Ephedrine/Caffeine/Albuterol Cutting Cycle

Jpm89

Awards
I've decided to run a EC/Albuterol cycle during my next cutting phase and wanted to see if you guys think there's anything wrong with it.

Days 1-2: 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine.

Days 3-7: 50mg Ephedrine, 400mg Caffeine.

Days 8-14: 75mg Ephedrine, 600mg Caffeine.

Days 15-16: 6mg Albuterol.

Days 17-21: 8mg Albuterol.

Days: 22-28: 12mg Albuterol.

If that goes well I will then repeat the cycle for another two weeks, but I'll probably up the initial does of ephedrine and Albuterol to around there peak level if I can tolerate it.

Any thoughts on this cycle appreciated.

One more thing, would it be ok to run a ketogenic diet while on this cycle? I respond really well to that type of diet so I'd love to run it along with this cycle.

steakboy

Ephedrine and Albuterol/Clenbuterol antagonize the same beta-receptors... it's basically doing the same things with either chem. I was just doing research on the same type of cycle so i thought i'd just post here what i've learned so far.

EC stack so for to me seems like the better choice over albuterol, but that's just how my body works. i'm LOVING the bouncy feeling it gives me.. albuterol never gave me that... just the shakes.

don't forget to post cycle some benedryl to fix your downregulation. i think you can also choose to do this ON cycle? not sure of the effectiveness however.