Poll: Which compounds significantly increased BP?

Which DS are bad for BP?

1. Which DS are bad for BP?

Ok, so as a person who struggles with high blood pressure, I thought it might be interesting to find out which compunds are worse than others.

Which of the above compunds do you feel gave you a significant increase in BP?

Feel free to give details.

Note: For the sake of simplicity, I've only included legal compunds. Plus, if you've got access to illegal AAS then you've probably got access to BP meds too

2. Phera, Epi, Tren compounds

I think my BP was highest on Epi. Higher than SD, Phera, you name it.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

3. I don't have any problems on Havoc, but SD, Phera, and anything REMOTELY Tren-like destroys me.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. It depends, and can vary. Before, when I was about 15-20 lbs heavier, any PH/DS I took would jack up my bp. Now, at 60mg/day of Epi, or 20mg/day of SD, my bp is frickin' pristine.

It's odd..

5. Superdrol took a huge toll on my BP

6. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    It depends, and can vary. Before, when I was about 15-20 lbs heavier, any PH/DS I took would jack up my bp. Now, at 60mg/day of Epi, or 20mg/day of SD, my bp is frickin' pristine.

It's odd..
    Wow! That is odd. You taking any BP meds?

7. Quote Originally Posted by HardTrainer View Post
    Wow! That is odd. You taking any BP meds?
    Yep. I was on BP meds before also. Finally, BP is under control and doing great as far as I can tell..

I'm on SD right now, 20mg/day, BP last night was 110/75

8. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Yep. I was on BP meds before also. Finally, BP is under control and doing great as far as I can tell..

I'm on SD right now, 20mg/day, BP last night was 110/75
    Not fair!

9. 3 votes?

I guess not many people on AM monitor their BP on-cycle.

10. Phera and SD absolutely kill my blood pressure.

11. Any of them CAN raise blood pressure. It may vary from person to person, but it is a very good idea to monitor bp on any oral cycle that you do. That is why support supps are a good idea!