Sweating while on cycle

extrememuscle

extrememuscle

Awards
wats the remedy? if am on (sust), how can I avoid sweating? any medicines could help?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Sweating where? All over? Armpits mainly? ???

I used to use Drysol for under-arms but that stuff burns like hell. Now I use Rx-strength OTC deodorants that work quite well.

EDIT: LOL, nice post Trip.....amazing how similar ours are! :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use Certain Dri...its a slightly less abrasive roll on version of drysol that u can get at cvs/rite-aid, and it doesnt burn your skin like drysol. Works like fukcin magic also. U put a little on before you put your deoderant on.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweating where? All over? Armpits mainly? ???

I used to use Drysol for under-arms but that stuff burns like hell. Now I use Rx-strength OTC deodorants that work quite well.

EDIT: LOL, nice post Trip.....amazing how similar ours are! :)

mitchum works really well . it used to give me rashes under my armpits because it was soo strong.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
certain dri is my personal choice also, it does the job. as for sweating from your face etc that comes from the new weight your gaining dont be mad at it ;P

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Get use to it bud...The bigger you get the worse it is.. I have been strugling through summer... I am comfrtable at 70 degrees...haha

extrememuscle

extrememuscle

Awards
Like overall sweating, or armpits?
overall sweating.. thank you..

to allother posts.thnx a lot..but however am not looking at anti-perspirant sprays or something..some medication alongside your cycle tht co;uld avoid sweating..maybe some acne med or something could help?

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
I feel your pain, although test does not make me sweat. Deca on the other hand, I have a hard enough time trying to click on this forum because my mouse keeps slipping out of my hand. Cant wait to finish this cycle and start enjoying this nice weather.

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
I hear ya! I'm on a sust,tren ace cycle and sweat like a beast all over,not so bad in my armpits though. I have to carry a change of shirts with me during the day,and put towels in my bed at night! It's worth it though,the strength,vascularity,and gains are sick.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get use to it bud...The bigger you get the worse it is.. I have been strugling through summer... I am comfrtable at 70 degrees...haha
here's me

60 degrees: good
65: perfect
70: hot
75: sweating
80: sweating bullets
80+: lethargy, overheating, cannot wear shirt

this is for walking.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
haha last nite its 36 degrees i was in shorts and t shirt and still sweating. its a good thing in the winter, a great thing.

extrememuscle

extrememuscle

Awards
okay! so I gotta live with it huh?! I donno wat to say! thnx guys... !

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
you could always drop 30 lbs then you wont be as sweaty :ntome:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be sure to keep an eye on your BP. High BP can cause excessive sweating.

extrememuscle

extrememuscle

Awards
Be sure to keep an eye on your BP. High BP can cause excessive sweating.
thnx a lot..
..so hawthorne berry extract could help with the BP? or any other supplements or otc medicines? anyone?

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
Ill get shot for saying this here but hawthorne berry are a load of ****.
Dunno why everyone thinks these supps are great while your on. People will prob get more damage done by having a false sense of security thinking hawthorne berry will lower your BP.

Ive read med papers with studies on hawthorne berries and BP and it dropped the systolic by like 1 point and didnt even change the diastolic at all. So waste of money if you ask me

On the other hand tomato extract, I think its lycopene or something along that lines. Dropped the blood pressure by 20 points. So look into that one.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i usualy avoided most otc support supps and stuck with my perscriptions but recently i tried cycle support and found it helped keep my blood tests from making my doctor slap me each time.

extrememuscle

extrememuscle

Awards
i usualy avoided most otc support supps and stuck with my perscriptions but recently i tried cycle support and found it helped keep my blood tests from making my doctor slap me each time.
thanks ..I think I should I shld look into this product - cycle support.

and hyper24, thanks for the valuable input..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hawthorn is a supp that needs to be pre loaded. At this point in the game I would try and avoid any unneccessary sodium and up my water intake some...and keep an eye on the bp!