My first cycle - Epistane. Feeback Pls!

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
Hey guys, so I wanted to get some feedback on my first ever cycle that I've been planning for months now. I think I'm going to ramp up to 30mg Epi the first week, then run 30mg for the next 2 weeks, and bump it up to 40mg for the final week. I created a spreadsheet to outline my plans.

Basically, my goals are to put on 5-10 lbs of muscle and hopefully drop about 5 lbs of fat on the cycle. Right now I'm at a kinda soft 190, gonna cut back to 180 before I do the cycle. Hopefully I'll end up at a rock hard 185-190 after the cycle.

I decided to go with a 20mg X 4 weeks Tamoxifen Citrate PCT along with Lean Xtreme throughout and Activate Xtreme for the first 2 weeks (I only have 27 caps left).

So I had a few questions for the more experienced guys. I know most people don't like to use creatine or pre-workout supps while "on", so I'm considering dropping the BA, AAKG, and Green Magnitude until PCT. The real reason I'm considering using Green Mag while on is b/c it contains 2g of Taurine per serving, which I'm hoping will curtail back pumps. Do you think it would be wiser to drop the GM and get some bulk Taurine instead? And would you recommend dropping the BA and AAKG as well?

Also, how does my PCT look? I definitely want to do this thing right. Do you think it's necessary for me to get an AI like ATD as well? I know other people also use Trione during PCT, but is it overkill for Epistane? And I only have about 2 weeks of AX left and I'm hoping that will help get the boys back to normal, but if you guys think I should get more AX or some other test booster, let me know.

My diet is going to be 3500 calories a day, with a 40/40/20 protein/carb/fat split. Do you think this is a good plan to reach my goals or should I dial down the calories a bit? I don't want to put on any fat.

I will lift 5 days a week and do cardio maybe 3-4 times a week depending on how I'm feeling and how the body comp is looking.

So give me your feedback guys! Let me know any dosing modifications you would make, any supps you would add or subtract, and if you would change the diet. I really appreciate the help!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so I wanted to get some feedback on my first ever cycle that I've been planning for months now. I think I'm going to ramp up to 30mg Epi the first week, then run 30mg for the next 2 weeks, and bump it up to 40mg for the final week. I created a spreadsheet to outline my plans.

Basically, my goals are to put on 5-10 lbs of muscle and hopefully drop about 5 lbs of fat on the cycle. Right now I'm at a kinda soft 190, gonna cut back to 180 before I do the cycle. Hopefully I'll end up at a rock hard 185-190 after the cycle.

I decided to go with a 20mg X 4 weeks Tamoxifen Citrate PCT along with Lean Xtreme throughout and Activate Xtreme for the first 2 weeks (I only have 27 caps left).

So I had a few questions for the more experienced guys. I know most people don't like to use creatine or pre-workout supps while "on", so I'm considering dropping the BA, AAKG, and Green Magnitude until PCT. The real reason I'm considering using Green Mag while on is b/c it contains 2g of Taurine per serving, which I'm hoping will curtail back pumps. Do you think it would be wiser to drop the GM and get some bulk Taurine instead? And would you recommend dropping the BA and AAKG as well?

Also, how does my PCT look? I definitely want to do this thing right. Do you think it's necessary for me to get an AI like ATD as well? I know other people also use Trione during PCT, but is it overkill for Epistane? And I only have about 2 weeks of AX left and I'm hoping that will help get the boys back to normal, but if you guys think I should get more AX or some other test booster, let me know.

My diet is going to be 3500 calories a day, with a 40/40/20 protein/carb/fat split. Do you think this is a good plan to reach my goals or should I dial down the calories a bit? I don't want to put on any fat.

I will lift 5 days a week and do cardio maybe 3-4 times a week depending on how I'm feeling and how the body comp is looking.

So give me your feedback guys! Let me know any dosing modifications you would make, any supps you would add or subtract, and if you would change the diet. I really appreciate the help!

1) I don't think that your Nolva dosage needs to be that high(20,20,10,10 would suffice), but if your set on it then it will work

2)I always run taurine by way of bulk powders. Me personally, as my dosages go up, so does my back pumps...I always end up having increase my taurine dosage. Everyone is different on this though.

3)I think most everything else looks pretty good...I believe that running Post Cycle Support with a serm is always a good option(starting in week 2), but everyone is different on this as well. Determining an ideal PCT is a tough task and often times its a trial and error process.

Good Luck

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would add Post cycle support along with the nolva, lean x and AX. Let us know how it goes.

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
1) I don't think that your Nolva dosage needs to be that high(20,20,10,10 would suffice), but if your set on it then it will work

2)I always run taurine by way of bulk powders. Me personally, as my dosages go up, so does my back pumps...I always end up having increase my taurine dosage. Everyone is different on this though.

3)I think most everything else looks pretty good...I believe that running Post Cycle Support with a serm is always a good option(starting in week 2), but everyone is different on this as well. Determining an ideal PCT is a tough task and often times its a trial and error process.

Good Luck
Thanks man, I think I will definitely hook up some bulk taurine and forget the green mag. So if you recommend starting the Post Cycle Support in week 2 would you also recommend starting the Activate Xtreme in week 2 as well?

I was thinking of splurging for the TNT stack for PCT, which is only like $20 more than Post Cycle Support and includes the trans-resveratrol. And I've heard so many conflicting ideas on the Nolva dosage, but if you taper down, there's less chance of estrogen rebound correct? If so, then I guess I should do a 20, 20, 10, 10 protocol like you suggested.

How about liver and blood lipid support? Does everyone think the Cycle Support is enough or should I get some SAMe, perhaps extra milk thistle?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
For Epi, cycle support will be fine.(1 scoop am and 1 pm)

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
For Epi, cycle support will be fine.(1 scoop am and 1 pm)
Alright thanks man that's what I was hoping. Also, I was wondering, is Stoked! the same product as Post Cycle Support with just a different label? According to the planet, the ingredients are the same.

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
Has anyone experienced hair loss on Epi? I was considering getting some Nizoral shampoo to try to prevent shedding. I have a good hairline right now, no problems with MPB at all and I hope to keep it that way!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone experienced hair loss on Epi? I was considering getting some Nizoral shampoo to try to prevent shedding. I have a good hairline right now, no problems with MPB at all and I hope to keep it that way!
Shedding (during and months post-cycle) have been an issue for many. I recommend 10-15% minoxidil + 5% Azelaic Acid 1x ED ON cycle and 2-3 months after. Amazon has it (Perfect Hair Solutions) as does minoxidil.com (Dr. Lee). The 1st company is cheaper and has fast shipping...FYI.

I will continue to use this product forever until something else comes along. I want to keep my wig for as long as possible :)

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks man that's what I was hoping. Also, I was wondering, is Stoked! the same product as Post Cycle Support with just a different label? According to the planet, the ingredients are the same.
Yep, same thing.

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
Shedding (during and months post-cycle) have been an issue for many. I recommend 10-15% minoxidil + 5% Azelaic Acid 1x ED ON cycle and 2-3 months after. Amazon has it (Perfect Hair Solutions) as does minoxidil.com (Dr. Lee). The 1st company is cheaper and has fast shipping...FYI.

I will continue to use this product forever until something else comes along. I want to keep my wig for as long as possible :)
Alright I'm definitely going to have to check that stuff out. What's the dosing protocol? I can't find it on Amazon. I'm hoping 60mL will last a couple months?

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
I would hold off on the LeanX til day 15 of PCT. Epi cycles keep cortisol at bay and it doesnt start to be a problem til 2 weeks after the cycle.

I agree with brolic, keep the creatine for PCT, you dont need to waste your supps during a cycle.

My Epi PCT:

PCT week 1: clomid 50/PCS
PCT week 2: Clomid 50/PCS/Activate
PCT week 3: clomid 25/PCS/Activate/LeanX
PCT week 4: clomid 25/PCS/Activate/LeanX
PCT week 5: PCS/Activate/LeanX

Plus Neovar and IGF-2 throughout PCT

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
why diffent labels?
It is the same product but people were confused with the "Post Cycle" wording . . . believing it is only useful for steroid/ph users. In reality it is a good test booster so a new label doesnt scare people away.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is the same product but people were confused with the "Post Cycle" wording . . . believing it is only useful for steroid/ph users. In reality it is a good test booster so a new label doesnt scare people away.

Yes that is the exact reason. People were kind of squimish over running it solo with the Post Cycle Support name so Stoked was created. Trans-Resveratrol is some great stuff it has many benefits.

Benefits of Trans-Resveratrol

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
Thanks for all the advice guys! I've taken your input and modified my plans a bit. Here's the new cycle plan:

I'm also probably gonna get my hands on some 10% minoxidil + 5% Azelaic Acid solution to use while on Epi and after for a few months. I'm most concerned with the PCT. Does anyone have any qualms with my dosing protocols? I definitely don't want to buy any more supps (I've already burned enough cash on this baby hehe) but dosing recommendations are welcome for sure.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice guys! I've taken your input and modified my plans a bit. Here's the new cycle plan:

I'm also probably gonna get my hands on some 10% minoxidil + 5% Azelaic Acid solution to use while on Epi and after for a few months. I'm most concerned with the PCT. Does anyone have any qualms with my dosing protocols? I definitely don't want to buy any more supps (I've already burned enough cash on this baby hehe) but dosing recommendations are welcome for sure.

Looks pretty good dude....support supps. like cissus and taurine can be continue into PCT if needed. Most will say to continue the Lean Extreme dosage until you run out.

Good Luck

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why only 2weeks of AX? and take the taruine till run out of it, its like a creatine. heres what i do

i take 1kilo of creatine and 1kilo taruine and mix them 2gether and ENJOY pre and post

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
Yeah run the Activate for the whole bottle!

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
why only 2weeks of AX? and take the taruine till run out of it, its like a creatine. heres what i do

i take 1kilo of creatine and 1kilo taruine and mix them 2gether and ENJOY pre and post

Yeah....but he only has 2 weeks left...he'll have to re-up then:think:

He can just get I3c seperate then...it would be cheaper and he could run it almost throughout PCT

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards

Green Mag has Taurine in it already, so I'm gonna save the rest of the bulk Taurine and just use the Green Mag during PCT. And I only have 2 weeks of AX left.

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
Yeah....but he only has 2 weeks left...he'll have to re-up then:think:

He can just get I3c seperate then...it would be cheaper and he could run it almost throughout PCT
Is extra I3c entirely necessary? I'm really reluctant to drop more cash. Could I possibly taper the AX down to 1 cap a day for the last 2 weeks of PCT instead?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Green Mag has Taurine in it already, so I'm gonna save the rest of the bulk Taurine and just use the Green Mag during PCT. And I only have 2 weeks of AX left.
u goin to have to take at least 5g of taruine daily.. i take it 3x times

morning pre and post.. y u only got 2 weeks left?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you wanted to save money, dont buy 3 tubs of CS only 2

ps. how did u mae thatspeadsheet

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Probably an Excel spreedsheet

GaryGGiraffe

GaryGGiraffe

Awards
If you wanted to save money, dont buy 3 tubs of CS only 2

ps. how did u mae thatspeadsheet
If I feel I need more Taurine in addition to the Green Mag, I'll just add it. I'll have more than enough to do that, but I don't want to waste it if I don't need it.

I only have 2 weeks of AX left b/c I used the rest of it earlier lol. I was bulking and reached my target weight earlier than anticipated, so I stopped using the AX and began cutting. I don't think it's going to kill me to stop AX at the end of week 3. By that point, I should be well on my way to being recovered. I'm still curious whether it would be better to take 1 cap a day for week 3 and 4 tho. Anyone think so?

And yeah, I just created the spreadsheet in Excel, copied and pasted into Paint and saved as a jpeg. It's real easy.