All I want for christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Is a Sub-prohormone/designer steroid/whatever forum so i can stop opening the actual steroid forum and just seeing a bussload of f*cking "best time to of day to take(insert epi clone here)?" or "judge my stack" threads. Why the hell are you stacking orals? just take a needle in the ass and get twice the results already you puss. jesus tapdancing christ. Now i know what your thinking "look a$$hole some people aren't comfortable with the legality issue of steroids or they just don't want to deal with needles" and my response to you is this... "grow a pair." seeing those threads is like that mosquito that keeps buzzing just behind your ear.

sorry bout the tiny rant but it's just annoying as fu*k

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Is a Sub-prohormone/designer steroid/whatever forum so i can stop opening the actual steroid forum and just seeing a bussload of f*cking "best time to of day to take(insert epi clone here)?" or "judge my stack" threads. Why the hell are you stacking orals? just take a needle in the ass and get twice the results already you puss. jesus tapdancing christ. Now i know what your thinking "look a$$hole some people aren't comfortable with the legality issue of steroids or they just don't want to deal with needles" and my response to you is this... "grow a pair." seeing those threads is like that mosquito that keeps buzzing just behind your ear.

Wow someone ranting about others using steroid's. Hmmm doesn;t make much sense to me. I guess when this crop becomes illegal it will be ok in your eyes to talk about them huh?

Grow a pair? Yeah the needles aren't that big of a deal but the legality of them is. So STFU!

landfill

Awards
Wow someone ranting about others using steroid's. Hmmm doesn;t make much sense to me. I guess when this crop becomes illegal it will be ok in your eyes to talk about them huh?

Grow a pair? Yeah the needles aren't that big of a deal but the legality of them is. So STFU!

Beautifully said,LilJeremy.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
hate me if you want, but newbie posts on these ph are running wild. for once i'd like to click the steroid forum and see some real cycle logs, someone's experience with a certain compound, or just an informitive article. I don't want to see some thread where the kid already has a sh!t for base physique at BEST telling me how he's put on 8lbs of "muscle" in his first week. that's all i'm saying

sweet avatars by the way gang

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Oral or injectables, who gives a sh*t. Fact is theres a rather large percentage of people on this site that take these substances and barely look like they work out or at least have been working out for a while.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hate me if you want, but newbie posts on these ph are running wild. for once i'd like to click the steroid forum and see some real cycle logs, someone's experience with a certain compound, or just an informitive article. I don't want to see some thread where the kid already has a sh!t for base physique at BEST telling me how he's put on 8lbs of "muscle" in his first week. that's all i'm saying

im right there with u Behemoth. its all "pill" this "pill" that these days.....pretty sad

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Oral or injectables, who gives a sh*t. Fact is theres a rather large percentage of people on this site that take these substances and barely look like they work out or at least have been working out for a while.

Dude, that's an entire different animal in itself but it bugs me just as much. I just chose not to bring it up cause i try to refrain from personal attacks on people. They'll put supplement pictures up as avatars to hide their disgraceful physiques. guy's with stats like 5'6'' 154 lbs are like "how high can i take my epistane dosage to?" I'm thinking are you serious? Try drinking some damn milk or somethin you lightweight. or on the opposite end of the spectrum you got 5'8" 230lbs with like 25% bodyfat trying to use these orals as cutting agents. no one wants to do the work required to get big.

I'll put it like this, it's ALMOST as annoying as seeing the xtuffx guy talk that goes on the animalpak forum and then seeing the scrawny ectomorph builds that showed up to the arnold classic in those yellow shits to back up that talk.

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
im right there also. i also think AM should have a seperate forum section for PH.
+1 Im getting tired of seeing tren threads and its actually tren x or whatever they make that is a proH. I don't like to be teased!:rasp:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hey for the most part i'm with you but i don't care oral or injectable but i do care about relative experience etc. I mean really if you havent' run a compound, haven't done a certain PCT, or dont' have the number of years experience or a degree etc don't be trying to flame someone

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get over it. A steroid is a steroid. Pop a pill, or pin your ass, its all anabolics. If you want a place that gives sources, and is nothing but real gear... there are those other forums you know. B*tching about how "The Man" runs his forum is pretty damn ignorant.

I don't care either way, a good mix of everything works for me. I like some Designers, and I like some of the dark side.

Adams

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Get over it. A steroid is a steroid. Pop a pill, or pin your ass, its all anabolics. If you want a place that gives sources, and is nothing but real gear... there are those other forums you know. B*tching about how "The Man" runs his forum is pretty damn ignorant.

I don't care either way, a good mix of everything works for me. I like some Designers, and I like some of the dark side.

Adams

i'll say i agree here too. i just dont like the youngins that oral designers/PH's bring around.

like u said, anabolics are anabolics....pill or injecatable....but it seems like no one wants to except that.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i'll say i agree here too. i just dont like the youngins that oral designers/PH's bring around.

like u said, anabolics are anabolics....pill or injecatable....but it seems like no one wants to except that.

I'm with you But Man to be your age again. Not a flame but it gives me a kick to here you say youngins at your age since your barely older than my daughter. and when I took my first shot of prop your age was still single digits. Dammit stop making me feel old lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you But Man to be your age again. Not a flame but it gives me a kick to here you say youngins at your age since your barely older than my daughter. and when I took my first shot of prop your age was still single digits. Dammit stop making me feel old lol

hahaha sorry bro. how olds ur daughter though? ;) :pose:

just kidding!!!

yeah i know im on the younger side, but compared to 16-17 years olds who want to do steroids im on the older side.

i also believe that if u know ur sh!t in, out, foward, backward, upside down etc......then u should be able to run a proper cycle at a reasonable age

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
i dont necassarily mind the fact that the orals and injects are all under the same forum. On the other hand tho, the forum is overrun with newbie questions/threads about these pills that are so readily available. the "what do i take with my epistane cycle" and "check out my SERM-free pct" threads are quite numerous and equally annoying. Lastly, i agree 110% with whoever said that the majority of the ppl posting have no business taking steroids/phs in the first place. eat some food and train for a while for **** sake! nuf said

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hahaha sorry bro. how olds ur daughter though? ;) :pose:

just kidding!!!

yeah i know im on the younger side, but compared to 16-17 years olds who want to do steroids im on the older side.

i also believe that if u know ur sh!t in, out, foward, backward, upside down etc......then u should be able to run a proper cycle at a reasonable age

Yeah i hear you on the 16-17 old and I am also in total agreement at your age if you have done your research etc and know what you want then go for it. 21 old enough to change the world by voting and going to war. Old enough to change your body.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Hey for the most part i'm with you but i don't care oral or injectable but i do care about relative experience etc. I mean really if you havent' run a compound, haven't done a certain PCT, or dont' have the number of years experience or a degree etc don't be trying to flame someone

I've done pplex, mdrol, epistane, and just started testosterone enanthate. don't see your point, but like im saying it was a brief rant and im done

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've done pplex, mdrol, epistane, and just started testosterone enanthate. don't see your point, but like im saying it was a brief rant and im done

I wasn't saying anything against you I was agreeing with you on all the newb threads etc by people who shouldnt' be doing AS those same people shouldnt' be giving advice about compounds or pct they've never run.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

where the fcuk did this guy come from?,bro,you got to get a handle on the roid rage! besides that dont you remember when you was a newbie on this forum(not so long ago)! i really doubt that anyone is going to change a thing to please your arrogance!bro,if we have to deal with this, so do you,unless you have a pin sticking out of your a$$,and a t-shirt that says"shut up and squat"till then just deal with it."sorry about the tiny rant,but its annoying as fcuk!"

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Dude, that's an entire different animal in itself but it bugs me just as much. I just chose not to bring it up cause i try to refrain from personal attacks on people. They'll put supplement pictures up as avatars to hide their disgraceful physiques. guy's with stats like 5'6'' 154 lbs are like "how high can i take my epistane dosage to?" I'm thinking are you serious? Try drinking some damn milk or somethin you lightweight. or on the opposite end of the spectrum you got 5'8" 230lbs with like 25% bodyfat trying to use these orals as cutting agents. no one wants to do the work required to get big.

I'll put it like this, it's ALMOST as annoying as seeing the xtuffx guy talk that goes on the animalpak forum and then seeing the scrawny ectomorph builds that showed up to the arnold classic in those yellow shits to back up that talk.
Ok I see your point here, but I hope you aren't saying I am hiding my physique. I am not ready to displace mine.

But yeah I totally understand how you feel about these tiny guys talking about these steroids like there are candy. They only thing that stops me for getting injectables is a good source and the fact that they are illegal. It's just something I don't want to get involved with. You can say what you want about that. But I agree with this post you made.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
bro,your in the wrong forum,this belongs in the suggestions,anonnymous forum/thread!(behemoth1)

Status
Not open for further replies.