Tren and Deca

HustleHardWo

HustleHardWo

Awards
Hi guys, I'm new here and will be around awhile. So if I get bashed I will take it with a grain of salt and understand you are doing with my best interest in mind.

Here goes- I have started the following cycle 4 weeks ago and have seen great gains w/ no sides. No sore nipples or deca **** here.

Deca @ 400 a week for 12 weeks
Tren @ 300 a week for 6 weeks

Please note- I have naturally high test levels.

My question is why does this cycle get bashed so hard on other forums and not so much on here? I mean I understand that you should know the source, but every mf'er on bodybuilding.com contradicts their self when it comes to AAS in general. Well, to be clear there are a few good posters on there...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
have u noticed that all their Vets left? crybaby.com is basically usless for GOOD information.

i would always suggest test with tren or deca and i would NOT suggest tren and deca run together.....but if it works for u and theres no sides then great, ur one of the lucky few.

but i HIGHLY recommend u get some HCG and already have a PCT lined up

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i suggest starting it @ 500iu every 5 days(or 250iu 2x a week) from now until PCT

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
do you have a prolactin antagonist like dostinex,cabergoline,bromocriptine? you may need one of those. Im thinking you dont have prolactin sides yet because the deca is still not at full dose levels yet. once that happens you may start getting sides. if you dont good for you i would run deca tren but i dont think it would be good for me sides wise.

HustleHardWo

HustleHardWo

Awards
do you have a prolactin antagonist like dostinex,cabergoline,bromocriptine? you may need one of those. Im thinking you dont have prolactin sides yet because the deca is still not at full dose levels yet. once that happens you may start getting sides. if you dont good for you i would run deca tren but i dont think it would be good for me sides wise.
No I do not, do you reccomend? And why does this cycle get bashed by many. Are most likely to have sides from this stack?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
No I do not, do you reccomend? And why does this cycle get bashed by many. Are most likely to have sides from this stack?
yes i do reccomend.

it gets bashed because both raise prolactin levels and raising that too much can lead to lactating and gyno. they also both kill libido and even performance downstairs so when you use them together esp without test you are asking for problems.

HustleHardWo

HustleHardWo

Awards
yes i do reccomend.

it gets bashed because both raise prolactin levels and raising that too much can lead to lactating and gyno. they also both kill libido and even performance downstairs so when you use them together esp without test you are asking for problems.
Thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id rathe tren and eq so its not 2 progestins

but dostinex on hand