PH and Australia

Amateur

Awards
Hey all, new here and thought I'd introduce myself while asking a question.

I'm a member at bolex, sizematters, bodybuilding.com, CEM, so I read a few boards, been training seriously for year and a half now.

82kg@6'2"

Was always a skinny runt, 4 years ago I was 58kg and I'm all natural.

I'm interested in using some PH and see what sort of results I could obtain, I could go all out and do an AAS cycle but I think I'd rather try some PH first.

I'm pre-dispositinoed towards hair loss but I have a script for propecia that I will start taking about a month before I'd do any cycle to help combat that.

PH are illegal in australia so supply is limited, I can get my hands on 19-norandrostenediol and 1-test/4-ad.

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations then feel free.

Input from some aussies would be good but I'm not certain if there are many, if any, on this board.

Was wondering what would be best for me to make gains while staying relatively lean.

My diet is ok but I will perfect it before I'd do a cycle, about 4000-4500 cals while on a cycle. Training is pretty good, done MAX-OT for over a year, going to start some HST and see how it goes.

Thx for any input

bowfishn

Awards
I am 6'4"@ 114kg and i used 100mg 1-test cyp, 200mg 19-nor cyp and 300mg 4-ad cyp EOD for 6 weeks, i went up 14lbs and dropped bodyfat at the same time.
This was my first cycle. I also added an anti estrogen at 2 weeks in as well as clomid for 2 weeks after the end of the cycle.
I should also add i am 46 years old.
This was with CYP and i can't tell you what to use if you are looking at base PH.

Mickey666

Awards
Amatuer go the 1-test/4ad (supertestpro) for 4 weeks eating 4000 to 4500 cals and just see how you go. Everyone reacts differently some real good some average so give it a go and see how you fare instead of jumping straight into the juice.

Mickey

MuscledInk

Awards
Hey im on Gold Coast, where do you buy 1_test from??? cheers

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Hey im on Gold Coast, where do you buy 1_test from??? cheers
Just FYI this thread is over 7 years old. You may not get an answer. Also, you may want to check the rules on asking for sources.