1,4ad

rhatid

Banned
Awards
i am thinking of running this in a lone cycle.

800mg/day.

stats

6'7"
14-15%
late 20s

what have your results been with this product?

smike319

Awards
haven't taken it myself but all i have seen anyone using it for is stacking with other things. It's main use is to increase appetite while on cycle to help keep maintenance levels up

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
1,4 normally takes 3-4 weeks to start noticing effects, that's why it's best stacked with other PH.

It's highly suppressive to your natural test taken alone. If you can stand that for 6 weeks or more, it should be great for cutting.

Personally, I would throw at least a small amount of 4ad in there to keep from total shutdown.

smike319

Awards
from the looks of it, you might want to have a good post cycle plan ex: nolva, clomid etc......

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Adding 4-ad doesn't help with shutdown AT ALL. It will suppress you even more.

All steroids and steroid precursors suppress natural testosterone. Some less than others.

But none of them help at reversing suppression, all of them just add to it.

Think of testosterone suppression as a mathmatical equation.

The higher the number, the more suppressed you are and at the number ZERO, you are not suppressed at all.

All steroids and all steroid precursors increase that number. None of them will lower it or try to halt it from increasing.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think 1,4aad shuts you down as hard as most other compounds. I wouldnt say much more than 4ad. Yes PCT is necessarry, but no more than with a 4ad cycle.
14aad on its own dosnt give much gains, it is best used in a stack. I like 1test and 1,4aad in a cutting stack.

Molehonea

Awards
What about 1,4 and M1T? would this be a good cycle?

Molehonea

Awards
I know that 1,4 andro and 4AD are different monsters but, which one will give the best results.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One would be used for cutting, one for bulking. So which do you want? Come on man you could have searched and found that out.

Molehonea

Awards
Thanks,

I am really looking for cutting. I have used both in the past but, I hate the water retention I get from 4AD

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Both can be used for cutting test is a great cutting substance and the water retention is only temporary. 4ads cheaper than dirt so why not take davantage of its cheapness. Diet determines weight loss not substances used(excluding extreme examples) use 4ad to reatain lbm and clean up your diet and cut cals to lose weight.