Bulk powders

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
Who here would be interested in bulk superdrol powder ?
If it were out there , would you buy it ?
just curious.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
when superdrol came out i remember it was such the rage on my college campus. everyone was taking it. except nobody knew what it was. i bought two bottles of it and was just gonna take them str8 through, back when it was like $35, or i found it for that or whatever. then i actually researched it and called the company that i ordered it from and cancelled it lol.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i would however like to see a bulk powder of something a little less harsh that can be taken in higher doses, like 11-oxo, h-drol, epi/havoc, furazadrol even would be great at like 400+mgs...lol 400mgs did aboslutely nothing for me.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would however like to see a bulk powder of something a little less harsh that can be taken in higher doses, like 11-oxo, h-drol, epi/havoc, furazadrol even would be great at like 400+mgs...lol 400mgs did aboslutely nothing for me.
A bulk of Furaz would be great. Sublingual dosing perhaps?

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
I didn't mean to take all at once . I personaly would only take sd for 3 weeks at no higher than 40mg . I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same as me and would like to have it on hand .

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love SD. I think someone should experiment with a long term SD protocol, like a 10mg 3x a week pulse could probably be run for a very long time, just get the bloodwork done. 10mg preworkout is going to give results for sure.

But for bulk powders, SD being one of the most potent ones isn't the best choice. Now you find an Epithio bulk powder and that would sell. Powders would be nice for anyone wanting to make their own custom caps, which is nice for all those taking 50+ mg of Epi and stacking it...

The best bulk powders would be the stacking compounds like Epi and Hdrol, Bold, Furaz & Zol. The stuff that's kind of underdosed.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
A. why would you want bulk powder when 1 bottle of cel m-drol lasts 2 cycles at 20/20/20.

B. If you followed the pct of cycle + pct = time off you could possibly do 3 cycles a year. So if you got bulk powder imagine how long it would last. How long do you think you can keep bulk powder sitting round for ? forever ?

There are so many reasons why it just isnt practical, let you figure out he rest !

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I love SD. I think someone should experiment with a long term SD protocol, like a 10mg 3x a week pulse could probably be run for a very long time, just get the bloodwork done. 10mg preworkout is going to give results for sure.
I'd def do it. If CEL would provide and sponsor lol

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Epi powder is already out there, actualy quite a lot of stuff is already out there but since its so cheap to just go and buy from CEL and any other clone i dont see why you would want to buy it in powder form. Good luck trying to measure out 10mg.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards

But for bulk powders, SD being one of the most potent ones isn't the best choice. Now you find an Epithio bulk powder and that would sell. Powders would be nice for anyone wanting to make their own custom caps, which is nice for all those taking 50+ mg of Epi and stacking it...

The best bulk powders would be the stacking compounds like Epi and Hdrol, Bold, Furaz & Zol. The stuff that's kind of underdosed.
This is what I'm talking about , making your own custom caps.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
Epi powder is already out there, actualy quite a lot of stuff is already out there but since its so cheap to just go and buy from CEL and any other clone i dont see why you would want to buy it in powder form. Good luck trying to measure out 10mg.
It's not as complicated as you may think .

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
I was curious as to who had maybe created thier own custom stacks .

mattakaspeedy

Awards
lol if bulk powders were widely availible i can see a monkney mixing 4 methyl orals at max dose in one cap..

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL I guess I am that monkey, at lower doses you might have a kick ass stack. Capping is way easy and very very cost effective.