progestin?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.21%

progestin?

Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione in spawn is a progestin and you need to expect tren like sides... what is a progestin and what are tren like sides? im seeing people dosing at 90mg when i read that it should be 50-75mg

Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

its not a progestin as many believe,

its a precursone to dienolone.

its dry gains, great strength, most people use anywhere from 60-120mg depending on experience, sides, and insanity.

you can expect to get shut down, theres no conversion to estrogen or DHT, and its moderatly safe on the liver compared to others, (just because its not methylated doesnt mean that it wont harm your liver)

until you start your cycle do as much research as you can and ask your unanswered questions in about a week or 2 weeks when you may have done enough research.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.21%

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    its not a progestin as many believe,

its a precursone to dienolone.

its dry gains, great strength, most people use anywhere from 60-120mg depending on experience, sides, and insanity.

you can expect to get shut down, theres no conversion to estrogen or DHT, and its moderatly safe on the liver compared to others, (just because its not methylated doesnt mean that it wont harm your liver)

until you start your cycle do as much research as you can and ask your unanswered questions in about a week or 2 weeks when you may have done enough research.
    thanks alot for the info, i was partly curious because someone told me that spawn is a progestin and that tamox wouldnt be as good of a pct as clomid
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Dyou View Post
    thanks alot for the info, i was partly curious because someone told me that spawn is a progestin and that tamox wouldnt be as good of a pct as clomid
    prolactin gyno can be common with it, i feel its mainly due to the use of nolva in PCT, especially with EPI PHERA AND SUPER

but Tren halodrol and bold nolva is OK for,

imo clomid is better the nolva in terms of recovery. soo choose the SERM you wanna use.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.38%

also watch for bp I did a cycle of xtrrme tren and my bp shot up almost to pregypertension so get some Hawthorne berry
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

epi and super are progestins? i see so many threads with nolva used as pct for those..
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    epi and super are progestins? i see so many threads with nolva used as pct for those..

no they arent progestins, but prolactin gyno can turn up, and im thinking nolva is the culprit.

be safe go with clomid
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

no they arent progestins, but prolactin gyno can turn up, and im thinking nolva is the culprit.

be safe go with clomid
    are you talking about "rebound gyno"? if so that's not caused by the nolva......unless i missed something over the past couple of years, gyno during SD cycles has not been a issue, just in pct, am i wrong?
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    are you talking about "rebound gyno"? if so that's not caused by the nolva......unless i missed something over the past couple of years, gyno during SD cycles has not been a issue, just in pct, am i wrong?

i greatly feel that because nolva sensitizes the progesterone receptor and DHT derivitives sensitize the estrogen receptor while on cycle

that when talking nolva it can lead to prolactin induced gyno when coming off

i also personally feel that gyno can be caused by using a SERM improperly without the addition of any AI.

but some feel that AIs are the culprit, in my experience, ive never gotten gyno, i may not be prone or i am doing something right,

also with some of my buddies who i help out with theyre cycle, when they are on or off they have not gotten gyno.

in my experience, Rebound gyno is nothing more then just gyno, that appears after a cycle due to flux of estrogen after the receptor has been used up and the estrogen that was there was displaced, and then when coming off of the SERM it floods the receptor.

but hey thats only one guys opinion, and i believe Dave palumbo shares this one with me aswell.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.21%

i greatly feel that because nolva sensitizes the progesterone receptor and DHT derivitives sensitize the estrogen receptor while on cycle

that when talking nolva it can lead to prolactin induced gyno when coming off

i also personally feel that gyno can be caused by using a SERM improperly without the addition of any AI.

but some feel that AIs are the culprit, in my experience, ive never gotten gyno, i may not be prone or i am doing something right,

also with some of my buddies who i help out with theyre cycle, when they are on or off they have not gotten gyno.

in my experience, Rebound gyno is nothing more then just gyno, that appears after a cycle due to flux of estrogen after the receptor has been used up and the estrogen that was there was displaced, and then when coming off of the SERM it floods the receptor.

but hey thats only one guys opinion, and i believe Dave palumbo shares this one with me aswell.
    wow im even more confused lol, what should a spawn PCT look like in your opinion?
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Dyou View Post
    wow im even more confused lol, what should a spawn PCT look like in your opinion?

Clomid and Aromasin
    or Clomid and Reversitol
    Or Clomid and 6 bromo

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Methyl 1 P (Progestin)
    By masterX in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 07:09 PM
  2. p-5-p (b-6) progestin use?
    By lennoxchi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 01:40 PM