AAS or Prohormones

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
Hello I was just wondering. I am just wondering what would technically be worse for the endocrine system, injectable AAS or a prohormone like superdrol or epistane.
From what i understand the methyl orals are tougher on the liver but i was just wondering for a younger person say aound 21 or bit older, what would be the better option as far as messing with the hormonal system. I'm 26 and have no interest in using a prohormones the question is for my cousin.

Any opinions would be great just to see the general consensus

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Honestly an I am speaking only for myself and how I feel but coming off Epistane I feel that does worse damage for my endocrine system than injectibles ( I have done Test). It takes me much longer to recover from PH's than it does AAS. But I know that's against the norm. It takes me a good 2 months to feel back to normal, whereas with Test I feel good a month after my cycle. I know this makes no sense but that's what happens with me.

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
In general. . . . .shorter cycles(DS/PH) cause less suppression and for a shorter period of time for the most part whereas longer injectable cycles cause more suppression of the hpta and for longer durations of time(possibly lowering test levels indefinately). . . . this would lead me to beleive that as far as an individuals endocrine system is concerned, DS/PH would be preferable over AAS. However i beleive AAS to be far superior to DS/PH in almost every other aspect of overall health/wellbeing. . . jus my .02

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Being afraid of messing up your metabolic balance is an unusual thing to be afraid of when contemplating either option.

I think injectable AAS would be less hazardous in this respect because testosterone is a natural hormone unlike all the OTC products out there.