Superdrol clones

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Which do you guys prefer? Fast Action Pharma's S-drol, or Competitive Edge Lab's M-drol? I know ones an etiocholan and the other is an androst. Same sh*t like the 19-Nor and Estra Trens?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
No, they are not the same as 19-Nor or estra. Either of the SD clones you mentioned are probably good, there is a low dose one called monsterdrol that is popular right now. How is your Phera cycle going?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
No, they are not the same as 19-Nor or estra. Either of the SD clones you mentioned are probably good, there is a low dose one called monsterdrol that is popular right now. How is your Phera cycle going?
Thanks, Im starting it tomarrow, been preloading cycle support last week, I was thinking about bridging into superdrol at week 3. Was wondering about the two because Nutraplanet is out of M-drol, but bodybuilding.com has S-drol. I'll check out that monsterdrol, so m-drol and s-drol are different?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Probably the same effect, I would just skip the bridge and go straight Phera.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
If you stay with one, you wil be able to know what is causing what, your system will respond better and you will know how to address any systemic problems. JMO That way if you want to cycle again you can try something new and get a better response.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
M-drol. one of the only companies to quality test before capping. general consensus is fast action is not a very good company, kinda shady, and products arent that great.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Yes m-drol and s-drol are the same compound however off memory s-drol was 12.5mg where as m-drol is 10mg. CEL - M-Drol is what i prefer and think 90% of people would agree as they actually post the batch test results on thier site and can even request them to be sent to you :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
DrolFIGHTER Anabolics 18
retroscapers Anabolics 39
bLacKjAck. Anabolics 29