Creatine while on cycle.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I know everyone says to save your creatine for PCT. I swear I saw some studies that showed some pretty heavy synergy between creatine and steroids, though.

I've been looking around and can't find any of the studies using both, but I have found a lot that mention elevated creatine kinase activity. What I'm not quite sure of is whether more ctivity means creatine would be an aid, or if it means that you don't need it.

Just for the record, I use bulk creatine mono on cycle, just because I don't see any reason not to, it's just so cheap.

inmymind801

inmymind801

Awards
I was actually wondering the same thing. I got creatine ethyl ester(pills) from muscle tech and I thought about stacking it with the SD that I just started but would that be too much stress on the liver even with 1000mg of milk thistle a day?

JayC

JayC

Awards
Okay, I know everyone says to save your creatine for PCT. I swear I saw some studies that showed some pretty heavy synergy between creatine and steroids, though.

I've been looking around and can't find any of the studies using both, but I have found a lot that mention elevated creatine kinase activity. What I'm not quite sure of is whether more ctivity means creatine would be an aid, or if it means that you don't need it.

Just for the record, I use bulk creatine mono on cycle, just because I don't see any reason not to, it's just so cheap.
Its Anavar (oxandrolone) that synergistic w/Creatine. Var increases your creatine stores.. there for you want to take creatine while on it. ..and I can tell you from personal experience, they work quite well together.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Its Anavar (oxandrolone) that synergistic w/Creatine. Var increases your creatine stores.. there for you want to take creatine while on it. ..and I can tell you from personal experience, they work quite well together.
I thought i remembered one in particular that worked really well. thanks!