Safe Bridge?

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Quick Question.

Do you feel it's safe to bridge into a 4 week cycle of Tren Xtreme right after a 4 week cycle of Epistane? Or would you run the PCT for Epistane and wait a while before running anything else?

Just curious...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its fine to go right into Tren Xtreme. its not a methyl, but just dont go over 8 weeks total.

what is ur pct going to look like?

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
its fine to go right into Tren Xtreme. its not a methyl, but just dont go over 8 weeks total.

what is ur pct going to look like?
40,40,20,20 Nolva plus the likes of milk thistle, fish oils, etc. Also grabbing a natural test to take at night. I'm on week 3 of Epistane, and was thinking of going an extra 4 on Tren. Not sure however. Ran Tren before and really liked it. Not so sure of the Epistane...

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
40,40,20,20 Nolva plus the likes of milk thistle, fish oils, etc. Also grabbing a natural test to take at night. I'm on week 3 of Epistane, and was thinking of going an extra 4 on Tren. Not sure however. Ran Tren before and really liked it. Not so sure of the Epistane...

Nolva dosage is probably a little on the high side(IMO)...What dosages will you be running the Epistane at?

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions.

But overall, taking the Tren for 4 weeks right after the 4 weeks of Epistane would be ok correct?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions.

But overall, taking the Tren for 4 weeks right after the 4 weeks of Epistane would be ok correct?

yes, but the point of bridging to it be using 2 compounds together for 1 week

Epi- 1 through 4
Tren X- 4 through 7

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Right, taking two back to back compounds would be a "nonbridge". The whole point of it is to ease into the next hormone, instead of abruptly stopping one and starting another. I've seen people do this with terrible results. It completely throws your endocrine system out of whack (moreso than just running a cycle). During the bridge, you would cut back to 20mg epi, and one (not sure which strength "tren" compound your using) cap. Its like a transition, so your body doesn't freak out when a new hormone is introduced after it is getting used to the epi.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Makes sense. Maybe ill give that a go and see how I like it. I have the pct set up so it should be fine. Thanks for the help.

W

wrestler356

Banned
Awards
or better yet whats the best steroid for increasing strength and losing wiegth