Cardio while on Phera?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
How many of you did cardio while on a Phera cycle? I've heard while on Phera your heart can increase in size and you should avoid cardio, true? Can it be dangerous? Thanks for any info?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am sorry where did you hear about pp increasing Heart size? Anywho, I have ran Phera for way longer than need be, and had no adverse effects from it. I have used for a kickstart, and done cardio with ease. If you are trying to cut, just remember to keep your sodium levels lower than usual as it does raise your aldosterone levels. Thats what causes the bloat. Ride the wave of PP, as me and Poopypants are the PP pimps of all time.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I was reading some old thread on here, and it talked about it, and there was a "research" on it. How did you dose it?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought all steroids had the possibility of doing this to some extent...No?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn its been a minute since I logged it they dont even have it archived I dont think, but I ran it 20mgs for about 3 weeks and cranked to 30, and even did 40. DO NOT DO 30 or 40. When I did those dosages the side effects are way too serious. 10mgs for 2 weeks and upping it to 20 for the remaining should do you fine.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Damn its been a minute since I logged it they dont even have it archived I dont think, but I ran it 20mgs for about 3 weeks and cranked to 30, and even did 40. DO NOT DO 30 or 40. When I did those dosages the side effects are way too serious. 10mgs for 2 weeks and upping it to 20 for the remaining should do you fine.
Ok, so heres my problem, the phera clone I have its 30mg per capsule. How do you suggest I dose it. I've heard 30/30/30/30 is alright, and I've heard of pepple taking it up to 60mg, but since phera has a half life of 9 hours, should I split the cap and take half(15mg) in the morning and the other half(15mg) in the evening?

mattakaspeedy

Awards
im running a pheraplex - mdrol bridge right now and my doses are 38mg for 5 weeks and i think it is working great. Just depends on the person, there cycle history and if they can take the sides or not...

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
im running a pheraplex - mdrol bridge right now and my doses are 38mg for 5 weeks and i think it is working great. Just depends on the person, there cycle history and if they can take the sides or not...
Yea for sure, I did Tren (19-Nor) awhile ago, and dosed it like 100/100/100/100/150/150 and had no sides. Some people thought that was way to high for Tren. How you like the Phera? Asking cuz im preloading cycle support right now for it, starting next week.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All juice can increase the size of your heart. Avoiding cardio isnt going to alleviate that. It works all day, and all night... 45 minutes of an increased rate isnt going to blow it up like a balloon.

Adams

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
bump

since phera has a half life of 9 hours, should I split my cap and take half(15mg) in the morning and the other half(15mg) in the evening?

mattakaspeedy

Awards
yea i would split it up and take 12 hours apart. you wana try keep the levels as stable as possible within reason.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
look up madol on pubmed youll see the article saying that heart size incrwased

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Yes and no, you are a big guy and doses depend on your weight trust me on this. PP is def weight dependent. Thank you Crazy will check that out...

Checked out madol and yes on rats it did increase heart size. So maybe one can say it will do the same for humans, I def think long term use may have that effect, but in general BB'ers hearts are larger than seditary adults.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
How you dosing your cycle? Im thinking about throwing in some m-drol. And PCT?