M-DOL first cycle:Help Me please.

kochise

Awards
Hello everybody,
I did a lot of search in post, 'cause I'll start my first M-DOL Cycle, but i didn't understad a lot of thing:

1. What I need for the first 2 weeks before starting my M-Dol cycle?
2. What caps M-Dol I have to take every days?
3. During the cycle what I need with M-dol?
4. Post Cycle, better Stack?

I saw in store the "kit" M-Drol/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack By Anabolic Innovations.
This's all I need for the cycle?
And pre cycle is right Reversitol for 2 weeks(but how many caps?)
Thank's man!

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch

Use the search button, read a few threads, as this advice has been dispensed endlessly. Come back with a outline and we'll clean it up for you.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your gonna need to get a serm if you plan on running it and umm.. I honestly dont think your ready to run M-drol, or any other steroid for that matter.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hello everybody,
I did a lot of search in post, 'cause I'll start my first M-DOL Cycle, but i didn't understad a lot of thing:

I saw in store the "kit" M-Drol/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack By Anabolic Innovations.
Thank's man!
what are u stats and age? then we'll go from there

it doesnt seem like ur first language is english, but the way its written also screams "im 16"

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Bro the m-drol/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support is a great deal and will be a big help on this cycle. I want to make a couple of thing clear if this is your 1st cycle go with the h-drol stack much less harsh.

You will need to preload Cycle Support for 14 days before the cycle and continue it durning the cycle. For pct I would run Nolva 20/20/20/20 and Post Cycle Support starting week 2-5 and 2 caps a.m. and p.m..

Again if this is your first cycle go with this instead.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/h-drol-cycle-support-post-cycle-support-stack.html

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
This is one hell of a first cycle for you. I am just moving on to M-Drol....and I only hope I have everything down pat for this one. You may want to try Havoc for your first one. Not as harsh and the results are awesome.

kochise

Awards
Thank's to everybody for answer me.
You have reason, and I think's really easier understand:
my first language isn't english but I'm old. My written is like a "I'm 16" 'cause I'm not english or american. Easy no?
Try to write me in Franch, german and Italian and I'll see you......( I speak 4 languages, not well but I understand...and you?!?!?) ....Sorry for that.

I'm 35 and 158.4 pound

Why I'm not ready for one first cycle? Only 'cause I didn't understand a lot of things?
Really I did a search (with M-DOL word) and read the post but I was confiused......now i'll try with "superdrol". Maybe i 'ill find my answer....
Thank's and sorry!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
my first language isn't english but I'm old. My written is like a "I'm 16" 'cause I'm not english or american. Easy no?
Try to write me in Franch, german and Italian and I'll see you......( I speak 4 languages, not well but I understand...and you?!?!?) ....Sorry for that.

I'm 35 and 158.4 pound

Why I'm not ready for one first cycle? Only 'cause I didn't understand a lot of things?
Really I did a search (with M-DOL word) and read the post but I was confiused......now i'll try with "superdrol". Maybe i 'ill find my answer....
Thank's and sorry!
How tall are you kochise? If you're over 5 feet (1.67 meters) tall, you should consider NOT doing anabolics and instead, work on your training, nutrition, and recovery.

Eat these -----> :burger::burger::burger:

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards

I'm 35 and 158.4 pound

Thank's and sorry!
I think you are taking it the wrong way. There are a lot of people on here that are young and ask questions out of the ordinary (most likely a kid looking for someone to give him a playbook on how to run a cycle). No one mocked u on here, he just wasn't going to give advice to a 16 year old and was just making sure his first hunch was accurate....which it was.

M-Drol is a pretty intense PH for your first run, you may want to start off with something milder but to each his own.

kochise

Awards
Ya, maybe. Sorry but I was just a little bit angry. I'm not a child but I'm so happy for your advise. Thank's.

This in my first cycle with M-DOL. Before that I had cycle with AMS. Ya that was good but i'll try one different stuff.

I'm 1,69m (about 5 feet) and I eat a lot of food (about 3000 Kcal for day).

Training is Ok, food enough and recovery right.....
Do you have advise for do a perfect WO?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Ya, maybe. Sorry but I was just a little bit angry. I'm not a child but I'm so happy for your advise. Thank's.

This in my first cycle with M-DOL. Before that I had cycle with AMS. Ya that was good but i'll try one different stuff.

I'm 1,69m (about 5 feet) and I eat a lot of food (about 3000 Kcal for day).

Training is Ok, food enough and recovery right.....
Do you have advise for do a perfect WO?
I do a lot more for bulk but since u are 5ft and 160 I would imagine you would want to slim down. I would suggest dedicating 2 days a week to cardio and using the other 3 to weights, not heavy weights. You never gave your full stats so trying to determine what would work well for u is hard to determine.

landfill

Awards
Hello everybody,

Thank's man!

169cm = 5ft 5in. Kochise,you will be able to get a lot of good advice here,but first you need to state your goals,and give a brief outline of your training and prohormone experience.M-Drol is a steroid,and a strong one.If you dont get your cycle right you could do yourself some serious damage,which is why you are not getting the answers you're looking for here.There are plenty of other products out there that will give great results and which may be more suitable for you,what country you're in might also dictate whats available to you.

kochise

Awards
I do a lot more for bulk but since u are 5ft and 160 I would imagine you would want to slim down. I would suggest dedicating 2 days a week to cardio and using the other 3 to weights, not heavy weights. You never gave your full stats so trying to determine what would work well for u is hard to determine.
Sorry, but you think wrong. I Wolud like to builk...
My Bf is about 12%-14%. The last summer i lost a lot of pound in definition but my ABS was disappears.
Now I'll mass and after slim down.....
Right now i do 3 WO Weight a week and 1 cardio.
The cardio is only for my heart, vascolization, and fat control.

My exercise are the base exe like a squat, deadlift, military press, bent over barbell row, curl, grip pull ups, close grip bench press, ez bar Tri Extension, dips, chest press (barbell).....

Reps 6-10 but dipens wich exercise and set 4 (+ 1 or 2 for heat the muscle)....

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't see any reason why somebody can't start off with superdrol because that was the way I started.

As a first cycle try M-drol for 3 weeks at 10/20/20 and for PCT have nolvadex at 20/20/20. The reason I suggest a 3 week cycle to begin with is because a lot of people tend to experience unpleasant side effects while using M-drol and the first cycle is a good time to measure your tollerance to the side effects.

A lot of people use support supplements while on cycle, but I personally don't bother so perhaps somebody else can add to this.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally don't see any reason why somebody can't start off with superdrol because that was the way I started.

As a first cycle try M-drol for 3 weeks at 10/20/20 and for PCT have nolvadex at 20/20/20. The reason I suggest a 3 week cycle to begin with is because a lot of people tend to experience unpleasant side effects while using M-drol and the first cycle is a good time to measure your tollerance to the side effects.

A lot of people use support supplements while on cycle, but I personally don't bother so perhaps somebody else can add to this.

IMO when your doing something for the vey 1st time that you should not be going for the most powerful. The sides that can be had with SD can be hell on a experienced user. I feel it is better to go in slow than to dive in but that is just my opinion.

As for the no support supps I believe that running none can be dangerous more so with SD.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
If you searched like you said you did, I think maybe you'd have a little more info.

Plus, for a first cycle, M-drol is not a good choice.

H-Drol, Bold200 or Epistane/Havoc would be a better choice for a newbie