H drol Methylated??

Islandgirl010

Awards
Isn't H drol methylated? Thinking of doing my next cycle and looking for one that isn't. An oral that is easier on the liver and kidneys..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Isn't H drol methylated? Thinking of doing my next cycle and looking for one that isn't. An oral that is easier on the liver and kidneys..
definetly a great option for your next one!!! i approve!

its easier on the liver then most other oral methylated compounds. 25 mg should do you justice, 5 weeks

Islandgirl010

Awards
definetly a great option for your next one!!! i approve!

its easier on the liver then most other oral methylated compounds. 25 mg should do you justice, 5 weeks
Looking for some great gains and fat loss.... What about sides?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
are you a chick?

Because then you would be subject to dosing it very differently! I have no idea what dose women should use with Halodrol but based on the ratios i've seen, it would be much less than the normal dose!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you a chick?

Because then you would be subject to dosing it very differently! I have no idea what dose women should use with Halodrol but based on the ratios i've seen, it would be much less than the normal dose!

25 mg would be good. if you went up to 20-30 on epi and thats a lil more powerfull, you should be fine on 25 mg of halodrol.... same sides, as epi, but a lil less pronounce

Islandgirl010

Awards
25 mg would be good. if you went up to 20-30 on epi and thats a lil more powerfull, you should be fine on 25 mg of halodrol.... same sides, as epi, but a lil less pronounce
Great thanks, and yeah I'm a chick, the only thing I hated about e max was the back pump, but then I was getting greedy and doing 3 a day...not wise for 115 lbs. When I cut back everything was great, great gains, leaned out a bit, still trying to cut a bit more, but all in all, loved it.

:)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Great thanks, and yeah I'm a chick, the only thing I hated about e max was the back pump, but then I was getting greedy and doing 3 a day...not wise for 115 lbs. When I cut back everything was great, great gains, leaned out a bit, still trying to cut a bit more, but all in all, loved it.

:)
You are aware of the notion that you should not run back to back cycles, correct? Your body needs time to "reset" before you start altering it again.

Islandgirl010

Awards
You are aware of the notion that you should not run back to back cycles, correct? Your body needs time to "reset" before you start altering it again.
Yeah, I will get healthy for at least 8 weeks, so next one will be after the holidays, Right now going to do DCP and Levi and hope to save some gains. What do you think about pulsing, is it easiner on everything? I read the thread about it and it said you can stay on it longer, have more gains and it is easier on the liver etc.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i like pulsing but Hdrol probably isn't a good compound for pulsing because it has a relatively long half life and takes a while to kick in.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
h-drol is pretty mild so as long as you run liver sups you should be fine without needing to pulse. also being a girl you cant get suppressed so i wouldnt worry about pulsing. Guys pulse compunds like superdrol cause they have horrible sides and we get shut-down easily....you wont have to worry about either of these...sooo...run at 25mg ed and enjoy