Need recommendations on Gear

udt123

Awards
Hi everybody,

I know all you guys are busy but I was wondering if I could get some help from the experts on this board. Any help would be appreciated.

I am 23,6'2, weight 205 lbs and I am about 12% bodyfat. I have been lifting for about 4 years. I have done one superdrol cycle and am ready for my first injectable cycle.

My goal : I want to gain or keep muscle/ look firmer, while trimming down to 8% body fat.

I was thinking of :

10 week cycle of 500mg sustanon injected twice a week
multivitamins, cissus, and maybe Noxplode while on it.
(i was wondering if I should stack sustanon with winstrol for what I am trying to do?)

4 week PCT containing : torem citrate (40/40/20/20), cycle support and retain.
Should I get tamoxifen instead of torem and should i get clomid just incase of gyno?

I lift 5x a week with a body split consisting of:
monday:chest
tuesday:back
wednesday:bis + tris
thursdays:shoulders + abs
saturday: legs

I will do cardio 3 days a week whenever I want and walk incline on the treadmill for about 30 mins
(should I up it to 4x a week?)

My diet will be a 50% carbs, 35 % protein, and 15% fat diet

I will go for about 4k calories a day split into 6 meals. Without the gear, I use to do carb cycling ( 1 day carb load with 3 days on half carbs) Do I need to do this when im on gear?

Are there any suggestions to my lifting, my diet, and my gear?

Thanks to all who respond!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
winstrol the last 5-6 weeks will help you with your goals yes. run sust 12 weeks if u can.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
stick to test only. 50% carbs is high and i suggest carb cycling on cycle since ur main goal is to cut bodyfat.

test-e 250mg/week for 10 weeks would be nice for some lean gains while dieting

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think he should run the test for 12 weeks and at 500mg

and I think you should completely redo that diet. I have 0 confidence that a diet like that will drop 4% bodyfat. Try a keto or at least the carb cycling. Eating 2K of carbs a day is a frigging terrible plan for weightloss.

With that amount of test in you, lower the cals and bump up the cardio. Cutting with test means using it for the anticatabolic effect, so take advantage of it. Can't just have a bulking routine and diet and stick test and expect to drop 4% bodyfat.