First H-drol Cycle... Need Opinions

COBRAfan67

Awards
Im currently deployed and want to add 10-15lbs of mass before I get home in 3 months. I was looking into Pro-hormones and decided to go with H-drol. I Heard it was a pretty mild PH, with less side effects. Ive been lifting and dieting for the past 2 years. Im 6'1'' and 213lbs. I dont know a whole lot about PHs and would like any advice I can get.... but this is what I was looking at going with.....

Is a pre-cycle necessary?
During
H-Drol- 50/50/75/75/75
Cycle Support
Prime

PCT
Neovar
Post-Cycle support
Maxitest
Inhibit-E
-or-
Inhibit-E
Reduce XT (I guess these were a good stack together)

I also heard its good to take Slin to help with absorption and help the anabolic effect. Should I take anything else during my cycle? I heard joint/back pain is an issue.... Anybody have this problem? Is a SERM necessary for H-drol? Id rather not get blood work done, because Im military and it just wouldnt sound good for me to go in and ask for blood work haha. Do you have to get blood work done? Any comments or advice greatly appreciated.....

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
dont take any slin, it can kill you if you dont know what your doing. blood work and serms are not absolutely necessary but its not a bad idea, but many people consider h-drol to be one of the safest methylated PH's around and lots people dont use a serm or get blood work done and recover just fine.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I think your cycle looks good. You do not need a serm for hdrol. Just use cycle support for two weeks before beginning your cycle (one scoop am and one in pm) and during your cycle. Then the post cycle support after your cycle. Good luck.

COBRAfan67

Awards
So just take the cycle support 2 weeks prior to starting the h-drol and then run the cycle right? Then as soon as the cycle is over start PCT? I should start the PCT the day after I finish up the h-drol? which of the two PCT stacks would you go with? Thanks for all the help... what kind of gains will I probably see do you think?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So just take the cycle support 2 weeks prior to starting the h-drol and then run the cycle right? Then as soon as the cycle is over start PCT? I should start the PCT the day after I finish up the h-drol? which of the two PCT stacks would you go with? Thanks for all the help... what kind of gains will I probably see do you think?

That sounds good bro. If you have not already purchased the stuff jump on this sale h-drol/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support all for $99.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/h-drol-cycle-support-post-cycle-support-stack.html

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Hey Pembroke

If I use the post cycle support, do I still need to use Liver Longer as well for PCT for a H Drol cycle.

Also for PCT, If I used Reversitol, would I need 6-OXO also.

Cobra , sorry for the post hijack.

COBRAfan67

Awards
I wouldnt need Liver Longer or anything like that with my stack would I? Wouldnt the Cycle Support and Post-Cycle Support cover all of that? Reversitol and 6-oxo isnt necessary right?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Pembroke

If I use the post cycle support, do I still need to use Liver Longer as well for PCT for a H Drol cycle.

If using Cycle Support no need for the Liverlonger. IMO I would not run 6 oxo in a pct with Resversitol as it already has 2 AI,s in it I do not believe adding a 3rd AI is worth it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt need Liver Longer or anything like that with my stack would I? Wouldnt the Cycle Support and Post-Cycle Support cover all of that? Reversitol and 6-oxo isnt necessary right?

No you would not need the liverlonger if your running the Cycle Support. If you are running h-drol only the Post Cycle Support would be fine no need for anything else maybe a cortisol product.(I always advise having a SERM on hand)but it probally would not be needed here.:)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Pembroke

reversitol and 6oxo isnt nessarcy for a cycle like this,

Reversitol alone can work,

But Adding 6oxo in when using a stronger compound along with primal male EOD, IMO would work extremely well,

all though there are 3 AIs, EACH ONE IS DIFFERENT, 6oxo is a very unique beast.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
If using Cycle Support no need for the Liverlonger. IMO I would not run 6 oxo in a pct with Resversitol as it already has 2 AI,s in it I do not believe adding a 3rd AI is worth it.

Thanks, that what I was thinking about the 6-OXO, but always like to ask to make sure.

I'm either going to run the H Drol or really interested in the INfinite Labs Cyclo Bolan.

So maybe same PCT for either one? Definantly running Life Support 2 weeks before cycle, Cycle support during and Post cycle support for PCT.

Thanks again for your help.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, that what I was thinking about the 6-OXO, but always like to ask to make sure.

I'm either going to run the H Drol or really interested in the INfinite Labs Cyclo Bolan.

So maybe same PCT for either one? Definantly running Life Support 2 weeks before cycle, Cycle support during and Post cycle support for PCT.

Thanks again for your help.
Do not know much about the cylo bolan but I loved the h-drol and the $99 stack is a great deal.