, but in the context of the legal supplement market is miles ahead of what we were doing before.

In short, although it is a good to market a unique product, this series is much more to me than just a gimmick (I will never sell a product based on how gimmicky it is to market). I truly feel it represents a tremendous step forward with orals.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I do not feel AT ALL that you get anywhere near 15% BV from 1 test powder.

Thank god you said this. I've been saying this for quite some time, yet everyone wanted to argue. I'm sure if Big Cat said it, it would be fact though.

Dio

Awards

Thank god you said this. I've been saying this for quite some time, yet everyone wanted to argue. I'm sure if Big Cat said it, it would be fact though.
Maybe eight months ago, but his time has long since passed.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, but with the board dying on bb.com, I feel he will pop up once again as he won't have as many people to fight off.