M-Drol Gains

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

M-Drol Gains

What kind of gains strength and weight wise can I expect? For exapmle if I can bench press 245 twice, what could I possible be able to do after 4 weeks of M-Drol? And during what week do these gains start to become noticable?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

This is a difficult question to answer because there are so many variables but a conservative answer would be a gain of 50 pounds on your bench press. You could quite easily manage more depending upon how your body responds, training, diet, ect.

Superdrol really has explosive strength gains that leaves every other OTC product in the dust. I'm doing a P-Plex cycle right now and the strength gains are decent, but nothing like the ridiculous amounts of strength I built so rapidly during my superdrol cycles.
    Last edited by Space; 10-29-2008 at 11:54 AM. Reason: metric imperial
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

When would I start seeing big results? I am a 9 days into my cycle and I am up 10 lbs wieght wise and my bench went up 15 lbs. Does this seem like I am on pace to get big gains around 20 days?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

10 pounds in 9 days is pretty amazing. I would have expected more strength gain though. Maybe if you tell us more about yourself we can help you more. Current weight, body fat, strength program age, diet etc.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

strength will come in week 2, 3.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.36%

a million pounds.

Seriously though, all you can do is just run it and see. everyone responds differently. My bench sets went up around 20lbs by the end of my cycle and I was able to keep those gains.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

I currently weigh 185, bf 12%, 23 years old, and I workout three days and then take a day off. Legs on day 1, day 2 chest back and triceps, day 3 biceps shoulders and forearms. I work out about 2 1/2 at very high intensity.
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dippy2006 View Post
    I currently weigh 185, bf 12%, 23 years old, and I workout three days and then take a day off. Legs on day 1, day 2 chest back and triceps, day 3 biceps shoulders and forearms. I work out about 2 1/2 at very high intensity.

Your working out for 2.5 hours at a time? You may be pushing to hard you should not need that much time in the gym per session.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

I just bought 4 bottles of M-Drol so this thread caught my attention. Question for you. i have done Havoc twice (most recently in August). I gained about 15 pounds in 6 weeks and have kept all but 5 pounds. Would I expect to gain another 10 lbs from M-Drol or since I had the previous cycle under my belt and maintained 66% of it?

My normal bench day I peak at 315 for 10. Since I stopped I am down to 8 reps. Would I be completely off base by thinking I will be getting 365 for 6 on a regular basis?

I know it's "everyone is different" but just curious since this is the prohormone that yield great results. I read some people get puffy from M-Drol. Is this due to their diet? Most don't get puffy. just curious.
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ALJD0812 View Post
    I just bought 4 bottles of M-Drol so this thread caught my attention. Question for you. i have done Havoc twice (most recently in August). I gained about 15 pounds in 6 weeks and have kept all but 5 pounds. Would I expect to gain another 10 lbs from M-Drol or since I had the previous cycle under my belt and maintained 66% of it?

My normal bench day I peak at 315 for 10. Since I stopped I am down to 8 reps. Would I be completely off base by thinking I will be getting 365 for 6 on a regular basis?

I know it's "everyone is different" but just curious since this is the prohormone that yield great results. I read some people get puffy from M-Drol. Is this due to their diet? Most don't get puffy. just curious.
    M-drol should yeild those results with proper diet and training. Good luck.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    M-drol should yeild those results with proper diet and training. Good luck.
    Thanks brother
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.68%

Thanks brother
    Anytime bro.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.33%

when you say "explosive strenght gain", you want to say that you can gain strenght, in rapid manner. or that you gain explosive strenght (i.e. the strenght of a sprinter)?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

Rapid strength increase. Like your bench going up 10-15 pounds every week.
    Mostly answered PM's
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.33%

and what is the compound that improve explosive strenght?
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.08%

thats pretty impressive....315 for ten at 185lbs:dl:
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%

i noticed that my bench went up about 20 lbs, i never maxed out just kept it in the 6-10 range, and i noticed that the mass gains kind of fizzled out at the end of the second week "only" gaining about 2 lbs on my third week, next time i'm only going to run it for 2 weeks
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.08%

Quote Originally Posted by fochiqua View Post
    i noticed that my bench went up about 20 lbs, i never maxed out just kept it in the 6-10 range, and i noticed that the mass gains kind of fizzled out at the end of the second week "only" gaining about 2 lbs on my third week, next time i'm only going to run it for 2 weeks

this is very common...most peaople who run super for more than two weeks regret it....
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%

this is how SD works for me:

Mass gains begin day 1, for the first week i gained about a pound a day, and then it slowed down gradually until it pretty much flatlined after week 3 (ran for 3.5 weeks).

Strength gains started immediately but were more consistent, i gained about the same amount of strength every week including week 4, and gained strength for about another 5 days post cycle.

Now, because of the rapid weight gain people like to think they should run SD for 2 weeks as mentioned above... What I would like to point out is that initial weight gain is more glycogen and waterweight than anything else. If you gain 10 pounds on the first week and quit then, you're not up 10 pounds... you're bloated 10 pounds and you haven't gained anything worth keeping.

Also, easy come, easy go. The weight that gets slapped on real fast initially is the same weight that disappears during PCT. And as far as actual LBM gains go, you will retain more if you spend slightly more time on cycle, because the longer you spend at the increased weight, the more the gains will solidify and your body will get used to being that big.

WHICH is why I don't like short cycles... I think SD should be run for 4 weeks, 10/20/20/20 or so. Stop early if sides get to you, but IMO superdrol sides are stupidly exaggerated.

my 2 cents.

[i ran 10mg days 1-5, 20mg days 6-18, 30mg days 19-25, only side i experienced were very mild back pumps, which i did not try to mitigate because they were so negligible. Also I ran this after bridging from 4 weeks of Epi]
    Mostly answered PM's
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20%

Check your Private messages
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  246 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    [i ran 10mg days 1-5, 20mg days 6-18, 30mg days 19-25, only side i experienced were very mild back pumps, which i did not try to mitigate because they were so negligible. Also I ran this after bridging from 4 weeks of Epi]
    What did you use to bridge? How's the bloodwork?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    thats pretty impressive....315 for ten at 185lbs:dl:
    Thanks, I was probably a little closer to 190 when I was doing it for 10. My legs suck though...I hate doing them. I do the minimum, I need to work on them and start liking it. I look like a tool with wide shoulders, big arms and legs not in proportion.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.85%

Thanks, I was probably a little closer to 190 when I was doing it for 10. My legs suck though...I hate doing them. I do the minimum, I need to work on them and start liking it. I look like a tool with wide shoulders, big arms and legs not in proportion.
    At least you realize this! Now hit them legs hard Nothing you can't fix. :squat:
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%

i noticed back pumps too, only time i felt them was on back day though, right after rack dead lifts, so i would save them for the end of the workout i had to actually lay on the floor and as for sides all i really experienced was increased lethargy (pretty noticeable) and quite an increase in back acne and my "boys" definately got softer though they firmed back up about 3 days in to pct
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

Quote Originally Posted by fochiqua View Post
    i noticed back pumps too, only time i felt them was on back day though, right after rack dead lifts, so i would save them for the end of the workout i had to actually lay on the floor and as for sides all i really experienced was increased lethargy (pretty noticeable) and quite an increase in back acne and my "boys" definately got softer though they firmed back up about 3 days in to pct
    So only run M-Drol for 2 weeks? I was considering doing it for 4, 3 minimum. How is libido on it? I never got acne from real gear so do u think I owuld get it on this stuff? How is aggression on this stuff? I am actually a little nervous to run this one, I can F myself up if I don't do this right.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  246 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.37%

Ever considered pulsing?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.07%

Quote Originally Posted by trend747 View Post
    Ever considered pulsing?
    no, not a believer in pulsing. I rather run it straight thru.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%

never ran "real" gear, i guess it would just depend on ur body for whether u get acne, but i hear that m-drol is legit, it's not a prohormone and is in fact a fully active steroid
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.31%

oh, and for the agression, didn't really notice it at all, even if i was pissed i was tired all the time so didn't really act on it

Similar Forum Threads

1. H Drol gains gone
    By runneryme in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 12:01 AM
  2. Best way to keep m-drol gains....
    By sk01020 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 08:00 PM
  3. Better gains with epistane or m-drol
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18