superdrol and phera-plex

sowthespade

Awards
Hey guys I wanted to run a couple of questions by some people with experience and get some opinions. I am just now starting to work out and my friend gave me bottle of anabolic xtreme phera-plex and anabolic xtreme superdrol. Basically I was just going to take them in the way the little guide that came with them said to take them but I want to see what you think of this. Its an 8 week cycle and here is how its broken down each pill is 10mg and I really only have enough to run a cycle like this. Also when I take these do I take them in the morning or after I workout which is 10pm. When I Take 2 for my 20mg do I take them both at the same time? Thanks for any help as I am going to start taking them tomorrow. Also Ill be taking Whey Protein and Serious mass and some NO Xplode when I can

Week 1= 20mg phera-plex
Week 2= 20mg phera-plex
Week 3= 20mg phera-plex
Week 4= 10mg Phera-plex and 10mg Superdrol
Week 5= 10mg Phera-plex and 10mg Superdrol
Week 6= 20mg Superdrol
Week 7= 20mg Superdrol
Week 8= 20mg Superdrol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should also use haladrol too low does.

No xplode is useless for a pump. Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine is the only thing good for a pump.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are just starting to work out! You shouldn't cycle yet, you don't even know how to lift or eat yet. Everyone should advise you against it.

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
so u say u just started to work out eh fuk dude dont do it u will die. well prob not die but thats alot of superdrol so u will prob feel like death. u need to get a few years lifting under ur belt to start wit before u jump on the ol roid bandwagon and if ur to impaitent run something milder like epistane or h drol have u got any support sups and a pct organised

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
holy crikey fark ur 6 ft 155 pounds u need to eat and do sum squats and deads for awhile :cheers:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
You are just starting to work out! You shouldn't cycle yet, you don't even know how to lift or eat yet. Everyone should advise you against it.
no doubt! bro, at 6'0 155,you shouldnt be taking any p.h's stick with the whey protiens for now! go to the 'supplement forum' to get more info on the types of supp.you should take, i suspect that you could be under age with numbers like that? you need to put on more weight! bro,(no offense!)eat like a beast!:burg:

troy

troy

Awards
dude how old are you? and wats your diet like ?cuz if ya just started working out youl probably be able to gain alot naturaly.seriously put those bottles away for another day..or you can sell em to me haha

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
dude how old are you? and wats your diet like ?cuz if ya just started working out youl probably be able to gain alot naturaly.seriously put those bottles away for another day..or you can sell em to me haha
or you can sell them and buy more protiens,and other supp. just no p.h's for now!

Disturb3d

Awards
:rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp:that just hurts my liver looking at it

landfill

Awards
Hey guys I wanted to run a couple of questions by some people with experience and get some opinions. I am just now starting to work out and my friend gave me bottle of anabolic xtreme phera-plex and anabolic xtreme superdrol. Basically I was just going to take them in the way the little guide that came with them said to take them but I want to see what you think of this. Its an 8 week cycle and here is how its broken down each pill is 10mg and I really only have enough to run a cycle like this. Also when I take these do I take them in the morning or after I workout which is 10pm. When I Take 2 for my 20mg do I take them both at the same time? Thanks for any help as I am going to start taking them tomorrow. Also Ill be taking Whey Protein and Serious mass and some NO Xplode when I can

Week 1= 20mg phera-plex
Week 2= 20mg phera-plex
Week 3= 20mg phera-plex
Week 6= 20mg Superdrol
Week 7= 20mg Superdrol
Week 8= 20mg Superdrol

Seriously,DONT DO THIS! 5 weeks of super drol,5 weeks of pplex? You risk doing some serious damage to yourself,gyno,liver damage,loss of libido,shrunken testicles.Any gains you do make will all be lost afterwards.You don't mention PCT, do you know what this is?
You need to learn what works for you in terms of diet and training first,and this takes time, otherwise you're just wasting you time and putting your health at risk.

Theres plenty of info on this board about diet,training, supplements etc.If you're just starting out you can make great gains naturally for the next couple of years.

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established

Week 1= 20mg phera-plex
Week 2= 20mg phera-plex
Week 3= 20mg phera-plex
Week 6= 20mg Superdrol
Week 7= 20mg Superdrol
Week 8= 20mg Superdrol
I hate it when people give feedback that is an opinion without reasoning behind it, so let me agree with some of the other posters that you should not be taking these substances and tell you why.

Superdrol and Phereplex are legitimate AAS. If you don't know what that stands for, then you have no business taking them (although it's not your fault for NOT knowing that). Both Superdrol and Phereplex are designer steroids - although legal, they are potent as any illegal product out there. Beyond the fact that the above cycle is horrible for so many reasons, you will not be served well by taking them this early in the game. You need to make significant natural gains before you should mess with hormonal manipulation. You need to set up a consistent workout program and diet and learn the fundamentals of weight lifting (usually a solid 2-3 years). It's very easy to use these products too early, make huge gains only to lose them all immediately after because you don't have the proper fundamentals in place to keep the gains you will make. Anyways, at the very least you have a lot more researching to do.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

Week 1= 20mg phera-plex
Week 2= 20mg phera-plex
Week 3= 20mg phera-plex
Week 6= 20mg Superdrol
Week 7= 20mg Superdrol
Week 8= 20mg Superdrol
what does your current diet and proposed pct look like?

also, how has your training plan look?

list these please.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Alright sts, everyone is trying to help,.. just research more in the future and be kind to your body,... no matter how old you are, if you're just starting out you should grow by leaps and bounds. Don't be influenced by the meathead at the gym. Consistency,good diet, form and rest are all you need at this point.
You can also bring up your rep, don't get discouraged and run,.. stick and stay,. you can learn alot around here!!!

sowthespade

Awards
i appreciate all the responses. As for the age thing I am actually probably more like 5'11 almost 6'0 and im 19 years old. Very skinny I know. I come from a family of kinda skinny but cut. We have always been very athletic though. I had my body fat measured a few years back and i was 3.8%. Now that I see I can make natural gains my confidence is up. My brother used to be as skinny as me worked out for awhile and he now weighs about 190 and is 5'10. I guess I just believed the steroids were the quick and easy way to eliminate my skinny problem. And for what its worth my upper body is skinny but my lower body is very solid and very strong thanks to playing basketball for so long. I just wanted my upper body to be larger and that was the reason I nearly started this cycle. Also thanks for those who were helpful unlike some

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate all the responses. As for the age thing I am actually probably more like 5'11 almost 6'0 and im 19 years old. Very skinny I know. I come from a family of kinda skinny but cut. We have always been very athletic though. I had my body fat measured a few years back and i was 3.8%. Now that I see I can make natural gains my confidence is up. My brother used to be as skinny as me worked out for awhile and he now weighs about 190 and is 5'10. I guess I just believed the steroids were the quick and easy way to eliminate my skinny problem. And for what its worth my upper body is skinny but my lower body is very solid and very strong thanks to playing basketball for so long. I just wanted my upper body to be larger and that was the reason I nearly started this cycle. Also thanks for those who were helpful unlike some

so what are you going to do?

whats your plan of attack to get bigger/stronger?

be honest.

sowthespade

Awards
I guess im going to go to the store tonight and check out whey protein, weight gainer ( probably serious mass) , and look at some createne. I figure those wouldnt be a bad start. As for working out Ill just follow a schedule my friend wrote up for me and see how it goes.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I guess im going to go to the store tonight and check out whey protein, weight gainer ( probably serious mass) , and look at some createne. I figure those wouldnt be a bad start. As for working out Ill just follow a schedule my friend wrote up for me and see how it goes.

yeah now that sounds good.

Seriously though. SD and PP are no joking matter. Most experienced guys would second guess 6 weeks. Most guys run those compounds 3 to 4 weeks and spend hundreds of dollars in support pre, during and post cycle.

I would recommend a program like this.

Madcow Training - Table of Contents, 5x5 Programs, Dual Factor Theory, Training Theory

This will get you headed in right direction. Eat like a hog, train and sleep.

Start searching and reading around here. Then read some more. Then read some more. Then read some more.

good luck and stay away from the superdrol and phera for awhile. Please and thank you.

sowthespade

Awards
Thanks alot for the quick response I guess ill just toss the SD and PP aside for awhile and see what I can gain naturally. Im changing my diet and everything to. One last quick question for ya would you recommend taking Whey protein and weight gainer together or just do weight gainer

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot for the quick response I guess ill just toss the SD and PP aside for awhile and see what I can gain naturally. Im changing my diet and everything to. One last quick question for ya would you recommend taking Whey protein and weight gainer together or just do weight gainer

Both if need be. However, whole foods cannot be substituted. You need food.

Sell the superdrol and phera. Then buy the Starting Strength book and some food. You can find the book on e-rapage, amazon, buy the book, wherever.

SERIOUSLY.

Sell that stuff and get educated.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
how about waiting till your in your 20's for starters ?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
you should go to the supplement,or nutrition forum,bro! as far as the weight-gainer and whey,take both!multi-vitamin!check out the above said forums and good luck!.oh..yeah! no p.h's!

sowthespade

Awards
Heh well sorry to be killin ya. At least i checked into this because i was just told to go ahead and start poppin them kinda glad i didnt now. And as for the age thing I just didnt think it mattered since alot of people my age juice up pretty good but my field of expertise is basketball not steroids.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Heh well sorry to be killin ya. At least i checked into this because i was just told to go ahead and start poppin them kinda glad i didnt now. And as for the age thing I just didnt think it mattered since alot of people my age juice up pretty good but my field of expertise is basketball not steroids.
yeah! keep it that way(field of expertise)and youll see about your friends in the future!good luck!:wave:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Whomever to told you to just take them is either
a. very uninformed (ignorant)about these compounds or
b. wants to do damage to you

In either case i would stay clear of any advice given by this knucklehead.

8 continuous weeks of those 2 compounds would have serious consequences to your liver and endocrine system.

Would you recover? Possibly.

Would it do permanent damage to your nuts and breasts? Possibly.

You tell me.

Is your nutsack and lack of lactating man-boobs worth risking it?

Its your call.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah because honestly, i like pushing the envelope with the orals, but I wouldn't run an 8 week stack of Phera and SD.

With no support and no PCT... that's frigging ludicrous. Your friend doesn't know enough about steroids to have recommended that to you. That stack is potent enough to be dangerous.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
If you want the starting strength book he mentioned, no need to purchase it, I have it in a PDF version ... so, let me know, and I can upload it to you by AIM, or yahoo messenger, or maybe email it, but i forgot how big it actually is, megabytes that is.

And, it is a very good book for anyone who is starting out trying to get a solid routine together...

But, you never mentioned what was your training routine now?