Epistane or Hdrol for me?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%

Epistane or Hdrol for me?

Ok so heres the deal this has a few aspects this question. I am about to start my first prohormone cycle. I'm 21 and like to party. On the 22nd of november i have a mates birthday and i will be drinking there. I'd say i will start my cycle a few days after that. I want the cycle to finish so I can drink on new years and party away. I guess regardless i will be on nolva for PCT over new years and christmas.

I've ruled out superdrol and pplex as they are a bit more toxic on the liver from what ive heard, and probly a bit full on for me being my first cycle. Probably a 3 week cycle would be ideal, but what should i use? Is a 3 week cycle of say epistane going to be worth it? I don't think hdrol gains would occur in just 3 weeks. Just looking for a few ideas for my situation.

Basicaly i'm trying to get myself looking good (recomp) for january (holidays)

Cheers guys

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tommytucker69 View Post
    Ok so heres the deal this has a few aspects this question. I am about to start my first prohormone cycle. I'm 21 and like to party. On the 22nd of november i have a mates birthday and i will be drinking there. I'd say i will start my cycle a few days after that. I want the cycle to finish so I can drink on new years and party away. I guess regardless i will be on nolva for PCT over new years and christmas.

I've ruled out superdrol and pplex as they are a bit more toxic on the liver from what ive heard, and probly a bit full on for me being my first cycle. Probably a 3 week cycle would be ideal, but what should i use? Is a 3 week cycle of say epistane going to be worth it? I don't think hdrol gains would occur in just 3 weeks. Just looking for a few ideas for my situation.

Basicaly i'm trying to get myself looking good (recomp) for january (holidays)

Cheers guys
    If I were you, and concerned how and when I would be able to drink. I would pick you up some Divinil and run that, rather than a methyl. But thats just my opinion.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%

I would definately not be drinking on cycle, but if i fit it in, could be drinkin a bit while on PCT and maybe 4 days before cycle
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

I would definately not be drinking on cycle, but if i fit it in, could be drinkin a bit while on PCT and maybe 4 days before cycle
    DEFINITELY DO NOT drink in PCT. Your body is healing at that time and needs to recover. If you are using Nolva, that too is hard on the liver. Bottom line is I cannot recommend Epi, and that is coming from an IBE rep. I dont know about H-Drol, never used it, so others can comment on that one. Plus I advocate 25 and over for hormonal products.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.85%

Epi is a good compound, but a 6 week cycle of hdrol will have the same results as epi with less sides, like dry joints.. epi killed my wrist.

if you're concerned about the doseage for h drol, 50/50/75/75/100/100

Done that, been there, goodluck.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    If I were you, and concerned how and when I would be able to drink. I would pick you up some Divinil and run that, rather than a methyl. But thats just my opinion.

Adams
    Solid advice
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

OP there is no way you can do a proper cycle and pct in that short of a time. If you cannot leave the booze alone then do not cycle at all.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%

yeah i don't think i will, its just too much partying at these times. i have a mate who cycles, hes bit older than me, he doesn't drink at all but he goes out and does ecstasy. do u guys know if thats just as bad? or maybe even worse, hes so sure that its fine for him.
    peace
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

yeah i don't think i will, its just too much partying at these times. i have a mate who cycles, hes bit older than me, he doesn't drink at all but he goes out and does ecstasy. do u guys know if thats just as bad? or maybe even worse, hes so sure that its fine for him.
    peace
    X causes a serotinin storm (Flood of the happy hormone), giving you all those great feelings. But there are documented cases of long term use can reduce the number of neurons in your brain, or to put it gently... puts holes in your brain.

A flood of serotonin has longer term factors that will most likely not crop up for awhile. Like burnt out receptors, essentially causing clinical depression.

All in all, the sh*t aint good.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%

i've no doubt the x is bad, i wouldnt touch this ****, just beer for me. what i meant was he is basically doing it becos he cant drink on cycle, is it guna mess with his liver just like alcohol does and would it affect hormone levels and that
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%

i've no doubt the x is bad, i wouldnt touch this ****, just beer for me. what i meant was he is basically doing it becos he cant drink on cycle, is it guna mess with his liver just like alcohol does and would it affect hormone levels and that
    That I am not sure about. I know it works on some hormones. I think all the studies have been conducted in a psychological manner. So I couldn't definitively answer that.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%

well my theory is hes completely wrong, wouldn't the liver be copping it even more that alcohol having to sort out X not beers? he doesnt do blood tests or anything but reckons hes all good.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.33%

well my theory is hes completely wrong, wouldn't the liver be copping it even more that alcohol having to sort out X not beers? he doesnt do blood tests or anything but reckons hes all good.
    X is probably about 10x worse for your liver then drinking. A combination of the two can be easily fatal. Multiple of my buds have been hospitalized with drug induced psychosis as well as severe liver damage. It has a tendency to drain lots of fluid from your back aswell, often leaving you very stiff and frail. Tell your bud to stay away from that ****, its most definatly worse then a brew.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%

i've got some **** to tell him then, thats nasty. i always knew beers wood be better than pilling but i didnt realise the physical effects were as bad, matt just thought the psychological.
    cheers for that infor hey
  15. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Drinking should be avoided on cycle and post cycle. No prohormone/steriod should be in your supplement regimine at this time.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.48%

Cool

I agree with all of the above posts.

The other question that you had was about the effectiveness of running those for 3 weeks.

Neither one of those are optimal to run for 3 weeks.

5 weeks is the sweet spot for h-drol tapered up at 50/50/75/75/75

havoc or Epi is 4 weeks at 30/day, advanced up to 40

-Kenny
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%

Quote Originally Posted by KmuL View Post
    I agree with all of the above posts.

The other question that you had was about the effectiveness of running those for 3 weeks.

Neither one of those are optimal to run for 3 weeks.

5 weeks is the sweet spot for h-drol tapered up at 50/50/75/75/75

havoc or Epi is 4 weeks at 30/day, advanced up to 40

-Kenny

I could not agree with you more brother
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.79%

Gotta ask since it hasn't been brought up yet. How long have you been lifting, whats your current weight/bf%, how's your diet?

At 21, I see no real reason for you to go on cycle because you are currently in your prime for building a better you. If your diet and training are not on point the cycle will not be worth it, hell I don't think it would be very worthwhile if you did cycle and everything was on point.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Plus I advocate 25 and over for hormonal products.

Adams
    Reps to you.

I agree 100% with you Adams, and if I recall correctly, when M1T, M5AA, 1-AD, 1, 4 AD....etc were out and about the "suggested" age was 26 and older, at least that was the advice over on BN's boards.

~GX
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just give it up man!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane + Hdrol - still LEGAL?
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 12:39 PM
  2. Hdrol or Epistane
    By worker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 01:21 PM
  3. When cutting...why Hdrol over Epistane?
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 06:58 PM
  4. Hdrol or epistane/havoc
    By shaunnner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 09:00 PM
  5. HDROL and low dose EPISTANE
    By shaunnner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 11:09 PM