Tren

T

traintilupuke

Awards
Thinking about doing a little home brewing.
I have done a lot of research, already know how, just looking for some tips about cycling, how many weeks? eod or twice a week? what else to run with the tren, also what kind of results i can expect to see.
Any advise would be good.
thanks (NOT A NEWBIE)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im assuming we're talking about tren ace here?

if ur a first time tren user i suggest 75mg EOD for 6-8 weeks alongside a Test of choice. u will also need to incorporate some HCG.

expect some lean gains and strength increase as well as possible fatloss (diet dependent)

T

traintilupuke

Awards
Component-TH (200 mg of trenbolone acetate)

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If you're running acetate, its going to require EOD injects...the nice thing is that if you run test prop with it, you can stick them together at the same time, in the same syringe....a decent cycle would look like this....

Weeks 1-8 (or up to 10) tren ace @75mg EOD/test prop 100mgs EOD

holy

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nvm, just saw the stats under your avy. You could get away with 100mg EOD at least. Assuming your relatively experienced as you say.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I suggest 50mg ED, less sides than with 75mg EOD.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i notice less sides with ED also. but the of convenience of using it EOD with prop leads me to using it EOD most of the time unless i get test suspension to run ED alongside.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I have done a lot of research,

how many weeks?

eod or twice a week?

what else to run with the tren,

also what kind of results i can expect to see.

(NOT A NEWBIE)
How did you manage to write that last sentence, after typing those preceding it?

T

traintilupuke

Awards
Not a newbie to training or juice but i am a newbie when it comes to tren and home brewing!
Do you have anything to add or are you just one of those guys that sit back and read everyones posts and act like you know it all!
thanks for all the help

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks 150mg tren eod
52 weeks 1g test ew

^^^good ****

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Do you have anything to add or are you just one of those guys that sit back and read everyones posts and act like you know it all!
thanks for all the help
I just thought it was funny that you said you had researched, then asked 4 questions that showed you didn't research at all, then signed off with the paradoxical statement: not a newbie.

I don't have anything to add, just bored and found it humorous. Carry on.

T

traintilupuke

Awards
With research you ask many questions and listen to many answers and never pretend to know it all (Daniel son.)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Listen to Grunt He knows, as for Sfearl, thats not a good stack, for long term health IMO. Am is not that hardcore you will find out.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I agree, no one in their right mind does 10 weeks of tren. Especially not as a recommendation to someone who has never used it... !

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, no one in their right mind does 10 weeks of tren. Especially not as a recommendation to someone who has never used it... !
People do 10 weeks of t ace quite often actually. Thats likely the limit for most however. But I'd agree dont go 10 weeks your first time.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
People do 10 weeks of t ace quite often actually. Thats likely the limit for most however. But I'd agree dont go 10 weeks your first time.
The ones I know who are experienced enough to do 10 weeks of tren ace know enought to pin 75mg ED instead of 150mg EOD, which is ridiculous.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
this is amusing. i'm not expecting anybody to take that serious. any newb that would take my advice serious should not be on here asking questions about tren nor even consider using gear period. 50mg ed or 100 eod for 6 weeks did me just fine for my first cycle. but i AM contemplating 8-10 this next time around.

R

revamping

Awards
[Stearl1][/this is amusing. i'm not expecting anybody to take that serious. any newb that would take my advice serious should not be on here asking questions about tren nor even consider using gear period. 50mg ed or 100 eod for 6 weeks did me just fine for my first cycle. but i AM contemplating 8-10 this next time around. ]

I am planning on Tren 100mg eod with 100eod of TP for six weeks with masterone which I haven't quite decided how I'm gonna take it yet. I will run TP for 10 weeks, my pct is torem 160/120/90/60/60/30 but my question is how bad were the mental sides, many mixed reviews, alot by dumbas's who don't run test with it, but I think it's overhyped also.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on Tren 100mg eod with 100eod of TP for six weeks with masterone which I haven't quite decided how I'm gonna take it yet. I will run TP for 10 weeks, my pct is torem 160/120/90/60/60/30 (any pms on where to get hcg would be great and much appreciated) but my question is how bad were the mental sides, many mixed reviews, alot by dumbas's who don't run test with it prob, but I think it's overhyped also.[/QUOTE]

edit the bold. not allowed on this board.

im 4 weeks into my prop/tren cycle. strength gains are good. no real bad sides that arent uncontrollable. switched from ...

prop/tren 100/75mg eod

to

prop/tren 100/100mg eod

and now

prop/tren 75/50mg ED

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah every day is much better than EOD especially with tren acetate.

A

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't pin the tren up until the last day of the prop inj, leave 2 weeks coming off those two can have you on the rebound, def have anastrazole on hand and clomid for pct

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have tried Tren A ed, eod, and 3 days per week. all worked fine and sides were the same no matter the dosing schedule.

Tren is quite potent and is great late in a cycle when gains begin to plateau. Therefore I would run this stack;

week 1-8 600mg Test C
week 9-12 800mg Test C/300mg Tren A

Gains will continue all the way to week 12 and sides will be low because of the short duration of Tren.

A

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
i def wouldn't up to 800mgs at the end and finish with tren would be harder to maintain, i would run whinny/var for 5 or 6 weeks right up until pct to keep strength up and keep bloat down. i really think its a waste uping dosages like that

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i def wouldn't up to 800mgs at the end and finish with tren would be harder to maintain, i would run whinny/var for 5 or 6 weeks right up until pct to keep strength up and keep bloat down. i really think its a waste uping dosages like that
I have done pyramid cycles for 21 years and this struture works well because the body is always trying to maintain homeostasis. by week 9 most cycles plateau and with this it won't. This was one of the best cycles I ever did. Try it for yourself.

A

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
i have i think its a waste once the gains stop more test doesn't mean more gains, plus the harder you push yourself at the end of a cycle the harder it is to maintain .

i have rtyed front loading with a bit of success but imo i just run the nominated amount for the cycle that way i know what im going to be like. i never start a cycle without orals, or finish one with out them.

btw its not a pyramid cycle, a pyramid goes up then returns.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have i think its a waste once the gains stop more test doesn't mean more gains, plus the harder you push yourself at the end of a cycle the harder it is to maintain .

i have rtyed front loading with a bit of success but imo i just run the nominated amount for the cycle that way i know what im going to be like. i never start a cycle without orals, or finish one with out them.

btw its not a pyramid cycle, a pyramid goes up then returns.
Testosterone is proven in clinical human trials to be dose dependant. That means the more you take the more it works.

btw, I wrote an essay for Muscular Development on this trial. If you like I will post a link here that translates the science into gymrat.

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/281/6/E1172

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
im assuming we're talking about tren ace here?

if ur a first time tren user i suggest 75mg EOD for 6-8 weeks alongside a Test of choice. u will also need to incorporate some HCG.

expect some lean gains and strength increase as well as possible fatloss (diet dependent)
You say HCG will be needed for a 6-8 week cycle of tren ace and test. What if I did a 6 week cycle (1 cart of tren ace) transdermal, along with transdermal 4ADiol? Could I get by with just nolva for PCT?