Cycle Advice/Help

DotRat

Awards
I'm looking to start a cycle soon, but I wanted to look around and see what people recommended. (Any help would be greatly appreciated)

I'm 22, 6'0, 162. I'm athletic, and have cycled before, but just got off major surgery on my foot (after a pit bull attack). I lost over 20 lbs in the months i've been off my feet and out of the gym.

I have cycled trenaplex (3 yrs ago) and Suprdrol NGI had fairly good results with both, however I really want to find something that will help me bulk. I want to get up to 190 in the upcoming months.

If anyone has any suggestions on what to take/how to cycle it I would definitley be open to hearing them. Thanks, I appreciate any suggestions

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i suggest getting back to where u were previously, naturally.....but i dont want to be a hipocrit.

havoc is a good mild bulker.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
wait a couple months after u start lifting. i had surgery in august and can't lift until after the new year. i am going to cycle 4 months after i start. give your body sometime to get used to lifting again.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
The best thing would be to get some of it back before cycling. But h-drol or Havoc would be good choices run Cycle Support during the cycle and have a good pct setup and you should be good bro.:cheers:

DotRat

Awards
Update

Hey guys-
Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it. I'm looking at running a havoc cycle. I've done a lot of research and it seems like people have had good results.

I'm gonna wait 4 weeks however. I'm gonna give it 4 weeks of lifting and getting back in to shape before I dip in to the cycle.

What do those of you who have cycled havoc recommend for on cycle support and PCT?

Thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i think NP has the complete cycle and PCT for sale for 99 i think. check that out.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys-
Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it. I'm looking at running a havoc cycle. I've done a lot of research and it seems like people have had good results.

I'm gonna wait 4 weeks however. I'm gonna give it 4 weeks of lifting and getting back in to shape before I dip in to the cycle.

What do those of you who have cycled havoc recommend for on cycle support and PCT?

Thanks

Cycle Support 10-14 days before cycle and during the cyle 2 scoops a day.

PCT

Nolva 20/20/10/10 weeks 1-4

Post Cycle Support weeks 2-5 2 caps a.m. and p.m.

Good luck bro.:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!