Noob need cycle advice

Boilingice

Awards
Hey all been reading up for a while and have been lifting for 4 years now. Im 23 years old 6'1 and 185 pounds very leaned out. Im interested in doing my first cycle but I dont want to bulk up at all. Meaning that I dont want to put on fat or anything for the sake of mass. Im more then happy with slow gradual gains that will stick. So get to around 195 at the same body fat %.

I was thinking of either doing a cycle of HGH which i constantly read is not a good thing to do but mostly because its expensive.

Or a cycle of eq and primbolen.

A test e cycle sounds like exactly what I dont want considering the sides and how it bulks you up.

Please help me out

Boilingice

Awards
To be more clear I have no desire to bulk up in the sense of an increase of fat and what not. I also want to avoid sides which include acne, testicular atrophy gyno etc

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
everyone in bodybuilding wants more lean mass. this is IMPOSSIBLE.

u cut or bulk....there is no both. diet is key in both situations.

u will have atrophy with any and all steroids. read the stickies because u have LOTS of research ahead of u

and HGH is worthless unless ur old or AAS doesnt work well anymore....or a professional bodybuilder. HGH should not even cross ur mind. i have friends who think like u and i can clearly say that they are f ucking idiots

Boilingice

Awards
Thanks for the reply and well what I desire is a "lean bulk" I have no desire to "get big"

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply and well what I desire is a "lean bulk" I have no desire to "get big"

my first cycle was test/dbol. no negative sides and i stayed within 1-2%bf difference during/after my cycle while gaining 25lbs.

once again.....diet is KEY

Boilingice

Awards
I dont want to gain 25 pounds though I would rather gain 5 of lean muscle that I will keep

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to gain 25 pounds though I would rather gain 5 of lean muscle that I will keep

i kept every pound of that and im still gaining. my pct was done with over a month ago. and like i said i stayed about the same bf%.

u can bulk or cut with a proper, specific diet. just run test-e 250mg/week and eat right and train hard and u should get a good 15 solid pounds

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
and to add. if u only want a couple of pounds and thats it then just use a designer steroid.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
everyone in bodybuilding wants more lean mass. this is IMPOSSIBLE.

u cut or bulk....there is no both. diet is key in both situations.

u will have atrophy with any and all steroids. read the stickies because u have LOTS of research ahead of u

and HGH is worthless unless ur old or AAS doesnt work well anymore....or a professional bodybuilder. HGH should not even cross ur mind. i have friends who think like u and i can clearly say that they are f ucking idiots
HGH is pretty safe, i don't see what's wrong with it. If you mean the "cycle" of HGH, then yes that's kind of dumb. HGH is more of a long term compound to supplement everything with.

But, i have a chance to come across some HGH @ little cost to myself, and it should work even if i am young.

Boilingice

Awards
What designer steroid would you have in mind?

And what about hgh

or a stack of eq and primo?

Boilingice

Awards
HGH is pretty safe, i don't see what's wrong with it. If you mean the "cycle" of HGH, then yes that's kind of dumb. HGH is more of a long term compound to supplement everything with.

But, i have a chance to come across some HGH @ little cost to myself, and it should work even if i am young.
Thanks for the reply, on paper HGH sounds amazing to me but I dont want anything like an increased skull size to happen... Not sure how likely that is

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

im just trying to steer newbs away from HGH. they all think it makes u huge in no time because of media in sports and athletes that used it.

its NOT needed unless ur competing

it has to be run 6+ months to benefit from it and it costs a sh!t ton

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What designer steroid would you have in mind?

And what about hgh

or a stack of eq and primo?

Havoc will yield a solid 8-10 lbs.

do u know what HGH does? just curious.

eq and primo can be run, but u might run into sexual side effects. this is also a costly cycle and gains will be minimal

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
If you just want 5lbs without much fat then there's no need for any steroid.

Boilingice

Awards
Havoc will yield a solid 8-10 lbs.

do u know what HGH does? just curious.

eq and primo can be run, but u might run into sexual side effects. this is also a costly cycle and gains will be minimal
Thanks for responding to my questions. Price isnt really an issue not saying im super rich but if im going to do something that will drastically impact my body im willing to shell out the dough.

From what I gather HGH increases the amount of muscle cells you have by splitting them but at the same time can increase bone density or organ size which can cause complications.

And EQ and primo will cause side effects damn I thought they were much milder then test?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for responding to my questions. Price isnt really an issue not saying im super rich but if im going to do something that will drastically impact my body im willing to shell out the dough.

From what I gather HGH increases the amount of muscle cells you have by splitting them but at the same time can increase bone density or organ size which can cause complications.

And EQ and primo will cause side effects damn I thought they were much milder then test?

HGH creates new cells in which time u incorporate AAS to fill those cells. it just too complicated for a newb.

eq and primo will shut down ur natural testosterone production....maybe not as harsh as Test, but without test theres a good chance that u will have a non existent libido....if thats not an issue for u then go for it.

in all honesty, i agree with Prometherion. if u only want a couple of pounds then just stay natural. tweak ur diet to achieve ur goals