Epistane Shutdown Question Ima Noob

Epicurus

Awards
I took epi for two days, first day I took 10mg morning and 10mg at night. Second day I took 10mg in the morning. Then I noticed my liquid-nolva crashed and I couldn't get it into suspension, tried heating it and just didn't work.

So I decided to stop my cycle until I can get some new nolva.

So my question is, will my 2days of epi cause shutdown? Or can I safely be off it for a while, until I can get some nolva and do my cycle properly.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ur fine, just stop now until u get good nolva

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
u dont have to stop your cycle...just shake your nolva up real good before every use.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea the nolva wont stay in the suspension itll sink to the bottom. its like a pinkish color? and resting on the bottom and looks like powder correct? if thats the deal, then just shake it up and put the medicine dropper in and suck up 1 mL and your good.

Epicurus

Awards
ya it was a pink liquid with white particles floating around in it--god damn it, I shouldn't have thrown it out

:/

now I gotta wait like 6 weeks for the next one.

But for 'shutdown' I should be ok?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya it was a pink liquid with white particles floating around in it--god damn it, I shouldn't have thrown it out

:/

now I gotta wait like 6 weeks for the next one.

But for 'shutdown' I should be ok?

wow u threw it out?

better find it lol.

next time ask first, toss later.

but as far as shut down your ok

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 days, no worries.
You should have asked before throwing that perfectly good SERM out... but, we live and learn.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're not shutdown. I took epistane at 30mg for 5 days before getting a bloodtest and I wasn't fully shutdown. It usually takes a good week unless you are using a very strong compound, pure testosterone suspension, or anything at very high doses.