Methyl 1SD(SD clone)

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Searched all over to hear anything about this but couldnt find anything. Has any one used black dragon labs clone of superdrol (Methyl 1SD)? I had ordered another SD clone that i have used with success but it was back ordered for a week. Instead they are sending me Methyl 1SD but I am yet to hear anything about it. Do you guys have any thoughts? :wave:

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
they are giving me half of my money back if i just take the black dragon lab stuff. and i have already had to wait about 2 weeks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
they are giving me half of my money back if i just take the black dragon lab stuff. and i have already had to wait about 2 weeks
dk if i trust them..really havent heard much about them...

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
appreciate it bigpapa. anyone else have any experience with this?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
If it were me, and I was buying a chemical as potent as this, I'd go with one that is lab tested for purity before being capped = M-Drol

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
i think somebody logged that stuff over on bb. . . . . .but like everyone said, mdrol has been put through the paces already, in the end its ur call buddy

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
well... I received the goods today. I will be bridging epistane with the black dragon labs SD for a hopefully effective cycle. I will not use the SD for about 3 more weeks but I will let you guys know how it turns out and if it is legit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SSJ4GOD Nootropics 22
R1187 Anabolics 6
ZLB70 Supplements 8
Anabolics 44
Anabolics 4