confused on Trenadrol??

jdee

Awards
From what I have read. It seems Trenadrol from kilosports actually isn't what the labels says. I got the 3mg caps. If it isn't, what is it. And is it effective?? Thanks!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
nobody really knows what it is. people have asked kilosports what it is and they never respond. some say PA said it is an Estra-4 derivative, but alot of people doubt that. alls everybody knows is that it ****ing works amazing. just make sure u have a proper pct and on cycle support.

jdee

Awards
Thanks for the response. I have gotten so many ideas of a on cycle support, and a pct. to many ideas. In your opinion what would you recomend. I am more worried about the pct, but feel both are more important. Also, have you ever taken trenadrol. If so what were your personaly opinions on it. Thanks!!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response. I have gotten so many ideas of a on cycle support, and a pct. to many ideas. In your opinion what would you recomend. I am more worried about the pct, but feel both are more important. Also, have you ever taken trenadrol. If so what were your personaly opinions on it. Thanks!!
well what do you have so far, let's start there. both the cycle and pct are just as important so props to you for recgonizing that because some people don't. i have not taken trenadrol, but i will be soon. i have spoken to many people who have and they absolutely love it. incredible strength, great pumps, tons of vascularity and even lipolysis. have you ever done a ph before?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sorry for the OT but I wanted to run Trenadrol, i got 9 days in working 60 to 90mg and i wasn't getting any of the telltale signs i can usually get by day 3 or 4, but i did feel like the shutdown was very harsh. So the cycle is aborted.

No one really knows what's in it, but i would say have a good PCT because, judging from the way I feel, shutdown is more harsh than Superdrol.

Most people love Trenadrol, it would score 10/10 for strength and 10/10 for leaning/hardening and probably 5/10 for mass.

Hope it goes well

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Nice feedback you two!

Why the hell isn't this company telling what's in their product? I think that's ridiculous. A lot of products work great, but I don't think I'd want to pop pills of some mysterious ingredient. I'm not looking to be bald for some strength gains and an extra vein in my delt. But that's just me...a big PUS/SY!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
haha you're not a pussy dude. lol. but yeah kilosports literally won't respond to what compound it actually is.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hell when i use it ill tell ya lol

i like testing these things

but ill be running it along EQT2,then Hdrol soooooif the strength come on quick ill let u know

im not starting till mid jan

but PA tested it out to be an Estra 4, but other have reported extreme strngth at only 60 mg which the estra 4s you really begin to feel that at 90 mg (depending on experience with the compound and overall experience) so it really makes you wonder,

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

but ill be running it along EQT2,then Hdrol soooooif the strength come on quick ill let u know

but PA tested it out to be an Estra 4, but other have reported extreme strngth at only 60 mg which the estra 4s you really begin to feel that at 90 mg (depending on experience with the compound and overall experience) so it really makes you wonder,

jdee

Awards
This will be my first PH, but have done alot of research but still need some final touches before i start. I have been on hawthorne berry for a week now. when i start my cycle i will also take fish oil, milk thistle, HB, a good multi, and prob something for the joints. I was thinking reveritol and some trib for my PCT. What do you think.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
being that no one knows exactly what it is,

Clomid and reversitol as PCT. not reversitol alone.

jdee

Awards
I tried that and must not have been doing something right.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok clomid

100/50/50/50

Reversitol
3/2/2/1

clomid 50mg in the AM 50mg in the PM for first week
then 50mg in the PM for the next 3 weeks

Reversitol
week 1 1 pill in the AM and 2 in the PM
week 2-3 1 pill in the am and one pill in the PM
Week 4 1pill in the PM

And your set,

cortisol control 7OH week 3 and 4, 100-200mg per day

jdee

Awards
the clomid i found i think was a injectable. i always thought it was a tablet

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the clomid i found i think was a injectable. i always thought it was a tablet

its liquid, probably not injectable,

it can come in tablets when from a pharmecueitcal company, when from a research site, its typically liquid

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established

Why are you stacking eqt2 (which is a combo of halo and m14add) and H-Drol(halo)?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why are you stacking eqt2 (which is a combo of halo and m14add) and H-Drol(halo)?

becaus i think the M14ADD is bunk (DHEA) and only hdrol is legit in it, because it seems to be a lean gainer and no water weight.

from what i gather.

and ill be doing 20 days at 3 capts of EQT2, THEN 20 days hdrol so it would be like this for tha halo doseing

60/60/60/75/75/75

and trenadrol starting day 10

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To me Trenadrol feels alot like M1T but without the weight gain. I put on 20lbs my 1st M1T cycle and only 5 on Trenadrol yet strength gains were pretty much equal. Lots of sweating also. For me Trenadrol also beats out Superdrol.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
becaus i think the M14ADD is bunk (DHEA) and only hdrol is legit in it, because it seems to be a lean gainer and no water weight.

from what i gather.

and ill be doing 20 days at 3 capts of EQT2, THEN 20 days hdrol so it would be like this for tha halo doseing

60/60/60/75/75/75

and trenadrol starting day 10
Ah, good point, makes sense.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
To me Trenadrol feels alot like M1T but without the weight gain. I put on 20lbs my 1st M1T cycle and only 5 on Trenadrol yet strength gains were pretty much equal. Lots of sweating also. For me Trenadrol also beats out Superdrol.
I heard that Trenadrol could contain Metribolon?!
Could this be?

crazilyfter42

Awards
I heard that Trenadrol could contain Metribolon?!
Could this be?
I highly doubt that. Putting oral tren into a designer steroid would be asking for lawsuits after people have liver failure. That stuff is extermely hepatoxic. It makes anadrol and halotestin look like candy.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes methyl tren is very very liver toxic, you can pin it to lessen the sides but IMO no one should touch it.

jdee

Awards
does anyone know someone who did take it and had bloodwork done to see liver values??

mishag23

Awards
Hi ive been bodybuilding for 2 years im 21 yers of age, i would like to do a halobolan and trenadrol cycle for 5 weeks.
Ill use milk thistle etc.
Can I use this for PCT?
Restore
Blue up
creatine