H-Drol- 50/50/75/75/75
Cycle Support
Prime

PCT
Neovar
Post-Cycle support
Maxitest
Inhibit-E

Cycle support should be run throughout PCT as well...

Your PCT has too much estro blocking going on(depending on weekly schedule and dosing)...

You could afford to drop at least one of the PCT supps.

Realistically you could run PCS and then run Maxitest(6-oxo) starting in week 3 or4 of PCT and drop the inhibit-e.

Or something like that...

Show me what your dosing schedule will be(weeks/mgs.)

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
1st off you should have a SERM on hand for ANY cycle. period. thats not an opinion, thats just plain common sense, dont let anyone tell you different.

2nd like partyman said, drop the ATD(inhibit E) and dont start the 6-oxo until week 3-4 of PCT, tapering down from 500mg, 100mg/wk. and run the cycle support through pct. . . also like partyman said

you SHOULD be okay with that, but like i said, get a serm if you dont have one.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Cycle support and pcs look good. Like PM said, you could run cs through pct. I would also drop the IE and add a good cortisol control product like Lean X

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I say move Prime to PCT as H-Drol should be plenty while on cycle and the the Prime will allow you to keep/increase gains while on PCT.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'd save the prime for another time, if its your first run you won't need it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say move Prime to PCT as H-Drol should be plenty while on cycle and the the Prime will allow you to keep/increase gains while on PCT.
Agreed Prime to pct. I also agree always have a SERM on hand but if your going to use Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support look into these stacks for $92.75 for the 3 products.

Save 7% off even on the discounted stacks use coupon code NP BDAY on ALL of the Anabolic Innovations products at the link below

So you can get each of the following stacks for only $92.75

H-Drol/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support
M-Drol/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support
Havoc/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support
Epistane/M-Drol/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support

Or for $61.35 you can get either of the following

Havoc/Cycle Support
Epistane/Cycle Support

http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?query=Anabolic+Innovations

COBRAfan67

Awards
Yeah I was just going to run PRIME because I have two bottles of it on hand. I think I am going to buy a SERM, just in case. Better safe than sorry... I didnt know Cycle Support had to be run during PCT, good info. Ill drop the Inhibit-E also.

So...

During
H-Drol- 50/50/75/75/75
Cycle Support
PCT
Neovar
Post-Cycle support
Maxitest
PRIME
Cycle Support

Im not sure on the dosing.... Can anyone help me out with this? How long should my PCT run? And Will I need any extra Milk thistle or Fish oil or anything to help out my liver or blood pressure, or will the Cycle Support and Post-Cycle support be enough? Thanks for all the advice guys

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I was just going to run PRIME because I have two bottles of it on hand. I think I am going to buy a SERM, just in case. Better safe than sorry... I didnt know Cycle Support had to be run during PCT, good info. Ill drop the Inhibit-E also.

So...

During
H-Drol- 50/50/75/75/75
Cycle Support
PCT
Neovar
Post-Cycle support
Maxitest
PRIME
Cycle Support

Im not sure on the dosing.... Can anyone help me out with this? How long should my PCT run? And Will I need any extra Milk thistle or Fish oil or anything to help out my liver or blood pressure, or will the Cycle Support and Post-Cycle support be enough? Thanks for all the advice guys[/QUOTE

Always a good move to have a SERM.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established

So...

During
H-Drol- 50/50/75/75/75
Cycle Support
PCT
Neovar
Post-Cycle support
Maxitest
PRIME
Cycle Support

Im not sure on the dosing.... Can anyone help me out with this? How long should my PCT run? And Will I need any extra Milk thistle or Fish oil or anything to help out my liver or blood pressure, or will the Cycle Support and Post-Cycle support be enough? Thanks for all the advice guys
Cycle Support should be run while ON cycle and some recommend during PCT as well
Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support should be run during PCT along with your SERM of choice.

The only problem I have with Prime on cycle is you don't know if it is the Prime or H-Drol and I think it is overkill. However, it is typical to lose some of your strength gains during PCT. I took Prime during PCT and my strenth has continued to increas and I have lifter more than I did whil on cycle (currently finishing week 4 of PCT).