Whats more androgenic? H-Drol or M-Drol

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
H-Drol for 5 weeks. 2 weeks at 50mg and 2-3 weeks at 75mg.

or

M-Drol for 3 weeks at 10mg.

Which would be more androgenic and be like to cause more hair loss.

I did lose hair on a 4 week epi cycle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

or

M-drol without a doubt:cheers:

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is honestly one compound that really confuses me.. I mean from my understanding the more androgenic the compound is the faster/bigger gains you get, the more anabolic it is the slower the gains come but usualy more keepable too. So how are people putting on mass so fast with superdrol and not experiencing much androgenic side effect? Acne is reported by alot but hair loss not so much. Could some one please clarify

landfill

Awards

or

H-Drol is slightly more androgenic than M-Drol,so in your place i would choose M-Drol.Never heard of anybody loosing hair on M-Drol.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Hdrol supposedly has a androgenic # of 28
Mdrol or superdrol has a # of 20.
So in theory, Hdrol is slightly more androgenic.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is honestly one compound that really confuses me.. I mean from my understanding the more androgenic the compound is the faster/bigger gains you get, the more anabolic it is the slower the gains come but usualy more keepable too. So how are people putting on mass so fast with superdrol and not experiencing much androgenic side effect? Acne is reported by alot but hair loss not so much. Could some one please clarify
because of the 5a reductase

it will block the androgenic side i believe, same with EPI and PHERA

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established

For what its worth I lost hair on epi also. but not on h-drol, or m-drol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its because it is horribly high on the anabolic scale, 12x as strong as methy-test if I recall right. So the mass still goes on fast as its soooooo anabolic. thats why its also not usually as sloppy gains as phera.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its because it is horribly high on the anabolic scale, 12x as strong as methy-test if I recall right. So the mass still goes on fast as its soooooo anabolic. thats why its also not usually as sloppy gains as phera.
wow thanks for clearing that up.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow thanks for clearing that up.
just for laughters sake, on superdrol I was doing my normal weekly workout 2x a week as my recovery was jacked up so much. didn't see huge strength gains (but some) but whew could tell the difference in lean mass each week. it is crazy stuff.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
just for laughters sake, on superdrol I was doing my normal weekly workout 2x a week as my recovery was jacked up so much. didn't see huge strength gains (but some) but whew could tell the difference in lean mass each week. it is crazy stuff.
My recovery on SD was insane. I was never significantly sore. No other compound or stack of compounds has helped my recovery so much. No other compound has matched it for strength or mass gains either tho. It's my favorite!

I took to working out everything 2x a week as well. Hit it and hit it again! With SD i feel like i could have lifted everyday.

youknoww

Awards
isn't h-drol a prosteroid of turinabol which has an androgenic ratio of zero? soo i would think it would be the least androgenic..but maybe i read that wrong

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
hmm, so mdrol is less androgenic and most users really have reported little to no hair loss on it while using it. Thanks for the input so far guys. I have a bottle of mdrol in my closet but haven't used it so I will consider it along with cycle support and a few other goodies.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
My recovery on SD was insane. I was never significantly sore. No other compound or stack of compounds has helped my recovery so much. No other compound has matched it for strength or mass gains either tho. It's my favorite!

I took to working out everything 2x a week as well. Hit it and hit it again! With SD i feel like i could have lifted everyday.
Epi did that for me. A few weeks after the cycle it was like, oh yeah, I forgot about this annoying soreness.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I'm prone to MPB and i've used HDrol several times with no hairloss.
HD A:A ratio is 2.6 (75/28) -> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/89979-otc-hormone-chart.html
HD it's probably the safest PH to hairloss.

Epi is very harsh for hair, but it has a high A:A ratio of 12 (1100/91).

I don't run SD yet (i'll do it on January), but for the logs i've read it's very safe for hair.
SD A:A ratio is 20 (400/20)

So like you can see, the A:A ratio isn't a good method to know if a compound can cause hairloss or not (HD has lower A:A ratio than Epi or SD, but its for sure safer for hair than Epi or SD).

I think Androgenic ratio is a factor, but many others factors can influence in the hairloss. Probably we would must consider the RBA with the AR, if its 5a-reduced or not,...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
isn't h-drol a prosteroid of turinabol which has an androgenic ratio of zero? soo i would think it would be the least androgenic..but maybe i read that wrong
it also has its own activity, kind of like m1,4add converts to dbol but has its own effects as well

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm prone to MPB and i've used HDrol several times with no hairloss.
HD A:A ratio is 2.6 (75/28) -> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/89979-otc-hormone-chart.html
HD it's probably the safest PH to hairloss.

Epi is very harsh for hair, but it has a high A:A ratio of 12 (1100/91).

I don't run SD yet (i'll do it on January), but for the logs i've read it's very safe for hair.
SD A:A ratio is 20 (400/20)

So like you can see, the A:A ratio isn't a good method to know if a compound can cause hairloss or not (HD has lower A:A ratio than Epi or SD, but its for sure safer for hair than Epi or SD).

I think Androgenic ratio is a factor, but many others factors can influence in the hairloss. Probably we would must consider the RBA with the AR, if its 5a-reduced or not,...
This is my experience also.:cheers:

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
after reading that chart, apparently H-drol is still safest PH regarding hairloss since superdrol "binds so strongly" to receptors can still cause hairloss. I think the reason people might be dodging it is because most dont run it longer than 3 weeks. I dont know superdrol seems like a hit or miss in that department, as well as the gyno department =/