Epistane OR epidrol?

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Which is better epistane or epidrol? Which is prefered?

majorpain

majorpain

Awards
Just curious, does the 5a Andro in Epidrol make a difference?
Epistane = 2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol
Epidrol = 2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol

The reason I ask is because Epidrol gave me headaches.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane. Screw the clones. NP is selling epistane for really cheap anyways. Is saving 5 bucks worth getting a crappy clone?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I have heard of epidrol pills not being filled correctly,.. someone on this site took a pic and showed it. Not only that, but the price for 90 epistane is better than the price for 60 epidrol!!!

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Well you say IBE epi is better than why is an IBE representative using epidrol.. he should be sticking to his brand...I noticed on an epidrol post the an Ibe was using it..

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
There have been some spectroscopy identification issues with epistane. A while back it was rumored that epistane was contaninated with unmethylated tren ace powder.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
thats crazy i got 3 bottles on my shelf...gonna do a cycle in 2 weeks..hope its not contaminated..of coarse with pct and cycle support :bb:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you not want it contaminated with tren? Lol.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you say IBE epi is better than why is an IBE representative using epidrol.. he should be sticking to his brand...I noticed on an epidrol post the an Ibe was using it..
Link?

Epidrol has had some bad feedback. Im not making my statement on just epidrol and epistane...I am making it for all clones of all prohormones. Most of these clones are probably being made from a guys cap-m-quick in his apartment. Or you could spend $5-$10 more and get the real stuff, not contaminated with things like heavy metals. Im just sayin...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Link?

Epidrol has had some bad feedback. Im not making my statement on just epidrol and epistane...I am making it for all clones of all prohormones. Most of these clones are probably being made from a guys cap-m-quick in his apartment. Or you could spend $5-$10 more and get the real stuff, not contaminated with things like heavy metals. Im just sayin...
All I'm saying is that Epidrol got rid of my gyno, which to me is amazing. Nothing had worked. Not Tamox, Letro, ATD, etc... I tried everything. 2.5weeks into Epidrol, zap. Dunzo. And it was pubertal. Not AAS induced.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Just look under genera supplements forums...You will find an I.B.E rep in many of there forums clearly stating things about genera. Seems like hes selling genera instead of I.B.E. Check it out.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked Epi and the stack that going on for $99 for Epi/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support and now even better if you use the NP BDAY code you can get these stacks at $92.75

Save 7% off even on the discounted stacks use coupon code NP BDAY on ALL of the Anabolic Innovations products at the link below

So you can get each of the following stacks for only $92.75

H-Drol/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support
M-Drol/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support
Havoc/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support
Epistane/M-Drol/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support

Or for $61.35 you can get either of the following

Havoc/Cycle Support
Epistane/Cycle Support

http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?query=Anabolic+Innovations

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious, does the 5a Andro in Epidrol make a difference?
Epistane = 2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol
Epidrol = 2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol

The reason I ask is because Epidrol gave me headaches.
5a-androst = etioallocholan

It's the same thing bud :D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
apples to apples. Personally I would get epistane to support IBE because they brought it first, but that's a personal choice.

Antonek

Awards
apples to apples. Personally I would get epistane to support IBE because they brought it first, but that's a personal choice.
sorry bro but RPN was first

epistane is havocs clone

All I'm saying is that Epidrol got rid of my gyno, which to me is amazing. Nothing had worked. Not Tamox, Letro, ATD, etc... I tried everything. 2.5weeks into Epidrol, zap. Dunzo. And it was pubertal. Not AAS induced.
what doses during this 2.5 week on epidrol fixed your gyno

cheers :cool:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

hahahaha. A company rep not using his own product. Classic.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what doses during this 2.5 week on epidrol fixed your gyno

cheers :cool:
I did 20/30/30/30. I don't remember which week I noticed it, but one day the lumps were smaller, and a couple days later, gone!

stevep

Awards
epistane

I just got a bottle of IBE epistane today and was wondering what times I should take it. I want to do 30 mgs a day for 4 weeks. I work out at 530 pm mon-fri.
Can somebody hplease help?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got a bottle of IBE epistane today and was wondering what times I should take it. I want to do 30 mgs a day for 4 weeks. I work out at 530 pm mon-fri.
Can somebody hplease help?
IMO when you get up take 1 and then around noon take 1 and I would try to get the last one in around 4:30. Do not want to take one to late as it can cause some to have sleep problems. Good luck bro.:head:

stevosince82

Awards
Optimum TIME to take each Dosage?

Hey Guys .. first post here .. Read a lot of the posts and info all you guys have given .. which is a great help to everyone .. Got a question, that I haven't seen asked.

Regarding : Epi / havoc / epidrol ...

Should they be taken:

1) With Meals
2) Before Meals
3) After Meals

Or Does it matter at all, as long as the dosages are correct?

UKStrength

Hey Guys .. first post here .. Read a lot of the posts and info all you guys have given .. which is a great help to everyone .. Got a question, that I haven't seen asked.

Regarding : Epi / havoc / epidrol ...

Should they be taken:

1) With Meals
2) Before Meals
3) After Meals

Or Does it matter at all, as long as the dosages are correct?
Hey mate,

Start a new thread next time, this one is OLD ;)

I'd take it with meals, preferably one that contains a source of fat to help with absorption.

I speak from experience, I took an M-drol tab before breakfast with the rest of my supps, I felt sick pretty soon after!

stevosince82

Awards
LoL .. okay Word .. Thanks man.

That makes sense too actually .. I guess these are not something you want in your system with an empty stomach ;)

Happy Lifting