How to take Promagnon?

cheshiretom

Awards
Dear all

Sorry for bad writing but English is not my first language. I want to run a H-Roid cycle (kind of Promagnon 25 clone).

Thinking of running
25 mg week 1
50 mg week 2 through 6

Question, at what time should I take H-Roid in the first week? 1 h before workout, on empty stomach? With a meal?
What about week 2 through 6? Split the dose? 25 mg in the morning and 25 mg before workout? Single dose 50 mg before workout? And what about half-life? Similar to H-drol? 16 h?

Many thanks!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
personally, and my knowledge is limited here, but i'd do 50mg from the start. promagnon is a very mild compound, so 2-3 pounds in a month is about what to expect. it also has a very long half-life, and taking a dose of anything before bed can give you sleep issues. most compounds are active for 3-4 hours. promagnon's half-life is around 6-6.5 hours - sometimes longer.

for those reasons, i'd dose one tab in the morning, the other around lunch time - provided you FINISH your work out by 6pm). if not, adjust the last dose accordingly.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Dear all

Sorry for bad writing but English is not my first language. I want to run a H-Roid cycle (kind of Promagnon 25 clone).

Thinking of running
25 mg week 1
50 mg week 2 through 6

Question, at what time should I take H-Roid in the first week? 1 h before workout, on empty stomach? With a meal?
What about week 2 through 6? Split the dose? 25 mg in the morning and 25 mg before workout? Single dose 50 mg before workout? And what about half-life? Similar to H-drol? 16 h?

Many thanks!
Dood, did you even do any research before asking?

cheshiretom

Awards
Dood, did you even do any research before asking?
Sorry, did too much research. Was a little confused. Just realized H-Roid and H-drol are different compounds!
H-Roid is a PH of Clostebol and H-drol of Turinabol. Sorry for that. Or what do you mean?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man cmon seriously, ok
their are the same compund h50 and PMN except their not get it?
i ran both at the same dosages 50-100 is fine 50 being mini 100 being max ( decision made on your knowledge id say ur a beginniner so stick too 100 not more) their diff compounds that are dosed the same way. and remmeber dont forget your life support by AI and your trisorbagen by AX

cheshiretom

Awards
thanks for your comment jay21! How long did you cycle PMN?

Of course SERM and AI are on hand. Is trisorbagen really necessary?

Best wishes

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can cycle it between 4-6 wks
if this is you 1st cycle then 2 following you can do
50 50 75 100
or
50 50 75 75 100 100

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
best way to take it is to crush and snort. or you can boil it down and inject...:toofunny: anal suppository is popular also.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BlumpkinKing Anabolics 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 23