So much for my second cycle plans:(

adampl2t

adampl2t

Awards
I know this is not exactly the place to write this thread, but I guess people who have been excited when planning their next cycle and working hard in the gym and making plans, understand how it feels when your plans fade away. Yesterday I went to the gym, simple leg sunday I thought. It started that way until squats. I've had problems before with my back and few months ago, I hurt it quite hard again. So now I decided to take it easy on the weights and do just some reps more. I was just about to make my second squat, when strong pain went through my lower back. Immediately stopped the exercise and did a lot of stretching but felt quite bad. So I came home and then it started. I got about 30min of sleep during night, back was in cramps and hurt like hell. In the morning couldn't get up anymore, whole body was basically cramped. Called ambulance and now spent whole day in hospital. Neurologist said that a disk protrudes into the spine nerves, so surgery is needed to fix it. I have to quit gym trainings and start doing exercises after surgery, if I want to fully recover (swimming etc.) So there goes my plans and good mood...Just wanted to tell somebody.

Kulper1

Awards
I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I can totally understand where you are coming from. I was supposed to start a cycle today and about a month ago my discs started acting up terribly and I am in terrible pain all of the time. It is seriously starting to lead into depression. I'm seeing the sports med doctor tomorrow to review my MRI and decide upon next steps. I am currently taking Indomethacin which is destroying my stomach and making me incredibly lethargic.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Do what you have to do to get better,.. you only get one vessel(body), so take care of it. You'll have your whole life to experiment, stay in the moment, surround yourself with supportive people and people who care about you as a person. You'll make it through, stay positive, pray, whatever works,.... they say everything happens for a reason.

adampl2t

adampl2t

Awards
Do what you have to do to get better,.. you only get one vessel(body), so take care of it. You'll have your whole life to experiment, stay in the moment, surround yourself with supportive people and people who care about you as a person. You'll make it through, stay positive, pray, whatever works,.... they say everything happens for a reason.

Exactly the same quote went through my mind ("everything happens for a reason"). Sometimes it's just very hard to understand why every time something starts to look good, something like this happens. I just finished my Anavar cycle 20 days ago. It was my first cycle and I was very excited. Now I was thinking of preparing a proper 12 week Test E cycle but now it seems I have all the time in the world to do it.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I empathize man,.. just keep your head up! I wish there was more to say,.. but you gotta go through what you gotta go through. Every obstacle in your life is a chance to grow!!!

adampl2t

adampl2t

Awards
I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I can totally understand where you are coming from. I was supposed to start a cycle today and about a month ago my discs started acting up terribly and I am in terrible pain all of the time. It is seriously starting to lead into depression. I'm seeing the sports med doctor tomorrow to review my MRI and decide upon next steps. I am currently taking Indomethacin which is destroying my stomach and making me incredibly lethargic.

I can imagine what your stomach feels like.Hopefully you'll get well. Spinal pain is one tough MF. Also it affects almost the whole body, starting from walking and ending in breathing normally. Paramedics did couple of injections for the pain and now I'm swallowing Diclofenac Ratiopharm.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I can imagine what your stomach feels like.Hopefully you'll get well. Spinal pain is one tough MF. Also it affects almost the whole body, starting from walking and ending in breathing normally. Paramedics did couple of injections for the pain and now I'm swallowing Diclofenac Ratiopharm.

not back related. but i had all my gear and PCT lined up and ended up needing surgery (11 inches of my intestines removed due to crohn's disease). that put my plans off for a good 4-5 months. i hit the gym hard for about 6 weeks after i recovered from surgery and then hopped on my cycle.

adampl2t

adampl2t

Awards
not back related. but i had all my gear and PCT lined up and ended up needing surgery (11 inches of my intestines removed due to crohn's disease). that put my plans off for a good 4-5 months. i hit the gym hard for about 6 weeks after i recovered from surgery and then hopped on my cycle.
Wow, that must have been tough:S Did you have a chance to do some kind of workout during recovery? My worst fear is losing all the hard gained weight. I'm 6.5 tall so even 240lb where I'm at, doesn't look so big.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that must have been tough:S Did you have a chance to do some kind of workout during recovery? My worst fear is losing all the hard gained weight. I'm 6.5 tall so even 240lb where I'm at, doesn't look so big.

yeah i blew pretty bad. i didnt have any sort of physical therapy other than walking around the halls. i lost 30lbs of HARD earned weight. just stay dedicated and u'll back up there in no time. keep ur cals high

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear the unfortunate news.
if you can eventually hit the iron again, muscle memory should help you gain it back quickly.
it's a good thing our muscles can remember things, because i forget everything.

adampl2t

adampl2t

Awards
does anybody know, is it okay to take Diclofenac during PCT? Today is the 20th day of my PCT Nolvadex 20mg