any advice on how to finish up this cycle?

S

Stunt1014

Awards
Due to me being stupid and "misplacing" 10 of my amps my cycle has been shortened. Here is what I have done so far:

week 1-10 500mg Testosterone Enanthate
week 1-6 40mg Dianabol ED

Then while waiting for the Test esters to clear 40mg Dbol the last 2 weeks. Weeks 11-12.

Today is my first day of week 12 and I am still not convinced on which is the best way to use my hcg. I have 5000iu.

Should i inject 500iu ed for the next 10 days while taking 20mg nolva then start pct 7 days after, or should I do 1000mg injected every 2 days while taking 20mg nolva and then start pct 7 days after?

or should I wait until the end of this week when I am done with the dbol, then start the hcg however way?

any informative input would really be appreciated..thx

S

Stunt1014

Awards
if anybody could give some advice here it would be greatly appreciated :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so the esters have cleared? u dont need HCG for this cycle.

but if u want it its fine. once the dbol is done, inject 500iu EOD until PCT.

u have 1 week before pct correct?

why are u taking nolva on cycle?

S

Stunt1014

Awards
so the esters have cleared? u dont need HCG for this cycle.

but if u want it its fine. once the dbol is done, inject 500iu EOD until PCT.

u have 1 week before pct correct?

why are u taking nolva on cycle?
It was supposed to be 15 weeks which is why I had the HCG but ended up only being 10 weeks. However I already had it and dont want it sitting around the house so Im going to use it. Plus I didnt wait long enough between my first and second cycle (about half of what i was supposed to) so I want to be safe.

I am not taking nolva on cycle.

"so the esters have cleared?"- the 2 weeks after my last shot there are still testosterone enanthate esters (or just testosterone enanthate, same thing) in my system and while im waiting for that to clear im taking dbol for those 2 weeks .

Then after those two weeks I am doing 10 days of HCG 500iu everyday alongside 20mg of Nolva to keep estrogen/gyno down. Then wait 6 days and start Nolva pct 40/40/20/20. From my readings i should wait 6-7 days after last HCG shot to start pct correct?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dont take nolva with HCG. do the HCG how u mentioned...wait 4 days...then begin the Nolva