methylated orals

chize

Awards
do all methylated orals have the same liver toxicity? or does it depend on the compound/amount taken or other things?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
no depends on the compound. for example...m-drol has a much higher toxicity than say h-drol or epi/havoc. phera compounds can be high also. and the original M1T was even higher in toxicity than superdrol i believe.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big difference...for example M-drol and other superdrol clones are very very harsh on your liver where things like Epistane are not near as hard on it.

chize

Awards
why exactly is it harsher on your liver does anyone know?

chize

Awards
oh just why would superdrol be more toxic than say epistane mg to mg?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
because m-drol is a steroid. it is just a very harsh compound all around in general. i think it has to do with where the carbon atoms and methylated structures are in the make up but i am not 100% on that

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
It has to do with the steroids individual affinity for glucuronyl transferase. Glucuronyl transferase converts the steroid to a glucoronide metabolite that's toxic to the liver.

chize

Awards
It has to do with the steroids individual affinity for glucuronyl transferase. Glucuronyl transferase converts the steroid to a glucoronide metabolite that's toxic to the liver.
thanks!! thats the answer i was looking for