h-drol and t-roid

homer

homer

Awards
It can be a good stack?
one is methyled, the other no.
both work on put a little bit of mass and a lot of strenght, while you can shredd off fat.
can anyone tryed it? or go to try?

homer

homer

Awards
only one cycle, with epistane.
178 cm x 78 kg at 7-8% BF.

abuleh

Awards
It can be a good stack?
one is methyled, the other no.
both work on put a little bit of mass and a lot of strenght, while you can shredd off fat.
can anyone tryed it? or go to try?

I am thinking about to run the same stack. I vote for more opinions on benefits to run them both together + PCT.

Since from T-Roid you can expect progestin like sides I wonder if Nolva would be a good advice to use in PCT. I read running Nolva makes you more sensitive for those progestin like sides e.g. progestin based gyno.

I would add 200mg b6 daily and Vitex (Chaste tree, Hemptree, Agnus castus, Abraham’s balm) to keep progestin levels low. To have cabergoline on hand would also be a good idea just in case.

What do ya think?

~abuleh

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking about to run the same stack. I vote for more opinions on benefits to run them both together + PCT.

Since from T-Roid you can expect progestin like sides I wonder if Nolva would be a good advice to use in PCT. I read running Nolva makes you more sensitive for those progestin like sides e.g. progestin based gyno.

I would add 200mg b6 daily and Vitex (Chaste tree, Hemptree, Agnus castus, Abraham’s balm) to keep progestin levels low. To have cabergoline on hand would also be a good idea just in case.

What do ya think?

~abuleh
You can do that but you can also run low dosed clomid and Post Cycle Support.:cheers:

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established

What do ya think?

~abuleh
From what I have read. It is clomid the choice for pct. Use of p-5-p, and L-Dopa (powerfull/igf-2,bulk from nutra) is suggested as well.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
You can do that but you can also run low dosed clomid and Post Cycle Support.:cheers:
your saying clomid is the best anti progesterone serm, or in other words, the best serm to use after cycling progesteron-like hormones? this is news to me, i thought most people thought nolva was.

homer

homer

Awards
but i have yet nolva. Can i use this?
yes, more opinion is needed.
I go to t rain sprint and i want to add a little bit of mass and a lot of strenght.
my diet will be very very high in calorie because I train a lot (sprint training is very demanding)
how do you train and what type of diet follow

chize

Awards
but i have yet nolva. Can i use this?
yes, more opinion is needed.
I go to t rain sprint and i want to add a little bit of mass and a lot of strenght.
my diet will be very very high in calorie because I train a lot (sprint training is very demanding)
how do you train and what type of diet follow
ive heard its' bad to use nolva cuz it can sensitive the progesterone receptors don't quote me on it tho..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
your saying clomid is the best anti progesterone serm, or in other words, the best serm to use after cycling progesteron-like hormones? this is news to me, i thought most people thought nolva was.
I really do not have a opinion on it. I have never run clomid only Nolva but have heard more and more say using clomid for these type od cycles. I believe nolva wuld work fine you can add some b6 and other stuff like this. I was just saying that clomid can be used.

homer

homer

Awards
yes, I prefer Nolva, and I have a nolva stored for the next. so, I think i go to do only H-drol cycle. even if I must increase the dosis (not 50-50-50-50).
beside I haven't studied very well t.roid and generally progesteron like drugs.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
homer

homer

Awards
i can't buy in USA.
i must buy in UK. the only problem with h.drol is the price. with one bottle you can do only a 4 week 50mg cycle.
i need 2 bottles

abuleh

Awards
There is a awesome deal on a h-drol stack here you get the h-drol with both Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support for $99 I do not think this one will last long.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/h-drol-cycle-support-post-cycle-support-stack.html
Yepp awsome deal but for us being based in Europe it is quite difficult to order from the US.
Customs is very strict and they even seized my Life Support order since it contains Milk Thistle.
The funny thing is that you can buy Milk Thistle everywhere here but in lower doses and how they say from secure and EU controlled sources. No way you could order anabolic compounds.
Good thing is in the UK those compounds are legal and within EU contries there is no customs. This way, as homers says, we can get arround it but have to pay higher prices. A bottle of h-drol would be approx. 45$.

But oh well...... ;-)

~abuleh

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yepp awsome deal but for us being based in Europe it is quite difficult to order from the US.
Customs is very strict and they even seized my Life Support order since it contains Milk Thistle.
The funny thing is that you can buy Milk Thistle everywhere here but in lower doses and how they say from secure and EU controlled sources. No way you could order anabolic compounds.
Good thing is in the UK those compounds are legal and within EU contries there is no customs. This way, as homers says, we can get arround it but have to pay higher prices. A bottle of h-drol would be approx. 45$.

But oh well...... ;-)

~abuleh
We have 2 places in the UK that sell our product PM me if you need the info.:)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really do not have a opinion on it. I have never run clomid only Nolva but have heard more and more say using clomid for these type od cycles. I believe nolva wuld work fine you can add some b6 and other stuff like this. I was just saying that clomid can be used.

nolva can defiently work fine, im not a big fan of it for things like epi phera and super, others it seems to do very well with. but the epi phera and super , there seems to be more prolactin gyno coming about when people use nolva as their serm (regaurdless of the AI), so IMO using clomid would be better, also, i personally felt better on clomid.

homer

homer

Awards
so. this is my 4 and last week on h-drol
i started at 75kg and now i'm 82 kg. I put a lot of muscle, and a little bit of fat.
the increase in strenght isn't very big, but i think because I used a strenght work with a lot of eccentric and isometric work who give you strenght gain after a while (right?).
I run a lot, hill, track (40-100 m) and for speed endurance (200-400) and my endurance increase a little bit.
this is my number after 3 week (the week4 take 75 mg):
bench from 90 x 2 at 100 x 3 (kg)
squat from 140 x 2 at 150 x 2
power clean 60 x 2 at 70 x 2
(i don't try maximal lift because i'm scared to infortune).
40m hill from 5.9" to 5.6
300 from 57" to 48"
400 from 80" to 62"
in the next week i hope to put more strenght so i start to take b-alanine and creatine and up my caloric intake.
500mg green tea extract (more green tea in cup)
500 mg N-acetilcisteine is my support

nolva or clomid, 4 week PCT.
I thought i can put more strenght than muscle on h-drol...and i train with so low reps..but i put more muscle (75 to 82)

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start a a t-roid cylce soon, this infromation was ver interesting.

Do you recomend me taking Nolva or Clomid? Do I also need something else?

homer

homer

Awards
I think clomid is better after t.roid, right?
i don't know..my cycle was h.roid only...possibly the next will be t.roid

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start a a t-roid cylce soon, this infromation was ver interesting.

Do you recomend me taking Nolva or Clomid? Do I also need something else?
sides for t-roid (tren) are:

high blood pressure - you can OTC the supps for this
aggression, to the point of being way out of character - 5HTP should work

sides for t-roid over 120mg are
male pattern balding
back pumps

clomid for PCT is better for sure, but progestin sides are overhyped, as it does not convert to trenbolone, but rather dienelone. you still gotta be careful though :)

homer

homer

Awards
Now i'm going to finish my H-drol cycle. it was a good cycle, but i noticed a little gain in strenght respect the mass (but a lot of people tell me that h-drol work better the strenght without a lot of mass). so in an hipotetic next cycle i want to try something who put more strenght than mass.
t-roid is good for this?
and the diet how can influence this? i follow a diethigh in calorie, but not a lot (4000 kcal) and i do a lot of training (sprint,tempo run and weight).
my training have a lot of low reps high weight, and isometric and eccentric lift.
Someone can explic this to me? why i gained a lot of mass on h-drol when everyone says that h-drol don't give you a lot of mass

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now i'm going to finish my H-drol cycle. it was a good cycle, but i noticed a little gain in strenght respect the mass (but a lot of people tell me that h-drol work better the strenght without a lot of mass). so in an hipotetic next cycle i want to try something who put more strenght than mass.
t-roid is good for this?
and the diet how can influence this? i follow a diethigh in calorie, but not a lot (4000 kcal) and i do a lot of training (sprint,tempo run and weight).
my training have a lot of low reps high weight, and isometric and eccentric lift.
Someone can explic this to me? why i gained a lot of mass on h-drol when everyone says that h-drol don't give you a lot of mass
You can put on mass with h-drol it should be lean mass.