Prohormone and Prosteroid Potency Rankings-

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
I found this list somewhere, cant remember exactly. DOes anyone know what TM stands for? I feel like a dumbass because i've looked for way too long and now im pissed!

Most Potent in order:
Methyl Stenbolone (MASS TABS TM) - I am afraid to take this one...but I am curious.
Superdrol (TM)
Methyl-1-AD (Methyl 1-Alpha RIP)
Pheraplex (17a Methyl 2-ene) I quite like this beauty! Thank you ALRI or Pat actually...Didn't Pat create this?
Haldrol (4-Chloro-1,4-Diene-diol)
Promagnon (4-Chloro-4-ene-diol)
Epistane
Orastan (Unmethyl Winstrol)
Fuzadrol (Unmethyl Fuzadrol - same as the winstrol really IMHO both very good for being non-methyl)

Most potent prohormones:
1-Androsterone (1-Androsterone TM)
4,9 Estra-Diene (FinigenX TM)
Middle Potency:
19Nor-Androsterone (DecaVol)
5a-Androsterone (Liquid Masterdrol TM)
4-Androsterone (4-AD TM)
Safest:
1,4 Andro-dione (BOLD)
11-keto Andro-dione (11OXO)
DHEA Ethanoate Ester (Methyl 1-D)
DHEA

does anyone know what TM stands for? thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
potency is dose dependent and the capsule mg is arbitrary.

on a mg per mg scale it would probably be something like:

M1T
Superdrol
Phera Plex
M1A (?)
Epithio
Trenadrol
Hdrol
19-nor
Max-LMG
Furazadrol
Zol
Bold

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also what are we rating in terms of potency? Each compound is completely different and gives different results....they cannot be compared this way. That's like saying carbs are more potent than protein. It just doesn't make sense. It would be more helpful if it said more potent in a certain sense. Strength, weight gain, hardening, bloat, etc. Also is very dose dependent.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Each compound elicits gains that can easily be quantized... take strength gains and mass gains to be of equal value, and it's EASY to rate their potency.

Now it's not exact and it's not specific but for n00bs browsing the thread, it does the job.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's all pretty much been bollocks since 1T/4AD left.

tuna1186

tuna1186

Awards
I thought M1T worked good is there anything thats still legal and works as good as 1 test

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I created this list. So, which steroid is listed twice? I don't see anything listed twice...

19NorAndro is the 4-ene and the 4,9 is obviously a DIENE...

So, please point out where I listed the same compound twice. I am curious to hear this one...

It's a arbitrary list of course based on my pretty vast experience in these things, since there isn't a lot of data directly comparing and yes they have different uses. I have used most everything on the list and that coupled with the multiple logs I have read lead me to these conclusions.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I created this list. So, which steroid is listed twice? I don't see anything listed twice...

19NorAndro is the 4-ene and the 4,9 is obviously a DIENE...

So, please point out where I listed the same compound twice. I am curious to hear this one...

It's a arbitrary list of course based on my pretty vast experience in these things, since there isn't a lot of data directly comparing and yes they have different uses. I have used most everything on the list and that coupled with the multiple logs I have read lead me to these conclusions.
Beat me to it as I was about to post that Decavol and FinigenX are different compounds.
List looks pretty legit to me.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Of course everyone is going to have slightly different opinions on them, but overall I think it is pretty legit.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When LegalGear stopped selling pill based products, it got discontinued along with all of their stuff. I think someone is selling it still.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1-Alpha is about the closest thing. Didn't EST knock that one off too?