8 weeks M1t cycle

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
there is an pro ASS user on elitefitness who tested M1T for 8 staright week at 20 mg dose. he saids that m1t gains sucks. the only good thing he said about m1t is the pumbs and hardness...and the LB gains sucked!!!!!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's from Elite...that says enough for me...

99% of the **** posted there is BS.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
im actually interested to see how much of my gains were from m-1-t an dhow much from the 26 squirts of 4aderm daily i was taking.. not saying m-1-t sucks of course lol im just saying im curious how anabolic it truly is..

size

Awards
  • Established
Well it might be true for him.

However, if he is pro then lets assume he weighs around 250lbs. If he weighs 250lbs. and is only using methyl 1test then can you really believe he is going to make any gains to begin with? Pro bber's cycles tend to have at least 1-2grams of test weekly and lots of other goodies.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
...if he's pro then his receptors are most likely burned. As size said, an average of 1-2 grams test weekly will decrease the effectiveness of M-1-T over the long haul.

Chemo

PitMann

Awards
I will be on a M-1-T only cycle, so I will report the full effects/gains etc. It will be my 1st of anything. Will keep you informed bros

pjam76

Awards
It did nothing for me, except made me extremely lethargic. Went up to 40mg per day at once point and well, it just made me tired all day long. ANd thats not good when you work 10 hours per day.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
honestly guys how does anyone know how anabolic this substance really is? cause hell i made decent gains but i was on a lot of 4-ad so im skeptical as to how much it really did help by itself.. the pumps were good though.. i think 10mg might be too low of a dosage..

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Is everyone forgetting Bobo's gains while just using the Methyl 1-test?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Is everyone forgetting Bobo's gains while just using the Methyl 1-test?
didnt bobo take higher dosages and for a longer time though? and not everyone responds to one substance the same.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly he started @ 30mg/day and then went down to 20mg/day. I'm not questioning the statement of it working for everyone. I'm questioning the question of "how anabolic is this stuff anyway" Report after report we have seen people make great gains. I've scene maybe 3 people not have great gains.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yeah i think ill have to go beyond two weeks to truly see the potential.. next time will prolly be 2 weeks at 20..then ill try 4 weeks at 10 or 20 eventually..

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
thats scary........people were scared of doing 2 weeks cycle......now raise the dose.....extend the cycle....abuse the product.........get sick.........and boom its banned

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Who Started The 2 Week Theory anyway?
well it makes sense.. a really anabolic substance... take it for two weeks.. get 5-7 lbs.. get off, your natty test levels are fine after only 2 weeks.. then do it aagin in two weeks.. quick gains.. but i rather go for major gains..

size

Awards
  • Established

well it makes sense.. a really anabolic substance... take it for two weeks.. get 5-7 lbs.. get off, your natty test levels are fine after only 2 weeks.. then do it aagin in two weeks.. quick gains.. but i rather go for major gains..
I think that it does not make sense but if it works for you great.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
so whats the best protocol of M1T cycle!!!!!!!
i think nobody knows because its a new compound and peple havent experieced enough varaity of cycle duration to determine which is better

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
so whats the best protocol of M1T cycle!!!!!!!
i think nobody knows because its a new compound and peple havent experieced enough varaity of cycle duration to determine which is better
I would personally go 2 on, 2 off @ 20 mg. I would also stack it with 4-AD or Test for better gains and less lathargy.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
people must have not read my log. i took NOTHING BUT m1t 20mg for 2 weeks and had insane pumps and was up several lbs and strength through the roof....

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
The 2 week theory started because people were worried about liver toxicity. Then the first few people that started to cycle it noticed a decrease in gains after 2 weeks. My advice is to try it at 10-20mg depending on your experience for 2 weeks and assess the situation. There will always be time to do another cycle for longer. Also like said above stacking with an aromatizing compound will help your gains.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Don't these threads sound more and more similar to the ones when 1-test first came out.... just add a methyl in... :D

ManBeast

Baumer

Awards
I'm about ready to order my next cycle, I'm considering M1T stacked with LGP 1-T HydroxyTest, with clomid and 6-oxo post.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Baumer: that's a lot of 1-test in one cycle.

ManBeast

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by ManBeast
Don't these threads sound more and more similar to the ones when 1-test first came out.... just add a methyl in... :D

ManBeast
I swear I've been discussing methyl 1-test in my sleep.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Im going to Run a 4 Week 20Mg a Day Cycle (Bulking) Ill Keep yall Posted.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heavy on the liver is still up in the air. It depends on who you talk to. I did the exact same and had no sides. I am now running 30 days at 10mg a day, and it definately isn't as potent.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Heavy on the liver is still up in the air. It depends on who you talk to. I did the exact same and had no sides. I am now running 30 days at 10mg a day, and it definately isn't as potent.
how did you do at 20 for 4 weeks?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had the flu for ten of the days, but I was totally pleased. I put on 15 pounds, lost a inch off of my waist and dropped 2% bodyfat. I only lost one pound post cycle. I am on day ten now of 10 mg a day. What else would you like to know?

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established

that will be heavy on the liver......you will take other supp to protect the liver?

just curious but are you just saying that because the majority of people are saying the same thing? Or are you just a little more enlightened than the rest of us??

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
I gotta See some Proof!! Everything in Life is Hard on The Liver to a Degree.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell just like cool-aid can be hard on the kidneys right. It is to new of a compound to really be sure about the effects that it may have.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I had the flu for ten of the days, but I was totally pleased. I put on 15 pounds, lost a inch off of my waist and dropped 2% bodyfat. I only lost one pound post cycle. I am on day ten now of 10 mg a day. What else would you like to know?
very nice.. im gonna try that then... 20 at 4 weeks.. see how it goes.. ill be doing heavy sprints 3 times a week too for football training.. ill prolly get lean as hell

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was doing the sprints three days a week as well. I also follow the workouts on www.crossfit.com They are mainly for athletes not bodybuilders, but I still put on a lot of muscle. My wife was totally shocked.

Don't forget the PCT. Good luck

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
ok heres the Deal, Think about It--- NOT BASHING OR CRITICISING so dont take This Personal.

Whats The Deal with People Using This Stuff to Get Ripped? Come On Obviously Its a Great Way to Put A Ton of Muscle on Fast, Cutting is The Easy Part Why put yourself Through the Sides/Trouble to Get Shredded When This Stuff is Obviously The Best "Legal" Mass Adder There Is?

Maybe Im The Dumb One.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell just like cool-aid can be hard on the kidneys right. It is to new of a compound to really be sure about the effects that it may have.
17-AA stresses the liver. Its a fact. It doesn't cause your liver to fall out but abuse will lead to problems and possible jaundice if your not careful. It is not Kool Aid and comparing the two is ridiculous. I don't need to wait to find out what methyalted substances can do. Its well documentd that it stresses the liver and can lead to problems if not taken serisously.

Its not that new of a compund. Its been in the literature since the 60's and it is potent.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok heres the Deal, Think about It--- NOT BASHING OR CRITICISING so dont take This Personal.

Whats The Deal with People Using This Stuff to Get Ripped? Come On Obviously Its a Great Way to Put A Ton of Muscle on Fast, Cutting is The Easy Part Why put yourself Through the Sides/Trouble to Get Shredded When This Stuff is Obviously The Best "Legal" Mass Adder There Is?

Maybe Im The Dumb One.
Because its not the best mass builder out there since it doesn't aromatize.

And whats the deal with you Capitalizing The First Letter In Every Word?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Because its not the best mass builder out there since it doesn't aromatize.

And whats the deal with you Capitalizing The First Letter In Every Word?
haha good observation.. yeah i agree on the aromatisation.. not as good for strength either for the same reason.. well from what ihave seen so far (from waht i have done).

size

Awards
  • Established
Whats The Deal with People Using This Stuff to Get Ripped? Come On Obviously Its a Great Way to Put A Ton of Muscle on Fast, Cutting is The Easy Part Why put yourself Through the Sides/Trouble to Get Shredded
For some cutting is easy. For some bulking is easy. However, it is rare to find an individual who can bulk and cut with ease.

Hell, I can't do either with ease.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Just a habit i guess (Capitilization)

But as far as Cutting goes i feel that using This would be an overkill in that aspect.

Thats just me. I have been Gaining well so im going with it for Bulking.

(Note i am using Liver Precautions) Milk Thistle @ 480-960 Mgs a Day.

Good luck to all who are using it though.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Baumer- I'm about to try the same thing.

I am in my 4th week of just the LGP 1T + hydroxytest. I am adding 10mg m1t for weeks 5-6 & dropping the LGP to 1 squirt twice a day. I am hoping the 4ad & OHT in there is enough to offset some of the lethargy.

bigbadboss101

Awards
Man I have 4 bottles of M1T. At 10 mg a day and if I do 2 week cycles, I can do 20+ cycles. Anyone else bought the 3+1 deal and how are you gonna use up all the stuff?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
ever noticed how many people get the "flu" when on 1-MT.

Baumer

Awards
Baumer- I'm about to try the same thing.

I am in my 4th week of just the LGP 1T + hydroxytest. I am adding 10mg m1t for weeks 5-6 & dropping the LGP to 1 squirt twice a day. I am hoping the 4ad & OHT in there is enough to offset some of the lethargy.
How many squirts are you doing right now, and how have your gains been so far on just that?