Tren Sub? On cutting cycle

Footballjones

Footballjones

Awards
I had a post earlier about starting a cutting cycle with tren prop and winny, runnig for about 12 weeks, looking for small wieght gains with good strength gains. Looking for speed and explosiveness. Football player and play wide out. Weight 215, I will be starting this in the off season. Anyways the question is what would be a good sub for tren ace, im hearing a lot of horror stories and thinking about switiching to something else. Runnig Prop for 10 weeks, 100mg eod, winny for weeks 8-12, any suggestions of what to jump start the cycle with or stack in the middle. Im up for suggestion:dl:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
anavar would be nice, pricey though

Footballjones

Footballjones

Awards
i found anavar made me hella tired, i dont no if it was legit or not, but i didnt like it when i took it wit prop b4, but thanks, any other ideas?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dbol and drol are best for strength, but it'll probably throw weight on fast.

maybe 25mg of dbol or 50mg of drol?

EQ would be ideal but it needs to be run 14+ weeks

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
looking for small wieght gains with good strength gains. Looking for speed and explosiveness.
Small weight gains means you need to stay away from virtually all androgens, as they are going to pack it on. There isnt an anabolic or an androgen that will provide you with speed and explosiveness....they will simply allow you to train in a manner that will promote you from where your speeds are now...yet another reason why an anabolic would be preferred here...it will keep your weight down, allowing each of those two things to occur. I would go with winstrol or eq....I think eq can give you what you want here....

Anyways the question is what would be a good sub for tren ace,
Tren is in a class by iteslf....there really isnt something to substitute for it....tren will give you all the benefits of using an androgen without the crazy water that they bring with it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would go with winstrol or eq....I think eq can give you what you want here....
what about going with eq stack with winstrol?
that doesn't work so well, winstrol has a very short half life necessitating every day injections. EQ has one of the longest half lives, some people say it takes 10-12 weeks just to kick in... and nobody would run Winny that long, aside from becoming a pincushion, it may start to be hell on your joints.

you could do a long EQ cycle and throw in the winny at the end when it has actually kicked in i suppose

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah If anything ditch the winny IMO,Unless you are competing IMHO opinion winny should not be used, just to androgenic, and effing HARSH on joints- use primo instead, although costly it will help you retain muscle, Harden you up like winny but not really pack on serious lbs. Tren is the NECTAR OF GODS MAN!!!

And if you try Tren go with Ace, not enanthate people who have serious sides usually have it with the Enanthate.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
that doesn't work so well, winstrol has a very short half life necessitating every day injections. EQ has one of the longest half lives, some people say it takes 10-12 weeks just to kick in... and nobody would run Winny that long, aside from becoming a pincushion, it may start to be hell on your joints.

you could do a long EQ cycle and throw in the winny at the end when it has actually kicked in i suppose

who says eq takes 10-12 weeks to kick in? i wouldnt run it for less than 10-12 weeks but it sure doesnt take that long to see the full effects...on the other hand the effects are pretty subtle but....im goin with holy on this, run the eq.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
who says eq takes 10-12 weeks to kick in? i wouldnt run it for less than 10-12 weeks but it sure doesnt take that long to see the full effects...on the other hand the effects are pretty subtle but....im goin with holy on this, run the eq.
I should have said to "fully" kick in... people on the Internet say it. I have never run EQ and really don't plan to, but in my reading people say it's an absolute waste unless it's run for longer than 14 weeks. If i were to run it, it would probably be 800mg ew and 16-18 weeks, with a test base and hcg.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I should have said to "fully" kick in... people on the Internet say it. I have never run EQ and really don't plan to, but in my reading people say it's an absolute waste unless it's run for longer than 14 weeks. If i were to run it, it would probably be 800mg ew and 16-18 weeks, with a test base and hcg.

dont believe everything you read on the internet. your "reading" is wrong. no offense intended bro...but this is gonna offend you, i apologize in advance. you have never run a cycle other than a few prohormones. your using theoretical knowledge that you "read" on the internet. should you really be giving people advice about something you have never done? i personally have never run phera...sooo u will never see me giving people advice about how to run phera. again no offense intended...god bless...go cowboys

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i see and concede your point, but i don't need to run EQ to know that a winstrol and EQ stack can't be run in parallel, which is why i said to throw winny in at the end

i may be wrong about EQ kick in time but i can still tell someone not to stack EQ and Winny for X weeks because that's just obvious

Footballjones

Footballjones

Awards
i no this post is on subbing for tren,
but if it was to go weeks 1-5 tren 75 mg eod, and prop 100mg weeks 1-10, is that good or anyone think i should add some winny or something at the end....

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Tren and prop is a very good stack alone...no need to add anything else in...you should run the tren longer than 5 weeks though...preferably about 8 or so...

holy

Footballjones

Footballjones

Awards
k sounds good, thanks everyone for their input. my last question is, wen should i start running estrogen blockers, should i run during the cycle or after week 12

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
My preference is to run arimidex during cycle (if you need it) to keep the water off....and then run nolva post cycle to keep the estrogen under control while your testes get up and running again.

holy

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My preference is to run arimidex during cycle (if you need it) to keep the water off....and then run nolva post cycle to keep the estrogen under control while your testes get up and running again.

holy
For sure. Run adex or letro on your off days of pinning (for simplicity IMO)

Footballjones

Footballjones

Awards
nice, thanks everyone for thier imput, ima go with 4 15ml bottles of prop and 4 10ml bottles of tren ace....that should last for 7 weeks at 75mg eod, right?

Footballjones

Footballjones

Awards
also thoughts on taking hcg shots during the cycle?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
When and why would i take this?

to prevent prolactin induced gyno, i.e. leaky nips.

a great cycle would be this:

Prop 100mg EOD 1-8
Tren Ace 75mg EOD 1-6
HCG 500iu E5D 2-8
Caber .5mg 2x a week 1-8

i plan on running that exact cycle in jan

Emkay237

no need for the HCG in a cycle that short imo. with 8 weeks you might not even get atrophy :)