Epistane or Hdrol for me?

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
Ok so heres the deal this has a few aspects this question. I am about to start my first prohormone cycle. I'm 21 and like to party. On the 22nd of november i have a mates birthday and i will be drinking there. I'd say i will start my cycle a few days after that. I want the cycle to finish so I can drink on new years and party away. I guess regardless i will be on nolva for PCT over new years and christmas.

I've ruled out superdrol and pplex as they are a bit more toxic on the liver from what ive heard, and probly a bit full on for me being my first cycle. Probably a 3 week cycle would be ideal, but what should i use? Is a 3 week cycle of say epistane going to be worth it? I don't think hdrol gains would occur in just 3 weeks. Just looking for a few ideas for my situation.

Basicaly i'm trying to get myself looking good (recomp) for january (holidays)

Cheers guys

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so heres the deal this has a few aspects this question. I am about to start my first prohormone cycle. I'm 21 and like to party. On the 22nd of november i have a mates birthday and i will be drinking there. I'd say i will start my cycle a few days after that. I want the cycle to finish so I can drink on new years and party away. I guess regardless i will be on nolva for PCT over new years and christmas.

I've ruled out superdrol and pplex as they are a bit more toxic on the liver from what ive heard, and probly a bit full on for me being my first cycle. Probably a 3 week cycle would be ideal, but what should i use? Is a 3 week cycle of say epistane going to be worth it? I don't think hdrol gains would occur in just 3 weeks. Just looking for a few ideas for my situation.

Basicaly i'm trying to get myself looking good (recomp) for january (holidays)

Cheers guys
If I were you, and concerned how and when I would be able to drink. I would pick you up some Divinil and run that, rather than a methyl. But thats just my opinion.

Adams

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
I would definately not be drinking on cycle, but if i fit it in, could be drinkin a bit while on PCT and maybe 4 days before cycle

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definately not be drinking on cycle, but if i fit it in, could be drinkin a bit while on PCT and maybe 4 days before cycle
DEFINITELY DO NOT drink in PCT. Your body is healing at that time and needs to recover. If you are using Nolva, that too is hard on the liver. Bottom line is I cannot recommend Epi, and that is coming from an IBE rep. I dont know about H-Drol, never used it, so others can comment on that one. Plus I advocate 25 and over for hormonal products.

Adams

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Epi is a good compound, but a 6 week cycle of hdrol will have the same results as epi with less sides, like dry joints.. epi killed my wrist.

if you're concerned about the doseage for h drol, 50/50/75/75/100/100

Done that, been there, goodluck.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I were you, and concerned how and when I would be able to drink. I would pick you up some Divinil and run that, rather than a methyl. But thats just my opinion.

Adams
Solid advice:cheers:

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
yeah i don't think i will, its just too much partying at these times. i have a mate who cycles, hes bit older than me, he doesn't drink at all but he goes out and does ecstasy. do u guys know if thats just as bad? or maybe even worse, hes so sure that its fine for him.
peace

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i don't think i will, its just too much partying at these times. i have a mate who cycles, hes bit older than me, he doesn't drink at all but he goes out and does ecstasy. do u guys know if thats just as bad? or maybe even worse, hes so sure that its fine for him.
peace
X causes a serotinin storm (Flood of the happy hormone), giving you all those great feelings. But there are documented cases of long term use can reduce the number of neurons in your brain, or to put it gently... puts holes in your brain.

A flood of serotonin has longer term factors that will most likely not crop up for awhile. Like burnt out receptors, essentially causing clinical depression.

All in all, the sh*t aint good.

Adams

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
i've no doubt the x is bad, i wouldnt touch this ****, just beer for me. what i meant was he is basically doing it becos he cant drink on cycle, is it guna mess with his liver just like alcohol does and would it affect hormone levels and that

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've no doubt the x is bad, i wouldnt touch this ****, just beer for me. what i meant was he is basically doing it becos he cant drink on cycle, is it guna mess with his liver just like alcohol does and would it affect hormone levels and that
That I am not sure about. I know it works on some hormones. I think all the studies have been conducted in a psychological manner. So I couldn't definitively answer that.

Adams

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
well my theory is hes completely wrong, wouldn't the liver be copping it even more that alcohol having to sort out X not beers? he doesnt do blood tests or anything but reckons hes all good.

ezturbo

Awards
well my theory is hes completely wrong, wouldn't the liver be copping it even more that alcohol having to sort out X not beers? he doesnt do blood tests or anything but reckons hes all good.
X is probably about 10x worse for your liver then drinking. A combination of the two can be easily fatal. Multiple of my buds have been hospitalized with drug induced psychosis as well as severe liver damage. It has a tendency to drain lots of fluid from your back aswell, often leaving you very stiff and frail. Tell your bud to stay away from that ****, its most definatly worse then a brew.

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
i've got some **** to tell him then, thats nasty. i always knew beers wood be better than pilling but i didnt realise the physical effects were as bad, matt just thought the psychological.
cheers for that infor hey

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drinking should be avoided on cycle and post cycle. No prohormone/steriod should be in your supplement regimine at this time.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
I agree with all of the above posts.

The other question that you had was about the effectiveness of running those for 3 weeks.

Neither one of those are optimal to run for 3 weeks.

5 weeks is the sweet spot for h-drol tapered up at 50/50/75/75/75

havoc or Epi is 4 weeks at 30/day, advanced up to 40

-Kenny

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with all of the above posts.

The other question that you had was about the effectiveness of running those for 3 weeks.

Neither one of those are optimal to run for 3 weeks.

5 weeks is the sweet spot for h-drol tapered up at 50/50/75/75/75

havoc or Epi is 4 weeks at 30/day, advanced up to 40

-Kenny

I could not agree with you more brother:cheers:

GXbcmFTO

Awards
Gotta ask since it hasn't been brought up yet. How long have you been lifting, whats your current weight/bf%, how's your diet?

At 21, I see no real reason for you to go on cycle because you are currently in your prime for building a better you. If your diet and training are not on point the cycle will not be worth it, hell I don't think it would be very worthwhile if you did cycle and everything was on point.

Plus I advocate 25 and over for hormonal products.

Adams
Reps to you.

I agree 100% with you Adams, and if I recall correctly, when M1T, M5AA, 1-AD, 1, 4 AD....etc were out and about the "suggested" age was 26 and older, at least that was the advice over on BN's boards.

~GX