Preworkout drinks while "ON" cycle?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys have a preworkout drink while ON a cycle? I've heard mix things. Just started Phera today, but I don't want to stop my SuperPump250.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Some say no, some say yes. I think if you do continue to use SP250 you should observe your BP to be sure it's not too high.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Drop it. Unnecessary! You'll get plenty good pumps with Phera. I really don't think a pump helps out a workout much and fail to see the appeal of the Pre-WO supps beyond them tasting good.

I'll say it again: if you get pumped beyond what you get from steroids, it's TOO pumped and counter productive. I like a healthy pump but too much just destroys my range of motion. My last bicep exercises slow down because my arms can barely close past 90 degrees...

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Drop it. Unnecessary! You'll get plenty good pumps with Phera. I really don't think a pump helps out a workout much and fail to see the appeal of the Pre-WO supps beyond them tasting good.

I'll say it again: if you get pumped beyond what you get from steroids, it's TOO pumped and counter productive. I like a healthy pump but too much just destroys my range of motion. My last bicep exercises slow down because my arms can barely close past 90 degrees...
Yea I hear that, sometimes I can't even stretch my tri's or scratch my back lol. I only got like two more scoops anyway, just wasn't sure if I should get another tub. I think I like the energy and focus more than anything. I got some purple wrath so I'll just stick with that.